Volksauto Messages 5,090 United States Messages Stawookie May 30, 2019 #391 First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race!
BanditRa101801 Messages 333 New York Messages Bandit_Ra_X May 30, 2019 #393 Downloading...1.202 GB. Playing Windjammers while waiting
SB100 Messages 36 Pennsylvania Messages SB100 Messages SB100 May 30, 2019 #394 Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Love low power racing. You know the car isn’t fast enough to really get you in trouble so you just drive it as hard as you can. Put your foot to the floor and leave it there
Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Love low power racing. You know the car isn’t fast enough to really get you in trouble so you just drive it as hard as you can. Put your foot to the floor and leave it there
05XR8 Messages 57,550 Australia May 30, 2019 #395 Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Reminds me of the samba race in GT6
Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Reminds me of the samba race in GT6
bdj57 Messages 2,150 Jakarta May 30, 2019 #396 Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Good idea! I know you will happy with this update since it is heavily focused to classic and vintage cars 👍
Volksauto First thing I'm gonna do is a 20 car VW Samba race! Click to expand... Good idea! I know you will happy with this update since it is heavily focused to classic and vintage cars 👍
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,512 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine May 30, 2019 #397 The update is out now, and the discussion thread is here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-circuit-and-new-single-player-events.387733/
The update is out now, and the discussion thread is here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-circuit-and-new-single-player-events.387733/