Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where attack speeds are the key to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting and racing metal.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and choice of wheels, ranging from a rally-bred sports sedan, to a modern sports coupé. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through January 11, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Non-Race Car Challenge
- Tsukuba Circuit, 5 Minutes
- Normal cars, 450PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 277,000cr; Silver: 166,000cr, Bronze: 139,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Lancer Evolution IX GSR ’05
- Silver: GT METALLIC 002-C
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 002-C
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 497,000cr; Silver: 298,000cr, Bronze: 249,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Seven Fireblade ’02
- Silver: Matte Light Green
- Bronze: GT OLD GENERATION 008-C
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Nürburgring Nordschleife, 1 Lap
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 525,000cr; Silver: 315,000cr, Bronze: 262,000cr
- Gift: Gold: M4 M Performance Edition
- Silver: GT CHROME 003-W
- Bronze: Blue Metallic
See more articles on GT6 Seasonal Events.