Another new car carrying the special dark blue 15th Anniversary livery has been announced at SEMA 2013 in Chevrolet’s latest press release.
It’s a new race-spec Corvette Stingray which features a variety of upgrades:
- Custom exterior paint scheme
- Yellow-tinted headlamps
- Carbon fiber rear wing
- Custom carbon fiber hood and extractor design
- Ground effects kit with carbon fiber rockers and front splitter
- Custom exhaust tips
- Racing-style front tow hook
- Custom front grille
- Custom front fender and rear quarter vents
- Custom-trimmed Competition Sport seats
- Driver and passenger racing harnesses
- Custom flat-bottom steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped safety belt bar and rear braces.
The concept is powered by Stingray’s direct-injection LT1 6.2L V-8, which produces 460 horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque. A real-life version of this car has also been produced.
It’s not yet clear how the car will be released in the game, but SEMA officially kicks off tomorrow, so stay tuned for what is sure to be a very busy week of news ahead!
Thanks to tvvisted for the early tip.