Update arriving next week.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Stephan, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Stephan

Stephan Premium

2. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

WOW.... What a surprise! :eek:

:sly: :lol:

3. OJT6627

OJT6627

I guess it is not known which day in particular we are getting it, right?

Might be at Tuesday imo

4. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

Ah OK, just five cars for the 28th, which includes the 2019 Super Formula cars and the three cars spotted in Paris.

FoRiZon, AgentBlackDog and Pigems like this.
  5. Stephan

Stephan Premium

The weird part about this is that the X2014 Competition is nowhere to be seen in that pic.

fortbo, im_seb30, Quakebass and 3 others like this.
  6. symaski62

symaski62

28 mars update

Xtremrider591 likes this.
  7. Spongeinside

Spongeinside

As expected right?

Lancia, Lambo, Ferrari, SF19 Honda, SF19 Toyota.

fortbo, AgentBlackDog and ProjectF like this.
  8. JayOTT

JayOTT

How to make JayOTT the exact opposite of hype for an update in 3 easy steps:

1. Make a big announcement that means nothing to me because it involves thong cars that absolutely I refuse to drive.
    2. Tease that the live event version of the X2014 is coming to appease my desire to drive something post-update.
    3. Don't include that X2014 in the update.

FML. Again.

9. bdj57

bdj57

It will be at March 28 if you remember back in SF announcement it has a release date from the source article :

No offense, but what about SF19? We don't had those before in any racing games and that is quite interesting car to try in my opinion. (Though I've heard it has it's own officially licensed game years ago similiar to F1, back when it was called Formula Nippon but only few people knew the game was exists)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  10. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

When you think about it, we basically got 10 cars over the course of 2 updates in a single month.

Now to ponder on the possibilities of the track we'll get... which is clearly that one place in Belgium where you go to take a relaxing bath

11. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

They never fully teased the x2014c did they?

We only saw it being driven as a competition car.

There wasnt any implication that it would hit? Maybe they want to keep it as a tournament only car for a while longer.

12. CallawaySS

CallawaySS

Wau, this is surprising but mainly amazing

13. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

Maybe it's like the X2010 5G? Only used in that one Seasonal Event in GT5 and I think the Red Bull 5G competition and was never legitimately obtainable without hacking it into the game, if the Wiki is anything to go by.

silverman_GT and AgentBlackDog like this.
  14. abrahamx

abrahamx

I guess we are all different and all play different but to me only a career mode would even effect me. There a ton of cars and tracks that I have not even used yet. This just adds more which is good but I would have no idea if they got added today or were there all along.

Seb02 likes this.
  15. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

My feeling about that is that if you had this game day 1 and you played like the bare mnimum then you should have exhausted all the included offline content at this point.

I am doing the bare minimum every day to get the DWG and I'm at 100% on just about everything and 200+ league trophies. I also didnt get this game until into 2018.

16. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

17. Pigems

Pigems

2 SF19’s with the Lambo, Ferrari and Lancia from the live event, sweet. :)
    46C7B529-FC0F-4C47-8A16-92431167566D.jpeg

18. abrahamx

abrahamx

I got 100% gold driving school and only 45%(but all gold, I wont leave it till I get gold) in mission challenge(Im currently stuck at stage 4 race 6, dirt race which I hate) and only like 7% circuit challenge. I bought the game in Dec. 2018. Done a little over 100 sport races but only race a. I play every day just about for at least an hour but between the gt league and mission challenge and the ocasional sport race I have barely even tapped the game it seems to me. Heck. I did not even know there were trophies till just now. something new I'll have to go check. lol. Like I said, I know we all play a little different. I may have been on every track but I would have no idea really. How do you see your trophies?

19. Famine

Famine Administrator

The "X2014 Competition" has been in use since Madrid. Why in the world would anyone be convinced it's coming this update because it was also used in Paris?

20. QC YALUM

QC YALUM

Cant wait im like kids on Christmas morning every update :)

SmokeyMR2, Auto motors, emula and 4 others like this.
  21. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

At previous events, was the X2014 used just the same car but with a different default setup?

22. Venster

Venster

The version they used in Paris was an updated model compared to last year and it was stated in the Paris thread that this version is coming to the game.

Excited for the SF19, I realise there people who enjoy the n class stuff, but I want modern versions of race cars. GR4 and 3 feel really stale.

I really want the Porsche GT3 cup and R etc

23. MroczMR

MroczMR

I wonder about new track :) But probably after Autopolis we won't get anything this month :D

dimassa19 and StealthVel like this.
  24. StealthVel

StealthVel

Wow! Already? I only expected the 2 Super Formula racers! :D:dopey:

25. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Excellent stuff!
    Though I don't see the X2014 Competition. Guess they're keeping it exclusive to the FIA Nations.

StealthVel and PSN:And-War like this.
  26. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

So the cars we knw are Lancia stratos, Ferrari 250 swb, the Lambo, Dellara SF19 single seater did not know ther were 2 types.

Pigems likes this.
  27. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Me thinks the two SF19s are seperate vehicles (Honda and Toyota). The Silhouettes look identical.

dlshearon, Pigems and PSN:And-War like this.
  28. Pigems

Pigems

I guess there’s a Honda and a Toyota version of the SF19’s.

29. PorscheHD

PorscheHD

Want those old Ferrari's so bad but Just dont have the money and never Will....... I want more money for races!!!

ScotteDawg, Pigems, Animedeaf and 3 others like this.
  30. 05XR8

05XR8

Okay, who's first? Wait for it... "That's all?!!! But, but we saw those already. We want 'new' cars!!!" "Does this mean we don't get an update for April?" "At this rate, we'll never get Spa..." "Still no cars I like... back into my hole I go." "Only five cars? We got five earlier in the month. They should stop holding onto cars!" "GT is lame...".

Before someone gets offended, it's all love.