Tokyo World Tour 5 2019

Youtube description of the Manufacturer Exhibition:

Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, Mitubishi, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault. Employees and drivers from these international automotive manufacturers will team up with star players to give it everything they've got in this tag-team battle. With the honour of their company on the line, it's a race nobody can afford to lose!

So, nothing interesting probably...

Couldn't it be that it'll be representitives from those manufacturers doing a race for fun? Feel like that's the most logical? Notice that the majority of the manufacturers listed are Japanese :)

Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, Mitubishi, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault. Employees and drivers from these international automotive manufacturers will team up with star players to give it everything they've got in this tag-team battle. With the honour of their company on the line, it's a race nobody can afford to lose!

Well I'll be damned, I was right :D

That's a pretty cool setup I think, should be fun to watch :)

Still wished to see a Swift and Copen in the middle of the Gr.3 cars just for the laughs

Good to see Renault there, hopefully Méganes become unnerfed.

Well I'll be damned, I was right :D

That's a pretty cool setup I think, should be fun to watch :)

Well done. Enjoy your cookie 👍.

My guess is that this will be a one make race with a car that is completely unconnected to the manufacturers themselves, i.e. a Red Bull or the Formula 1 lookalike.

Well done. Enjoy your cookie 👍.

My guess is that this will be a one make race with a car that is completely unconnected to the manufacturers themselves, i.e. a Red Bull or the Formula 1 lookalike.

Yum, thanks! :D

But yeah, that makes the most sense. Looking forward to see how it'll be :)

Could the Suzuki be a bike? I honestly don't know a vehicle they manu- Wait, they have the GSX-R/4. Remember that little car?

Wells, so kas has published this tweet, only 4 Cars...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">アップデートは、この週末のGTワールドツアー東京の後、来週来ます。The update will come next week, after the GT World Tour - Tokyo this weekend. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GTSport?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#GTSport</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FIAGTC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#FIAGTC</a> <a href="https://t.co/YIhtNCKiYk">pic.twitter.com/YIhtNCKiYk</a></p>&mdash; 山内 一典 (@Kaz_Yamauchi) <a href="">October 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just arrived in Tokyo! I’ve got a great view of Polyphony’s offices next door.

Kazunori himself will be guiding our office tour tomorrow...! :D

2E7AC27C-32A6-4DE6-99B3-23164F2B3E4D.jpeg
829EF625-031D-4A43-B629-65C4D2E8D1ED.jpeg

"We know that the event will reveal at least one car, in the shape of a new Vision GT. Polyphony Digital is going to some lengths to keep this one under wraps, but with a live event in a public place, the car’s identity is unlikely to remain a mystery until it’s officially unveiled on Friday."

There's a picture in the article of a TV with a new car and the words JAGUAR and VISION visible on screen

"We know that the event will reveal at least one car, in the shape of a new Vision GT. Polyphony Digital is going to some lengths to keep this one under wraps, but with a live event in a public place, the car’s identity is unlikely to remain a mystery until it’s officially unveiled on Friday."

There's a picture in the article of a TV with a new car and the words JAGUAR and VISION visible on screen
tenor.gif

There gonna be interviews this time around, or...? 'Cause I got a question (and understandably many, many others have as well. lol) involving a certain musician...

Back