What don't you like about GTS? From the beta

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 505 comments
In the early dawn / evening times (at least at Brands Hatch), I notice a distinct lack of illumination from car headlights and taillights...even in replays. I hope that will be remedied because the lighting otherwise is pretty damn awesome.

my first impression is handling seems bit better from gt6 but atleast on the ds4 the input for steering sensitivty seems slow to me . the 1 to 7 should be 1 to 100.
tire pressures should be in a sim racing game .
damage i dont really care as iracings damage looks cartoonish .but it does affect your car .

i found ai in arcade to be faster on pro than gt6 but again they drive blind lol .

the driver points and sr seem good . like iracing the fact no matter how good you are you should have to level up same fashion as anyone else .

a pov adjustment would be good so not liking lack of that .

i also noticed the gt3 cars slide around bit to much but that can be fixed by pd easily

Fantastic write-up. I really cant believe PD are calling this game a beta? What were they doing all this time?? Why did they tease a launch last year when the game is so obviously unfinished?
They really should work faster. Or fire existing employees and get some efficient and talented ones

My biggest complaints/rage comments however are

1. Penalty system. Are you serious? Did you not Improve GT6s penalty system at all? Unbelievable. You literally carried over GT6s penalty system...didnt even change it. What's the point of this beta if it's all the same Anyways?

2. That stupidly Iinsignificant blind spot indicator. At least make it big enough so you can see the darn thing! Or replace it altogether for something more
useful than what we had in GT6. Use your brain or take some Initiative from this wonderfully talented community! How do you expect people to race clean without something practical to inform of driver whereabouts?

3. AI. What is it with GT games and dumb AI? You do realise you're willingly driving some of your die-hard customers and new customers away? At least give us some sliders or something. Your game isn't next gen. Unless being good looking is all that matters to you. I'm a die-hard GT fan and even I am getting sick of how underwhelming this whole series has become. It has improved so little in areas that matter so much to the game's overall value And usefullness as the "real driving simulator" It appears PD as of late (past 5 years) cannot make actual improvements to core parts of the series with any sort of efficiency and would rather milk the series dry with flashy graphics. Similar to COD franchise.

I just received my code to play last night so I've not been able to put too much time in, but from what Ive experienced within a few hours I have to agree. While the game certainly feels fresh at first glance, once you get into the actual driving/racing a lot of the old problems become apparent. The penalty system (both officially imposed and physical penalty to traction/intertia/etc when off-track) feels very much like GT6.

I didn't even know there was a blind-spot indicator. I read this and went into the game to look for it, and while I can now at least see it, I certainly did not notice it on my own. Its both too small and in the center of a far too cluttered HUD. Really hope they plan on allowing us to customize the HUD as I'm not a fan of the current layout. This is especially true if the sounds are not remixed to where one can actually hear the engine when in cockpit view for purposes of shifting. The transmission/turbo whine drowns out the engine to the point of relying on the shift indicator in most cars Ive tested, so something needs to be addressed there.

The AI feels different, and seems to be more competant in the corners, but this is hardly an improvement if they are slower on the straights... which they seem to be. There are many people that do not care about the AI since they race online, but frankly, the driving is so much better in PCARS and AC that Im not in need of another online sim. The driving in GT has always been good, but not great. However, when you bring the car selection and the "game" feel into the picture, this series (until GT6, and in some ways GT5) has always had a much higher fun factor for me. I like the career progression, buying & upgrading new cars, the licenses, and other offline features. But this only works when the AI is competitive enough to provide a challenge, and so far I just don't see it being fun or challenging as the AI currently stands. Hopefully this can be & is addressed, as I don't want to see this series fall to the wayside, as if they mess this game up who knows if they can climb all the way back. We're already 3.5yrs into this console generation and there is no way in hell this gen will last as long as ps3/360 did, even with the upgrades to the Pro. So unless PD have been developing GT7 alongside GTS, this will be PD's one shot this generation. Kunos is (quite slowly) improving AC on consoles more all the time (plus they have Porsche...) and PCARS 2 is less than a year away, and if these guys get that video gamey fun factor down pat, where does that leave GT? Not in first place, thats for sure.

