What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
I see a lot of comments about the graphics on some cars. Shouldn't this really be pushed aside for such a thread and actually consider the actual looks?

My first choice is the autobacs garaiya! Rotten car

I see a lot of comments about the graphics on some cars. Shouldn't this really be pushed aside for such a thread and actually consider the actual looks?

My first choice is the autobacs garaiya! Rotten car
Really? The Garaiya has definitely grown on me. Especially the racecar. It's proportions are odd, but the overall shape and lines are unique, I like it.

On the opposite side, the Amuse 380RS Super Leggera gets uglier to me every time I see it.
Also, the Hyundai Clix Concept, Honda HSC, Honda Z ACT, and VW Lupo are quite ugly to me. Most ugly goes to the Clix Concept, though.

Suppose I will be the one have to say it, Toyota AE86. :ill:

I don't get how people can like such an ugly car, I mean sure if you are a drifter I can understand, but other than that...... :odd:

He's right though IMO. I fail to see how anyone can dislike the 8C.
It isn't really that sexy unlike the LFA and the Ferrari F40 but it's just so attention grabbing:drool:.

My next votes for ugly cars are for the first RX-8 Concept,the Sylvia 240RS,the Trophy wife Range Stormer (it's hideous :yuck:),the RSC concept (even uglier than the Land Rover),the first FD RX-7s (they don't have the same sexy proportions and general look as the later FDs:odd:),the Ferrari SP1 (just doesn't look right :banghead:),the Viper SRT-10 (both coupe and roadster except for the ACR which is redeemed because of the color and aerodynamic parts),the C4 Corvette (too 80's ish),the Nissan Pao (ridiculous).

Easily the ugliest car of them all (no Tank Car) is the Rad Bull X car (yeah both of them),why????It just looks like a Batmobile if it was designed by Red Bull and coloured in S. Vettel's Livery,it's that ugly......more like an RB9 with bumpers and a covered cockpit.Takes the Cake.

alfa-romeo-166.jpg

What a sad, frumpy looking car. Looks perfectly fine and nicely sculpted after the hood, the problem is the hood and really the entire front end of the car just doesn't fit in. It's like they took the front off a much lower, sleeker car and glued it on there. Gives it such a droopy look, and those headlights are just ridiculously tiny. Then there's the back, which looks nice, but then there's those awkward taillights that just throw off the whole design. That, and the panel gaps, once you notice them are pretty detracting from the design. :yuck:

alfa-romeo-166-07.jpg

Ryk
Ugly car...

Blitz ER34 Skyline - U..G..L..Y.., it could make an Onion cry.
That would be if we had anthropomorphic onions that is.....they would be mostly vampire hunters....

Suppose I will be the one have to say it, Toyota AE86. :ill:

I don't get how people can like such an ugly car, I mean sure if you are a drifter I can understand, but other than that...... :odd:

I don't think it's ugly as much as its bland, like every other Toyota.

The Ferrari Califormia, The 8C, & Isuzu 1800R Concept

The Ferrari Califormia is disgusting, I agree. Cali-form-ia? :yuck:

Alfa Romeo 8C is beautiful.

Isuzu wasn't meant to look good, it was meant to change automotive design. In the end, it failed, to really change anything.

Back