What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
Your all wrong the ugliest car by far is the ....(drum roll).. Nissan Exa Canopy L.A.Version Type S '88 I've just seen this in my UCD and I can safely say that this is the worst abomination that my eyes have ever seen only god knows what they were thinking when they built that monstrosity my eyes feel dirty now looking at that I am gonna have to go and wash them with some disinfectant and a scrubbing pad :D :D

Hyundai Clix and HCD-6.
Those things are just disproportionally ulgy..

Sorry, my bad, I totally forgot about these.

They both look like yesterday's kimchi!

@autonomy ... You should've been able to tell beforehand just from the letters L.A. in its name!

The only 2 cars on the planet I can actually say I find truly horrible are the Alfa 166, and the Mk1 Audi TT.*

I'm a big fan of anything different/unusual (hence why I like any Daihatsu, the Juke etc.)

*I never mentioned the Daihatsu from the link in my previous post because technically it's just a concept.

hyundai_clix_concept.jpg

Car design 101 - make sure it looks like its got kicked in the face by an angry old man.

The Tank car, most old Kei cars (except cappucino,AZ-1 (haters gonna hate),Honda Beat),the Buick Special, The GT G37,some group C cars and others

Damn! It looks exactly like one of those "futuristic" cars I used to draw when I was 6.

Its like what people thought the future was going to look like in the 1950's but it still looked like the 1950's instead of thinking about how things would look different.

The 512bb is just...

...too simple.

It's a pretty solid old Ferrari I think, despite the weird orange squares destroying the front. Though there are many 250s looking way better which should've been in GT5 instead. :guilty:

Can't decide on one ugliest car in GT5, but those for sure are some of the worst:

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Dome Zero Concept
almost all standard race cars because the decals are horribly pixelated :yuck:

Edit: 600th post! :dopey:

Last edited:
KiroKai
...too simple.

It's a pretty solid old Ferrari I think, despite the weird orange squares destroying the front. Though there are many 250s looking way better which should've been in GT5 instead. :guilty:

Can't decide on one ugliest car in GT5, but those for sure are some of the worst:

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Dome Zero Concept
almost all standard race cars because the decals are horribly pixelated :yuck:

Edit: 600th post! :dopey:

512BB no in my opinion. I wish it didn't have those orange things too. They truly are a isore. But it is a classic.

I guess it is a acquired taste that car.

And to your other two cars.

Ummmmmm yes i hate the dome zero. I call it the wannabe Lamborghini contash (still can't spell that hahaha).

And also yes the Amuze S2000 GT1 Turbo needs that stupid ridiculous spoiler removed at least.

Last edited:
Honda Insight for sure, it's hard to believe somebody could design that and think 'yeh, this looks cool'.

shepzki
Honda Insight for sure, it's hard to believe somebody could design that and think 'yeh, this looks cool'.

Isn't that the Honda that when you mash the throttle it stays at one RPM all the time?

Isn't that the Honda that when you mash the throttle it stays at one RPM all the time?

Never driven it, only looked at it which was more than enough to make me want to hurt bunny rabbits.

Back