All that said, I do like a lot of what I see here. Graphics look great, lighting engine is for the most part, superb, the car line-up seems strong (with a few glaring omissions). Nice UI, performance (on Pro at least) is extremely smooth & steady, with no noticeable screen tearing or frame pacing problems. The shortcomings all seem to be issues that can be easily remedied if PD listens to the community. Hell, a customizeable HUD, an AI difficulty slider and individual audio sliders for the engine, tranny, and turbo/SC would fix most of the issues I have with it. So here's hoping this game reaches its full potential upon launch.

I haven't played it, this is just based on what I've seen on Youtube.

It doesn't live up to the hype (from PD), not even close. There is nothing revolutionary, it doesn't set any standards, in many ways it is more of the same GT with things removed and it is really behind the times.

I wouldn't describe this as a reboot, I wouldn't even describe it as an evolutionary step. To me it looks like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

It looks like all the focus has been put on looking pretty, there is no substance. I'll choose a better title over a better looking title any day of the week.

The game doesn't seem to penalize players much when going off track, collisions/ damage looks subpar still. Same old irritating "thud" like noise when cars bang each other.

Looks very nice though! 👍

So true! The guy in front of me is hitting walls,blocking me from getting ahead of him and ghosting in and out. Its so frustrating when im trying to keep my sportsman rating up. Im kinda let down on the online so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
7HO

It doesn't live up to the hype (from PD), not even close. There is nothing revolutionary, it doesn't set any standards, in many ways it is more of the same GT with things removed and it is really behind the times.

I wouldn't describe this as a reboot, I wouldn't even describe it as an evolutionary step. To me it looks like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

It looks like all the focus has been put on looking pretty, there is no substance. I'll choose a better title over a better looking title any day of the week.
You have to play it to really get it. It's amazing fun.

No editing of the FOV at all or the seat in cockpit view. The view angles down towards the road, and on some cars, it just focuses on the steering wheel! This makes a few cars simply unplayable. An angle adjuster and a seat adjustment option would be great.

They do really need to add FOV adjustment and more cockpit adjustments. GT6 had very nice premium cockpits but they were practically unused, went to waste, because they were simply cumbersome to drive in for most players due to the weird fixed position and lack of control over camera position inside cockpit. Just a shame really to have all that detail and not adding a few key seat adjustments to be able to enjoy it.

You have to play it to really get it. It's amazing fun.
I don't doubt it is amazing fun for you but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be for me and I'll be disappointed. There are so many things wrong with it I can't see how I could enjoy it. It's a game that doesn't make sense to me. From what I have seen the physics seem to be improved over previous GT games but it matches that with a completely unrealistic racing experience as always. They made out like this was going to be the future of racing, not with what I have seen. And there are so many immersion breaking elements. And they still have hardly anything to show.

I just can't get excited by what we are seeing and playing it isn't going to fix all those things. There are plenty of great racing games including a few that are a lot better than GTS so far, I'll keep playing those and going off what I have seen I have a lot more confidence in PCARS2 than GTS at this point.

I'm quite excited about the game but I'm surprised to see so few complaints about engine sounds.
In my garage, I have a Alfa 4c, Jaguar F-type, BMW M6, Corvette and a Lancer evo.
The 4C has very good engine sounds. I have read a lot of complaints about transmission noises being too loud. I couldn't tell. I suppose I haven't watched enough endurance races to really compare.
The Jag, M6 and Evo all have engine sounds which still sound very synthetic to me. After Driveclub and its super realistic sounds, it really feels like a step down.

I'm quite excited about the game but I'm surprised to see so few complaints about engine sounds.
In my garage, I have a Alfa 4c, Jaguar F-type, BMW M6, Corvette and a Lancer evo.
The 4C has very good engine sounds. I have read a lot of complaints about transmission noises being too loud. I couldn't tell. I suppose I haven't watched enough endurance races to really compare.
The Jag, M6 and Evo all have engine sounds which still sound very synthetic to me. After Driveclub and its super realistic sounds, it really feels like a step down.

Second. Im starting to think they bumped the transmission whine to absurd levels in order to cover some of the engine sounds. Some cars do have good engine notes, but they seem to be the new entries to the series. Seems they just digitally tweaked the old sound files for the returning vehicles.

You seem like a likely candidate to ask this question of.

Did you sign (or agree to) a Non-Disclosure Agreement before testing the Beta and if yes are you worried about any consequences?

It seems to me a lot of beta testers are ignoring it if there was one at all.

