VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
What do you prefer ?

VW-Golf-40-2.jpg

Lets hope this gets around corners far better then the W12 did, otherwise you'll just be seeing how fast it will crash on track.

Lets hope this gets around corners far better then the W12 did, otherwise you'll just be seeing how fast it will crash on track.

It should do since it's AWD and has a front mounted VR6 rather than a mid engined W12.

That car should definently be on top gear!
Sad the contract crushes the hopes and dreams....

LOL. Volkswagen managed to build the REAL car faster than PD could model it in GT. Anybody else find that weird? (It DOES look amazing, though. I'm really looking forward to driving it in June! ::cough-cough:: )

:)

LOL. Volkswagen managed to build the REAL car faster than PD could model it in GT. Anybody else find that weird? (It DOES look amazing, though. I'm really looking forward to driving it in June! ::cough-cough:: )

No, no, the car is already ingame. It`s available for the people at the event, to drive it ingame.

Or part of the agreement was that PD would allow VW to make a real model of it before it's allowed to be released in the game. Besides, they could laser scan the real model and use that if they wanted. :sly:

One thing that urks me is why they keep on lying on the release of it we were to have it yesterday then the third of June now when the 15th of June 2020?

Back