Polyphony have pulled the trigger on the latest Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where attack speeds are the key to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting metal.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through March 8, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Front Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Challenge
- Nürburgring GP /D, 4 Laps
- Normal cars, 400PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 314,000cr; Silver: 188,000cr, Bronze: 157,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) ’08
- Silver: GT PASTELTONE 006-W
- Bronze: GT FLUORESCENCE 005-W
Intermediate Level 4WD Non-Race Car Challenge
- Apricot Hill Raceway, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Medium compounds or less
- Gold: 423,000cr; Silver: 254,000cr, Bronze: 211,000cr
- Gift: Gold: GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) ’01
- Silver: Matte Red
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 008-W
Expert Level Front Engine Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Challenge
- Twin Ring Motegi East Course, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 536,000cr; Silver: 322,000cr, Bronze: 268,000cr
- Gift: Gold: MOTEL AUTECH GT-R ’08
- Silver: Matte Green
- Bronze: GT FLUORESCENCE 010-W