Cheers.
Hi sorry for a super late answer been a little busy lately, and as for reading it, no I didn't really read it and I'm not really concerned with any consequences either after agreeing to it.

The thing I especially am annoyed with is that we're not able to set our steering wheels degree of rotation. GTS always defaults to the maximum which in my case is an unplayable 1080 degrees.

Also, it resets any changes I make manually. I have a T300 so I can change my wheel to be 900, 540, 360, or 270 degrees, but literally any time I get onto the track, or even if I hit the pause button, it resets my wheel back to 1080.

GT6 also had this problem but now it's worse because in GT6, while the race was counting down, you could change your settings and it would stick. On GT Sport, you have to wait til you have control of the wheel before any changes you make will stick.

It's been driving me nuts and ruining many standing starts.

I really don't understand how PD uses T300's at their demo kiosks but somehow hasn't realized they need to fix this problem.I can't imagine that most people actually like using 1080 degrees of steering.

what you mean by glitched ?
A lap time on the Nurburgring was like 7:29, and the top position was a Japanese account with 13 seconds. Willow Springs was worse because the top 5 were all at least a minute or faster, which is impossible without taking a massive shortcut.

While racing online at Northern Isle Speedway last night the cars were teleporting all over the track.
A car would be at the top of the track and when you got to it, the car would appear at the bottom or directly in the middle of the track. I saw so many wrecks caused by cars appearing out of know where right in front of another car.

Maybe the users bad internet was the problem, but this was a constant issue for all but a few races at this particular track.

Happened a few time at the Brands Hatch Raceway but not as frequent as the Northern Isle Raceway.

}:^{>

While racing online at Northern Isle Speedway last night the cars were teleporting all over the track.
A car would be at the top of the track and when you got to it, the car would appear at the bottom or directly in the middle of the track. I saw so many wrecks caused by cars appearing out of know where right in front of another car.

Maybe the users bad internet was the problem, but this was a constant issue for all but a few races at this particular track.

Happened a few time at the Brands Hatch Raceway but not as frequent as the Northern Isle Raceway.

That could be a latency problem from either others or you.If thats the case then it could be a serious problem for online racing (i mean servers that do not help with these kind of problems.If you dont have dedicaded servers,online gaming especially with random people -with bad internet- is really bad).

That could be a latency problem from either others or you.If thats the case then it could be a serious problem for online racing (i mean servers that do not help with these kind of problems.If you dont have dedicaded servers,online gaming especially with random people -with bad internet- is really bad).

I messaged a couple of the players and most were playing using wifi and they had worse experiences than I did from some of the replies I received. My PS4 is directly connected with a Ethernet cable and I don't have many desync or latency issues.

I'm just checking this off as "It's Beta" and I am sure the issue will be corrected by release date.

Fingers Crossed!

I messaged a couple of the players and most were playing using wifi and they had worse experiences than I did from some of the replies I received. My PS4 is directly connected with a Ethernet cable and I don't have many desync or latency issues.

I'm just checking this off as "It's Beta" and I am sure the issue will be corrected by release date.

Fingers Crossed!

Like I said thats a latency problem from people with bad connections (slow speed wifi net,really bad latency ext).Dedicaded servers fix those problems (or at least help a lot).I hope that they fix these kind of issues because otherwise with the full release online racing will be a nightmate -if they dont-.

The trees have been greatly downgraded. From gorgeous trees to the classic 2d sprites at the Nurb. The final release better have the 3d trees.

i just noticed that on brands hatch 95% of trees are 2d and they are rotating to the player
The trees I saw in their promo material was the thing that impressed me the most about GTS actually, would be very cheeky of them to revert to 2D ones for the actual game.

Are there any screens around showing these downgraded trees? I'm quite curious about it :P.

A lap time on the Nurburgring was like 7:29, and the top position was a Japanese account with 13 seconds. Willow Springs was worse because the top 5 were all at least a minute or faster, which is impossible without taking a massive shortcut.
i never noticed . haha

I think at this point they won't even get rid of the synthesized sounds. The folks over at PD obviously think 100% digital car sounds is the way of the future! Relax guys, this is some next-gen tech! You just have to hate it for the next 5 years, then you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! Kaz at it again - with his forward thinking going full swing!

only have competed in one sport mode event. What is the deal with having to wait 20 minuets.
This needs reduced to no more than 10 minuets. Oh well guess can run some of the sport mode only track in the qualify time mode. More of the same though, most of the GT games have had a lot to offer just poorly executed. With a car roster like GT6, I could count countless sim world events that would be better than what they have ever been able to put together.

