What is "The Ugliest" car in GT 5???

• Thread starter Hotdoguk
  • 702 comments
zero_450.jpg
It tried to do what the Countach did but was a little too radical and ugly......it also never made production:P:D

Your mom! :D . Sorry couldn't resist as in mobile it just shows: What is "The ugliest : at the top of the screen

Ford Taurus SHO '98.

This guy wins. Thanks for that one, Ford America. No, really...

1998_ford_taurus_4_dr_sho_sedan-pic-198908667940756244.jpeg

Seriously, look at this pile of melted Jellybean awfulness. If it could speak it would probably hack out "kill meeee!" in between ragged slobbery gasps.

As radical as the Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept is with it's moving flaps, that doesn't change the fact that it looks like an oversized ballpoint pen on wheels. Just hideous..:yuck:

Ferrari 458. Yes; deal with it. The thing is hideous as many recent Ferrari designs. Older Ferraris will always be far superior when it comes to design.

HuskyGT
Ferrari 458. Yes; deal with it. The thing is hideous as many recent Ferrari designs. Older Ferraris will always be far superior when it comes to design.

Agreed.

I honestly think the worst looking Ferrari is the California, those taillights are horrible.

Agreed.

I honestly think the worst looking Ferrari is the California, those taillights are horrible.

Have to 100% agree on both. A great many people kept talking about how stunning the 458 was when it first came out, but I thought quite the opposite, glad I'm not alone lol.

XS
Have to 100% agree on both. A great many people kept talking about how stunning the 458 was when it first came out, but I thought quite the opposite, glad I'm not alone lol.

Clarkson was one... I don't know what he sees in it. Now, if the Ferrari FF was in GT5, I would crown that the ugliest.

Team THRT Drift
Clarkson was one... I don't know what he sees in it. Now, if the Ferrari FF was in GT5, I would crown that the ugliest.

I dislike the FF just as much. Most of my dislike towards it isn't just about the way it looks, but what it is.
Honestly what is the point of a 4WD Ferrari?

I think it is as pointless as the Mini Cooper Countryman, which I despise. It looks terrible, and IMO takes the Mini out of the Mini (if you catch my drift). A Mini shouldn't be a four door.

Lock2Lock
I dislike the FF just as much. Most of my dislike towards it isn't just about the way it looks, but what it is.
Honestly what is the point of a 4WD Ferrari?

I think it is as pointless as the Mini Cooper Countryman, which I despise. It looks terrible, and IMO takes the Mini out of the Mini (if you catch my drift). A Mini shouldn't be a four door.

Wow, two puns in a row. Nice, but yeah. I also agree. What is that cubical Nissan called, again? I hate that hideous thing so much. I think eran0004 said it.

:dunce: the Nissan Cube? :lol:

Edit: On the topic of disliking the Ferrari 458, for its poor lights, I dislike the styling of the following:

Honda HSV-010 (the headlights, :yuck:,) Subaru BRZ (headlights, :yuck:,) and the Zonda R (the taillights, :yuck:)

I know, I'm going to get flak for saying it, but, as far as new car styling goes, it's hard to beat the Audi S5... Or the Evo X. :) I just don't appreciate the cars that are going so extravagantly over-styled.

I really like the Mazda 323F, though, so maybe I just have odd tastes. :odd:

Last edited:
Evo X is not the prettiest Evo to me.

The Evo IV ain't very pretty either (But who cares, that car's awesome anyway).

Squinty old man face 458 is a bit fugly on the front (Atleast it's Functional??).

The '10 Impreza WRX STI is really ugly when you look at it. The Rear is just ugly, the front is bloated, and you never expected me saying that about a Subaru Impreza. Thankfully the '07 Impreza Hatchback is a bit prettier (I love hatchbacks so I might be biased).

The Acura DN-X Concept '02. The color combination on this, plus the tinted windows simply make this car look out of place to me.

I always loved the aggressive front of the Evo X, even if I'm really not a fan of Evos. The rear is a bit weird, but I like how it resembles the Rally Raid Pajero's.

@ Mimino Tol. I was going to mention the Honda Dual Note/Acura DN-X concept too. that thing is hideous. The window tint is probably the worst part when combined with the red/silver two-tone body paint.

Concepts are usually not too good looking. The worst would be that Hyundai concept with color shifting paint. Not the Clix; that one is half decent.

I can't bring myself to find a car ugly. All I see is the blood, sweat, and tears somebody put into making their vision into a reality, and all the work and time spent by engineers and craftsmen that helped them get there.

I find the whole idea of calling things ugly kind of primitive in general. It seems like a waste of time to make insults based on your own opinions, knowing that millions of people could potentially disagree with you.

I can't bring myself to find a car ugly. All I see is the blood, sweat, and tears somebody put into making their vision into a reality, and all the work and time spent by engineers and craftsmen that helped them get there.

I find the whole idea of calling things ugly kind of primitive in general. It seems like a waste of time to make insults based on your own opinions, knowing that millions of people could potentially disagree with you.

This man has a point. 👍

ImmalovemaGTR
Sry, I know many Alfa lovers but it is my opinion...

Alfa Romeo 8C, closely followed by the R8...
Yup, the 8C 's headlamps look like freaking bug eyes ... but the R8 looks gorgeous

HuskyGT
I always loved the aggressive front of the Evo X, even if I'm really not a fan of Evos. The rear is a bit weird, but I like how it resembles the Rally Raid Pajero's.

Yeah it took me a while to start to like it. Love any body style before it though.
However, I absolutely hate the design of the 2010 STI

Back