Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

This championship has been a journey certainly.

The three of us between a handful of points before the last race, tells the story of how close this championship was.

It’s a true privilege to have won against such talented drivers. @Friday_GTRP and @Tavilha are outrageously good drivers. Not only fast, but steady and pretty much mistake free.

Thanks for all the fun guys and @Sick Cylinder for organising.

Yesterday’s race was ok. I struggled to find my pace on qualifying with colder temperatures. Then on the race did my best to catch @Friday_GTRP and @Tavilha. @Friday_GTRP then made a small mistake and crashed. Unfortunately, I couldn’t avoid hitting him slightly. After that I carried a small amount of damage to the front that slowed me slightly on the long straights. Did my best to catch @Tavilha but never got closer than 2.5 seconds.

It was an entertaining race and certainly a test to steadiness.

We had all these Australian tracks in TOCA Racedriver Grid on PS2, Holden Cars as well.

Very good for the time.

THE CIRCUITS

UK: Brands Hatch (Indy & GP Circuits), Oulton Park, Silverstone, Donington Park, Knockhill

Germany: Hockenheimring (Short & GP Circuits), Nurburgring, Oschersleben, Norisring

Australia: Phillip Island, Oran Park, Adelaide, Eastern Creek Raceway, Canberra, Bathhurst, Sandown International

France: Magny Cours, Dijon Prenois

Americas: Charlotte, Mexico City, Vancouver, Bristol Speedway, Searspoint, Las Vegas

Plus: Catalunya (Spain), Monza (Italy), Vallelunga (Italy), Fuji (Japan), TI Circuit AIDA (Japan), Zandvoort (Netherlands), Mantorp Park (Sweden), Zolder (Belgium), A1 Ring (Austria), Rockingham Motor Speedway (International) (UK), Rockingham Motor Speedway (Oval) (UK)

^
Although Pcars has quite a number of tracks, generally racing/driving games these days seem intent on adding more and more cars. While certainly cars can be interesting tracks are the lifeblood of motor racing and should be the priority really.
I never usually try all the available cars anyway. I could live with a game that had a dozen cars but had loads of tracks. :)

Another good championship. The V8 was quite a handful. Well done to DD.

A good battle yesterday between myself @Napalm_LT, @Harsk100 and nearer the end @bichumau. Well until I hit the wall on the final lap and my car started to fall apart.

I'm still slowly improving although I might be nearing my max level now. ;)

^
Although Pcars has quite a number of tracks, generally racing/driving games these days seem intent on adding more and more cars. While certainly cars can be interesting tracks are the lifeblood of motor racing and should be the priority really.
I never usually try all the available cars anyway. I could live with a game that had a dozen cars but had loads of tracks. :)

Another good championship. The V8 was quite a handful. Well done to DD.

A good battle yesterday between myself @Napalm_LT, @Harsk100 and nearer the end @bichumau. Well until I hit the wall on the final lap and my car started to fall apart.

I'm still slowly improving although I might be nearing my max level now. ;)
A Great Battle indeed Paul.

I actually tried to stay at 6th place, despite of my car damage: I had hit a wall a little too hard which costed me 5% of my car's power. And also, I tried to keep it clean, but also trying to finish on Top-10.

Looking forward to race on the 1971 Series! :cheers:

Last edited:
Congrats to @IBZ6L20VT on winning the championship, i'm sorry i was in your way comming down the hill.

Had a bit of a mental breakdown which resulted in nuclear fallout.
For some reason i experienced a "whoble" in my steering wheel on top of the mountain, put of by that i hitted the wall.
Damage, went to the pits and lost a lot of time.

Then i was too eager to pass @IfAndOr and for some reason the car just flipped over, damage again.

When the race was over I threw my headset against the wall next to me, gues what, it fell right on the power on/off switch of my setup :banghead:

Well up to next championship, see tou all next time.

Qualy :

Race :

When the race was over I threw my headset against the wall next to me, gues what, it fell right on the power on/off switch of my setup :banghead:

I thought you rage quit at the time, instead you rage murdered your setup :mad:

In your video at 38:40, it's surprising how easily your car flipped over. In the replay, it's still a bit of a freak accident in my opinion...

Here:

Then i was too eager to pass @IfAndOr and for some reason the car just flipped over.
I saw you coming and thought since you're faster than me (and team blue) I'd pull over down the straight since it's safer there. So after the bend I eased to the left and the next thing I saw was you doing somersaults behind me! I didn't feel any contact. Very strange.

Let's just say you swerved to avoid a kangaroo. :)

Does your headset still work!?

I practiced a bit for next Wednesday race.

The Ferrari 512S is very particular to drive and not very suited to this track in the stock setup.

I did my best to record a representative lap but struggled to get a good lap together.

@Sick Cylinder I noticed that you assigned different weather slots for the Mondays series. Is this format planned here?

Yes Beach.👍👍👍

MPX6C3XK86YAAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6C4L0613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6C4LZ613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6C25Z613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6CFQZ613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6CPH0613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6CQA0613AAA0WE_.jpeg
MPX6CZUZ613AAA0WE_.jpeg
Project CARS 2_20180621193136.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621193303.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621193619.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621193751.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621194103.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621194329.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621194746.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180621194820.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180625121013.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180625121536.jpg

Please join us for:

1970 Le Mans Poster.jpg
1970 Track List.jpg

Below car assignment by Driver Number (Team Captains in red text)

1970 Car & Driver Sheet.jpg

1970 WSCC Weather Settings.jpg

Note GT cars follow the racing line - Faster Cars (Porsche 917 and Ferrari 512) find way round safely. All drivers allow space for faster Cars / Drivers to pass - do not hog the centre of the track - please act like real life Le Mans Racers - i.e. Professional and Considerate of other drivers.

