Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my predictions as to what GT League events could get new rounds, based on the cars coming in this update:

La Festa Cavallino
Stars & Stripes
Nostalgic Car Festival
Nostalgic 1979

And here are my predictions of which events could have additional rounds coming based on the prior update's contents:

4WD Challenge
Boxer Spirit
World Hatchback Championship
Real Circuit Tours

Then, here were the other events that seem likely to get additional rounds since they don't have that many at the moment:

Z Heritage
The Passion of Dr. Wankel
Competition de France (specifically, maybe a St. Croix race could be added...)
VGT Trophy+
X2014 Nations Cup
Red Bull X2019 Endurance Series

And finally, here were my ideas for likely additional events that could be coming to GT League in this update:

Camaro Meeting
Vette! Vette! Vette!
Muscle Car Competition

In addition, I also don't recall any GT League events having more than seven races, so we should consider that.

Last edited:
10M Credits? Nooooooooooooo!

Aww screw it, it's fine. I've been saving for a while now, playing the game on and off, and now have around 15M credits, and I'm gonna win some more credits with the new single player races. Just chillin'.

1.Why? 2 . Slowly is subjective i can get in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks .
Im a guy who plays the game normally. I earn 10m usually in a month.

For a virtual car its slow. I prefer just buy the car from psn store so Pd still can release updates to this game.

Im guy who plays the game normally. I earn 10m usually in a month.

For a virtual car its slow.
10 Million in a month its not normal its slow might i say very slow even (given the money saving methods provided) anyhow do what you like but i won't give real money for a virtual item unlees its a DLC in which case i don't have a choice its not like you need them anyway.

I can expect the Camaro ZL1 1LE to be an incredibly hyper-fast car around the Nurburgring. I'd also want to get my hands on both the Ferrari Daytona and the Dodge Coronet Super Bee, if only they weren't so expensive, which I know they will be.
Can’t see the Dodge being big money, and the Ferrari in the 1-3m Mark.

And finally, here were my ideas for likely additional events that could be coming to GT League in this update:

Camaro Meeting
Vette! Vette! Vette!
Muscle Car Competition

In addition, I also don't recall any GT League events having more than seven races, so we should consider that.

A Vette! Vette! Vette! event wouldn't be quite the same without the Grand Sport. Holding out hope that one eventually gets upgraded to premium.

10 Million in a month its not normal its slow might i say very slow even (given the money saving methods provided) anyhow do what you like but i won't give real money for a virtual item unlees its a DLC in which case i don't have a choice its not like you need them anyway.
I dont do those fast money earning methods anymore because they are very boring and i dont enjoy a bit.

Try earning 10M just by playing sport mode and open lobbies.

Update tonight might cancel the last FIA manufacturers round unfortunately.
It was postponed 2hr from its original time, so it should start around 11pm LA time. Does that still chop off the last round for North America?

Website says 16:20-22:39 for me.
If I've got my timezones right, you've got Manufacturer races starting at 1620, 1900 and 2140, so you should be finished in time for the 2300 server maintenance. I guess that's why they postponed it 2 hours.

The 2019 ZL1 doesn't get the updated front fascia. Only the tail lights got updated.
Yeah, I was building a '19 just after I saw the pS Store pic. Love those new taillights

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro-sports-car/build-and-price/summary/zoom/exterior/0
https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro-sports-car/build-and-price/summary

Might do one of these liveries.
https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F10%2F19yenkocamaro4.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back