7HO

"Based on what I've seen on YouTube"

So you haven't played it?

Play it for yourself before you trash it. Makes no sense at all

Anywho. I've finally sat down. Raced with the G29 and recorded for around 6ish hours, with Small breaks for drinks and what not in between races.

First off. For this being a closed Beta. Probably more near alpha than Open Beta. I am certainly impressed.

My most notable takeaways from my first 6 hours was the engine sound, the cars and handling, tracks and environment, and Network of course.

• Of course sound has never been PDI's strong suit, but there are improvements, some are recycled with the tranny whine up to cover the bland noise of the previous build. But I'm sure it's something being worked on everyday at PDI and I'd imagine the final game will sound a lot different than now. Hoping for that at least
  • I had already seen and heard the disheartening *thud* sound that cars make when colliding with objects be it a wall or cars. But in game, it's about what you'd expect unfortunately. However, I did notice when you hit a guardrail or concrete wall going fast and grind on it, they do make different sounds. With the guardrail being that of metal on metal and the wall sounding similar but having a deeper hum to it. Here's to hoping for better contact sounds too
    Now as for the cars themselves as many have said, a FOV slider would be wonderful. I sit close to the wheel in real life, so I'd like to be relatively close while racing. The handling however has been improved immensely I feel. After having tested with the Lotus Evora, GTR, and Corvette C7. Trying tire's from comfort hards down to Racing Super softs. I think this will be the best physic's based game PDI has ever released. Regardless of the car. You can really feel the difference of what you're driving. Before on GT6. This was me personally, I felt that when you were in the cockpit, regardless of the car it felt relatively the same. Just if it was faster or slower. Before I felt the sound would turn into the same hum, maybe with a little more rumble or whine here or there. But now I feel the cars that have downforce, you can really feel. The ones that don't you really notice. Maybe I'm crazy. But you know.

• My biggest gripe has got to be the tracks. As many above have stated, in some spots it just seems far to clean. But as someone mentioned above. Brands Hatch is indeed dirt in spots with dirt coming onto the track and having looked as if it's been worn. Which these tracks should look like. Like the Nurb, way to clean. Far to clean lol. This is something that can be fixed easily if PDI does it before the launch of the game. Also a side note as something I would love to see is track evolution through a race, as iRacing just implemented, what 2 years ago now? Tracks that get progressively dirtier and rubbered in depending on how cars are being run on it. It's far away from PDI I know, but hey, we've been surprised before.
  • Lastly, of course the network. I ran in 3 races tonight (3rd, 2nd, 2nd) With no fault at all. Besides pretty trash drivers the network was ok and ran well. I sat at a steady 47-50 ping with the 4 out of the 5 bars lit. I can't complain. it was solid. Besides the fact that I should have ran in 5 and got kicked from 2. Both while attempting races at the Nurburgring. I don't know whether it was from server overload, but I got into everything clean besides those.

Last thoughts, When people ghost, is that from lag, or is when people hit eachother? I noticed at Big Willow in turns when I started in the back of a race, in T1 and T2 when guy would break with other peoples cars or would ride on someones door, they would ghost as if not to let them gain advantage of the other player this way. If this is the case, then this is a feature that will be amazing in public races so people aren't just out crashing people.
    Also, I went off track a handful of times but never got reset. I don't know if you guys were meaning to or not, but maybe you just need to find the brake pedal? :lol:👍

Other than the little stuff above, I won't get nitpicky. We could be here all day otherwise. I'm happy, and pleasantly surprised about the game. I hadn't gotten my hopes up at all, even though I have it pre-ordered. For this being a closed beta. And probably a couple or a few months away from the open beta. I'm very happy about the game.

If I were to put a rating on it, I'd give it a solid 7-7.5/10 there is room for improvement certainly. But this is improvement I'm sure we will see. Right now, I'm enjoying the beta more than I ever enjoyed GT6. That should speak volumes in itself.

