Polyphony have pulled the trigger on the latest Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where attack speeds are the key to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting metal.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through April 4, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Special Stage Route 5 Clubman, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 188,000cr; Silver: 112,800cr, Bronze: 94,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) Touring Car ’97
- Silver: GT JAPANESE 001-C
- Bronze: GT GREY 004-N
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- London, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 350,000cr; Silver: 210,000cr, Bronze: 175,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Suzuki Cappucino (EA21R) Race Car ’95
- Silver: GT PASTLETONE 005-W
- Bronze: GT FLUORESCENCE 007-W
Expert Level Racing Car Challenge
- Grand Valley Speedway, 5 Laps
- Race cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 580,000cr; Silver: 348,000cr, Bronze: 290,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model ’13
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 009-W
- Bronze: GT METALLIC 005-W