Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
Info posted on Instagram, no track, autopolis circuit Exp, new GT league, cherry blossom scapes and the 5 cars
Screenshot_20190327-220517.png

It should take atleast 2 hours... luckily I am on nightshift pharmacy duty so I am just gonna stay woke :lol:

Lets just hope I dont get annoying prescriptions in the night ...

Cuz GTSport says for us European it will started at 5:00AM and it is time now.

Atleast we have the circuit....
Yes, I know that, but one would assume that maybe, just maybe it would have been featured in the GT League races. I'm still going to race it everywhere but..... ya know..

Even though there is not a new circuit in this update, we still got the 5 cars, circuit experience, more events and scapes. It may not always be in this pattern, but this update gives us an expectation to not hope too much for 2 new tracks within the same month. It may actually be better this way to space out the content like this, but let's see what happens next month when the time comes again.

Yes, I know that, but one would assume that maybe, just maybe it would have been featured in the GT League races. I'm still going to race it everywhere but..... ya know..
I expected the SF19 to be in the Professional tier. I think it's worthy to get a full grid. In real life there are 20 cars. Would have made a bit of sense. And yes, along with 5 races at all Japan circuits.

No track. :lol:

Anyway, in other news, Circuit Experience should have been the SF19. However, I do enjoy the RC F. 👍

Edit: About an SF19 race at AUtopolis. At least we can have a 20 car grid in Custom Race, with better Ai over GT League. :cheers:

And tire and fuel usage

Back