Edit: Not trying to pour in a plug, but I'll be doing a video review with some game play I captured via the PS4 "Share function;)" not really with my Elgato...lol so if any of you guys are interested in seeing it once it is out in a few days. lemme know. It'll be up as long as I don't get DMCA'd

The fact that right now japanese accounts have the top 5 spots on willow springs with glitch times and a glitched japanese lap is the top on nurburgring. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

This is what betas are for. Be grateful that they're choosing to break the system now while Polyphony has a chance to fix it. It gets much worse when stuff like this only becomes known after release.

Really, the more game breaking stuff that can be found now, the better.

"Based on what I've seen on YouTube"

So you haven't played it?

Play it for yourself before you trash it. Makes no sense at all

Anywho. I've finally sat down. Raced with the G29 and recorded for around 6ish hours, with Small breaks for drinks and what not in between races.

First off. For this being a closed Beta. Probably more near alpha than Open Beta. I am certainly impressed.

My most notable takeaways from my first 6 hours was the engine sound, the cars and handling, tracks and environment, and Network of course.

• Of course sound has never been PDI's strong suit, but there are improvements, some are recycled with the tranny whine up to cover the bland noise of the previous build. But I'm sure it's something being worked on everyday at PDI and I'd imagine the final game will sound a lot different than now. Hoping for that at least
  • I had already seen and heard the disheartening *thud* sound that cars make when colliding with objects be it a wall or cars. But in game, it's about what you'd expect unfortunately. However, I did notice when you hit a guardrail or concrete wall going fast and grind on it, they do make different sounds. With the guardrail being that of metal on metal and the wall sounding similar but having a deeper hum to it. Here's to hoping for better contact sounds too
    Now as for the cars themselves as many have said, a FOV slider would be wonderful. I sit close to the wheel in real life, so I'd like to be relatively close while racing. The handling however has been improved immensely I feel. After having tested with the Lotus Evora, GTR, and Corvette C7. Trying tire's from comfort hards down to Racing Super softs. I think this will be the best physic's based game PDI has ever released. Regardless of the car. You can really feel the difference of what you're driving. Before on GT6. This was me personally, I felt that when you were in the cockpit, regardless of the car it felt relatively the same. Just if it was faster or slower. Before I felt the sound would turn into the same hum, maybe with a little more rumble or whine here or there. But now I feel the cars that have downforce, you can really feel. The ones that don't you really notice. Maybe I'm crazy. But you know.

• My biggest gripe has got to be the tracks. As many above have stated, in some spots it just seems far to clean. But as someone mentioned above. Brands Hatch is indeed dirt in spots with dirt coming onto the track and having looked as if it's been worn. Which these tracks should look like. Like the Nurb, way to clean. Far to clean lol. This is something that can be fixed easily if PDI does it before the launch of the game. Also a side note as something I would love to see is track evolution through a race, as iRacing just implemented, what 2 years ago now? Tracks that get progressively dirtier and rubbered in depending on how cars are being run on it. It's far away from PDI I know, but hey, we've been surprised before.
  • Lastly, of course the network. I ran in 3 races tonight (3rd, 2nd, 2nd) With no fault at all. Besides pretty trash drivers the network was ok and ran well. I sat at a steady 47-50 ping with the 4 out of the 5 bars lit. I can't complain. it was solid. Besides the fact that I should have ran in 5 and got kicked from 2. Both while attempting races at the Nurburgring. I don't know whether it was from server overload, but I got into everything clean besides those.

Last thoughts, When people ghost, is that from lag, or is when people hit eachother? I noticed at Big Willow in turns when I started in the back of a race, in T1 and T2 when guy would break with other peoples cars or would ride on someones door, they would ghost as if not to let them gain advantage of the other player this way. If this is the case, then this is a feature that will be amazing in public races so people aren't just out crashing people.
    Also, I went off track a handful of times but never got reset. I don't know if you guys were meaning to or not, but maybe you just need to find the brake pedal? :lol:👍

Other than the little stuff above, I won't get nitpicky. We could be here all day otherwise. I'm happy, and pleasantly surprised about the game. I hadn't gotten my hopes up at all, even though I have it pre-ordered. For this being a closed beta. And probably a couple or a few months away from the open beta. I'm very happy about the game.

If I were to put a rating on it, I'd give it a solid 7-7.5/10 there is room for improvement certainly. But this is improvement I'm sure we will see. Right now, I'm enjoying the beta more than I ever enjoyed GT6. That should speak volumes in itself.

