Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
Just dreaming in my mind... :D

View attachment 809646

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility, but this would be a very interesting pick for a new circuit. We do not have street circuits in GT Sport, but this one has a nice flow to it. It would not please everyone since other people have preferences such as Spa, Motegi or [insert another circuit here], but it would be welcome and fit with the underlying Italian theme of the update. The 28th can't come soon enough!

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility, but this would be a very interesting pick for a new circuit. We do not have street circuits in GT Sport, but this one has a nice flow to it. It would not please everyone since other people have preferences such as Spa, Motegi or [insert another circuit here], but it would be welcome and fit with the underlying Italian theme of the update. The 28th can't come soon enough!
Yeah the only street circuit is tokyo Expressway, a little bit of variety would be nice, but any circuit is fine for me

I plan to micro transact the two SF19 cars and save my credits for anything else I would want. Funny how this game makes you want to spend your hard earned money in order to save your hard earned in game credits.:lol::lol::lol:
I will do the same thing if i can't afford all cars sits at 12 mil will buy the Classic Ferrari for the rest i can't afford i will Also buy with real money. Maybe will be able to save to 15 mil if i am lucky. I just wounder how expensive the Ferrari will be

And you quoted @Scuderia Paul!!!!
Well played sir.

giphy (9).gif

ROME (in any construct) has always been a favourite of mine, but I want to see the return of ROME NIGHT from GT2.

Rome Night from GT2 is the most underrated track in GT history.

Whats the sad thing is the track was wasted in GT2 not to mention it never even returned again.

Track just oozed beauty along with driving Italian cars like the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM had Italian all written over it the night time just gives the track its character.

I hope alongside Red Rock Valley it returns to GT Sport or perhaps GT7 or whatever new GT game that comes.

Last edited:
Back