Take extra care at Daytona - there will be a rolling start - there will be plenty of time to overtake on the wide banking during the 30 minute race - don't try and win the race on the start line - this isn't F1!

There is 1 vacant space on the grid waiting for a clean, considerate driver of any speed level - fast or slow all equally welcome! (Also 1 Reserve Space is currently available for rounds: 1/ 2/ 3/ 6 / 7 / 8)

Last edited:
Sick is my car the 1971 GT Ferrari, I can't see listed as Daytona? Must have been quite cold in Jan, Feb, Mar:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Please join us for:

View attachment 746874 View attachment 746875

Below car assignment by Driver Number (Team Captains in red text)

View attachment 746876
View attachment 746877

Note GT cars follow the racing line - Faster Cars (Porsche 917 and Ferrari 512) find way round safely. All drivers allow space for faster Cars / Drivers to pass - do not hog the centre of the track - please act like real life Le Mans Racers - i.e. Professional and Considerate of other drivers.

Take extra care at Daytona - there will be a rolling start - there will be plenty of time to overtake on the wide banking during the 30 minute race - don't try and win the race on the start line - this isn't F1!

There are 2 vacant spaces on the grid waiting for clean, considerate drivers of any speed level - fast or slow all equally welcome!

Hi mate,
I noticed that bichu_mau isn't in the drivers' roster, but he's available and willing to race.
(He was included in the previous post with driver number 9 and starting in the Ferrari 512M)
Can you count him in again?

And did you take note of the races that keiros and I won't be taking part so that reserves can join?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sick is my car the 1971 GT Ferrari?
I think so John. It's a Ferrari 365GTB.
I am not seeing a 917, do I need the new DLC?
Unfortunately yes you do. It's quite good though.
Hi mate,
I noticed that bichu_mau isn't in the drivers' roster, but he's available and willing to race.
(He was included in the previous post with driver number 9 and starting in the Ferrari 512M)
I think Sick has mixed him up with me. I seem to have his car schedule now! I was driver #5

Sick is my car the 1971 GT Ferrari, I can't see listed as Daytona? Must have been quite cold in Jan, Feb, Mar:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Yes - Please use the 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB4 - it was known as the Daytona, but is listed by SMS as the 365 GTB4.

John - it wouldn't have been cold, because although winter time Daytona and Sebring are in Florida which has a tropical climate.

Hi mate, I noticed that bichu_mau isn't in the drivers' roster, but he's available and willing to race. (He was included in the previous post with driver number 9 and starting in the Ferrari 512M)
Can you count him in again?

That is good to hear - I wrongly thought he had left, so good news we only have 1 vacancy not 2. Yes I will redo the table with him as Driver 9 and Harsk as Driver 10. Bichu Mau will therefore start the series in a Ferrari 512M (number 15). @Harsk100 will start the series in a Ferrari 365 GTB4 (number 75).

Did you take note of the races that keiros and I won't be taking part so that reserves can join?

Not yet, but I will do!

Thanks Sick! I am not seeing a 917, do I need the new DLC? Cheers

The 1970 Porsche 917K and the 1973 Porsche 911Carrera RSR 2.8 came with the Porsche Pack DLC. The 1971 Porsche 917 LH, 1970 Ferrari 512M and 512S came with the Le Mans Legends Pack DLC. Personally I would get the season pass so that you have all the cars and tracks - we will be using all the race cars and tracks in future series.

If you don't have the cars you can compete in the series as follows: Do your 4 GT Rounds in a Ferrari 365 GTB4 (Number 58) and do your 6 Sports Rounds in a Ford MK4 (number 25 to simulate a Matra). I don't know if you will be able to compete in the 2 rounds at the new track - Historic Le Mans (Rounds 6 and 7) - in the first game you could compete on tracks you didn't have if the Host had selected them, but were not able to do pre-event private practise. It's up to you - I'll be happy to have you with or without DLC!

I think Sick has mixed him up with me. I seem to have his car schedule now! I was driver #5

I moved some people around to put the vacancies onto the same spot in the 2 teams after I heard that MAR was leaving (and wrongly thought that Bichu Mau was also leaving!). Please stick with your new Driver Number of 7 for this series IfAndOr - I moved you to the other team, because there will be more absence on your new team and moving you should help balance the total team scores.

Last edited:
Thanks Sick forgot it was quite warm there at that time of year, some of us Brits want to there, in summer:scared:It was very hot at Croft at the weekend, for British Touring Cars. A bit quite on Friday, Sat more busy, Sun was very, very, busy, just like British Superbikes. Saw some excellent racing, moved around quite a bit, but your able to see quite a lot of the track, where you go. My favourite part is from Jim Clarke SS to Barcroft, Sunny In out too the complex. Its the fastest part of the track, from Tower to Barcroft, found that the surface is quite abrasive. Some photos.

British Touring Cars 001.JPG
British Touring Cars 002.JPG
British Touring Cars 003.JPG
British Touring Cars 004.JPG
British Touring Cars 005.JPG
British Touring Cars 006.JPG
British Touring Cars 007.JPG
British Touring Cars 008.JPG
British Touring Cars 009.JPG

Last edited:
@IAMDOODLEBUG

I think I have found the best way for you to compete with the cars that you currently have, while also covering for the planned absences of @Tavilha and @Keiros - please follow the table below (NB you are now Driver 17):

1970 Car & Driver Sheet.jpg

Any new recruit will enter the series in the VACANT slot as Driver 5. Any Reserve Driver will enter the series in the RESERVE slot as Driver 3.

Back