Polyphony have pulled the trigger on the latest Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three power circuits where the number of horses under the hood are the key to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting metal.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through February 8, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Twin Ring Motegi West Course, 3 Minutes
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 219,000cr; Silver: 131,000cr, Bronze: 109,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Gathers Drider CIVIC ’98
- Silver: GT PASTELTONE 004-W
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 002-W
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Trial Mountain Circuit, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Medium compounds or less
- Gold: 426,000cr; Silver: 256,000cr, Bronze: 213,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Garaiya GT300 Base Model ’08
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 004-W
- Bronze: GT OLD GENERATION 010-C
Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Tokyo R246, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 650PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 522,000cr; Silver: 313,000cr, Bronze: 261,000cr
- Gift: Gold: CLK Touring Car ’00
- Silver: GT GUNMETAL 004-W
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 005-W