Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again:

Lol and people said that there is no update this month, but next month. Then people gets unreasonably angry and disappointed over that, to the point of blaming PD and Kaz as a failure.

Just never change. Keep disappointed and spiteful over that nonexistent and unverified claims.

I'll laugh if Spa did come.

To play devil's advocate, Kazunori does not always follow through with things.
Even though he said things would continue coming out as they are ready.

Then it sounds like those things aren’t ready by Kaz/PD’s standard, if they aren’t being “followed-through.” Those two statements don’t sound mutually-exclusive. Something could need more testing due to an unforeseen issue - none of us would really know, unless we were intimately abreast of PD’s day-to-day operations.

1.5 Million for a N400 Ferrari Daytona? I can't even justify that logic.

I'm sitting on close to 19 million Cr right now. I don't want any of these cars. At least not until someone else has driven them and says they are okay/worthwhile.

I guess I'll have to buy something before I hit the Cr cap. Problems...

Looking at the Porsche article on the Gran Turismo website the Taycan will be coming "by October" not "during October" or "before the end of October". I had assumed that it would come in the Tokyo update next month but the wording on the website implies that it will be before the end of the week, the chances are that it's just badly worded but worth keeping an eye on.

EFT1O7wU0AAXjdm.jpg
EFT1ONTUcAA3Xd8.jpg
EFT1NiCVUAAYipR.jpg
EFT0CElUcAAP1mU.jpg
Can't complain about 2 new to the franchise cars...

Looking at the Porsche article on the Gran Turismo website the Taycan will be coming "by October" not "during October" or "before the end of October". I had assumed that it would come in the Tokyo update next month but the wording on the website implies that it will be before the end of the week, the chances are that it's just badly worded but worth keeping an eye on.

By October in PD speak probably means before October ends. If it shows up in this impending update, I'll be very surprised.

In the worst scenario, we wouldn't get any new circuit in this update, since they didn't upload the trailer or anything. Or maybe they're just very late

Well just 3 hours for the update and not more info about that. I hope some new GT League events and Tokyo wet

i love to support GT as much as possible but $15 is to much for one car..5.00 ok but i guess someones paying for it!
I actually like that the stupid expensive cars in game are stupid expensive with real money as well. As someone who never spends money on micro transactions, it makes the car feel more exclusive. Of course, it would be even better if you just couldn’t buy them like that...

I'm not sure if it's an N400 but it wouldn't surprise me, I found the 1.5 credit price a few pages back.
Oh okay. I mentioned the price should be from 1-1.9 mil according to the $4.55 real cost. It actually extends to 2 mil, as that's the Cr for the Cobra.

Edit: for the cars above, at least the Porsches have roll cages.

honestly i think that developing the game before it's release would be useful and smart!

Then you would not have gotten to play GTSport until 2020+, or any other game that still has ongoing DLC support, in which case there are many games. If you guys are so impatient just for a track that's recently been confirmed and shown, imagine how much complaining you would do waiting for a full game release. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back