Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost looks like the one in the lower-left is a Camaro ZL1...

I'm stumped on the other three, though. They seem likely to be older models, too. Maybe another Pebble Beach winner?

EDIT: I forgot - two of the other three could likely the Ferrari Daytona and that muscle car we saw in a leaked photo.

Bigger image:
EE_3rkLU4AA75uo

Looks like the 2 leaked cars, something old and open topped (a Mercedes 300 SLR maybe) and something new, possibly a Camaro

E- Not an SLR, the rear got my hopes up but @pininvolante's guess looks closer at the front.

I'm guessing the top left car is the Ferrari Daytona, the bottom left is the S15 Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero, the top right is unknown to me yet, but the bottom right is likely the Dodge Coronet Super Bee leaked.

EDIT: Oh damn it all, I didn't look close enough.

Last edited:
In a few months we'll be getting one car per update. Not that I'm complaining, I knew what the game was I bought it. But hey, at least we another non-Toyota Modern car. Still no new Gr.# cars, unfortunately.

:rolleyes: whatever happened to 8-10 cars updates...
Also the choices are...God its like 95% of Gran Turismo players are 80 years old grandpa's!

Every car model in these smaller car updates have so far been super premiumized. Before you had some models in the updates that still exhibited notable polygonal edges and places where they took shortcuts to release them. I can see the car list being large enough now to the point where they don't need to rush future models that's eventually going to be used in GT PS5, which is probably ramping up development given the new job openings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back