VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
But it's an exterior design project, no VGTs will have an interior!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see that theory proven false.
Also, Doodle, one can never be a hundred trillion percent sure, just in case.
Doodle 100000000000000% wrong. ;)
Yea, its great isn't it? I love it when the high and mighty, all knowing end up being wrong. I wonder how that foot tastes. :lol:

Whoop-de-🤬-do! I've been proven wrong!

What a bunch of jerks you guys are. Totally uncalled for to tease me like that. So what if I was wrong? You don't have to throw it into my 🤬 face. 👎

What a bunch of jerks you guys are. Totally uncalled for to tease me like that. So what if I was wrong? You don't have to throw it into my 🤬 face. 👎
image-jpg.162705

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9

Maybe don't state things in a matter of fact way in future, you might not get called out on them when they turn out wrong then. You came in all high and mighty, telling people to stop wishing for an interior because you were so sure of yourself, and turned out to be dead wrong.

And many of them said not to expect interiors, not that there is no chance of their being any. Just like real concept cars, some have interiors and some don't, I think that that was the point that quite a few people were trying to make, myself included.

According to a Volkswagen press release for the car we will see it in GT6 in mid-June. Assuming they are correct it is a little later than I had expected but ah well.

Together, the three colleagues formed a sort of "Vision GTI-GT6 task force", working with other designers. Just a few weeks later, their GTI Roadster, Vision Gran Turismo was ready. Sony and Volkswagen unveiled the version for the virtual world of PlayStation®3 on 26 May and three days later, Volkswagen unveiled the real GTI Roadster at the GTI festival in Reifnitz, Austria as a tribute to fans of the Golf GTI and of "GT6".

From mid-June, "GT6" players will be able to download the GTI Roadster, Vision Gran Turismo for PS3.

Back