Edit: Not trying to pour in a plug, but I'll be doing a video review with some game play I captured via the PS4 "Share function;)" not really with my Elgato...lol so if any of you guys are interested in seeing it once it is out in a few days. lemme know. It'll be up as long as I don't get DMCA'd

I've already responded to exactly the same thing in a previous reply that you must have missed. I don't need to play it to know certain things that are very wrong with it. I've played most of the racing sims and know what I don't like, I know what I think wrecks a racing sim so if I can clearly see a game with those elements and worse I don't need to play it to know I'll be disappointed.

As an example, if a game doesn't have adjustable FOV, seating position and angle then it is impossible to get your perspective correct. If you can't get your perspective correct in 2017 then it isn't a simulator in my opinion. Maybe you could pretend it is an RC simulator but your ability to simulate the driving experience is severely diminished because it forces you to buy an optimally sized display and then build a rig around that display to obtain the correct perspective which almost no one will do. That on it's own is a massive immersion breaker, to be able to fool yourself that you are in a car when racing using a regular display you need to be able to set your perspective correctly. That's why any driving game that lacks the ability to set perspective automatically achieves arcade status from me.

Following on from that thought if there are immersion breaking elements in your viewing area because these also break the illusion of being in a car I can no longer consider it a simulator.

Cars ghosting in and out isn't a realistic racing experience.

Collisions and physical damage need to be realistic in 2017, you can't have a realistic motor racing simulation without realistic consequences. As long as you have unrealistic consequences people will exploit those and drive in an unrealistic manner. That means you do not have a realistic racing experience which I believe disqualifies it as a racing simulation.

Those are just a few of my issues with this title as we are seeing it but then I can't help but notice the giant in the room. There are much better racing sims than this already and there are more coming which will most likely even be released before this is.

All GTS does well is look pretty and perhaps the driving physics are finally up to standard. What does GTS do that no one else already does? Why do we need it or why should we want it when there are better options? The real question is why would I want to play GTS when I could be having more fun at that time playing a better sim?

GTS might choose to ignore iRacing because iRacing is PC only but even taking the PC only sims out of the question and focusing just on console we already have Assetto Corsa and Project CARS and PCARS2 is on the way and will probably be released before GTS. Assetto Corsa is about to get online on console. In my opinion AC is much better than GTS and the argument that GTS isn't finished isn't valid because Assetto Corsa is also still being improved as well. In many ways Project CARS is also better and while the consistency of physics might be up for debate and the ease of setup is a sore point, Project CARS is already a more advanced racing sim in many ways. PCARS2 looks set to fix the issues with PCARS and improve many areas. We know that GTS is not going to implement features PCARS already has. What we also know is that PCARS 2 will have the features of GTS and much more that PD has told us will not be in GTS.

To me the key problem is PD are lost in a delusion that GT sets the standard because some journalist who knows nothing might say that to them every now and again but GT does not set any standards any more and is clearly a long way behind the competition. It's a pretty game, that might be enough to appeal to the average gamer but I can't see what else it has going for it and I can't see anything that says the future of Motor Sport when it is behind the competition in almost everything except looks.

Last edited:
Does anyone else's wheel and or controller spaz out at the menu selections after the first race or two. Meaning that the mouse cursor continually oscillates back and forth?

What is up with the grass it is like quick sand or perhaps tar pit. Not saying that is super bad as supposed to stay on the track. I think new players will struggle with this if that is the way it is released. It is hard to drive on the edge or close to the edge when the car will for whatever reason just snap and completely loose control. I race with most of the assist turned off.

I'm starting to find the SR deductions a tad harsh, especially in non-contact offenses. You can sometimes get them just for moving around on the track too much, even with a good amount of space between your opponents. IMO the things that'll do the most damage is going off track - I collected a ridiculous amount on my second Gr. 4 Nurburgring race for just the slightest overruns on the ends corners and it brought me down from a 15 to a 4 in one run. Penalties hit you the hardest though, and you'll get regular deductions every few seconds if you don't take your penalty immediately. I think the most irritating deductions happen when you go off track to avoid a wreck because you'd think the safest thing would be to avoid contact with another vehicle, but it almost seems like you could avoid more SR penalties by ramming through the wreck. Fortunately I haven't had to deal with many of those situations.

Back