– Lamborghini Huracan and Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, June 10th, 2015, courtesy of X3remes.
Update 1.18 is now available to download for Driveclub. Weighing in at 420 MB, the update brings with it new accolades, more driver levels, a fix for the “Hoon-a-Tic” trophy, and many more improvement to the game based on community feedback.
- Adds new Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 60 and every new level has a reward!
- Adds new Accolades: All Cars and locations have a full set of Accolades.
- Adds support for the new Logitech G29 Driving wheel.
- Hoon-a-Tic fix: We’ve fixed the Drift stat issue some of you have seen that affects the Hoon-a-tic Trophy – please complete one more event to unlock your Trophy!
- Adds an option to toggle Ghosts by using Left on the D-Pad.
- Photo-mode improvements: You can now apply auto-focus by using R3 (and while it will be on by default you can still choose to set the focus manually).
- Challenge improvements: Adds a convenient preview of your current score and standing in
- every Challenge (so that you don’t have to go into every Leaderboard to see if you played
- and what your current position is).
- Challenge improvements: Increases the Fame reward for all places in a Challenge.
- Car improvements: We’ve fixed an audio bug affecting the quality of the Lamborghini
- Murcielago engine sound.
- Car improvements: We’ve fixed a visual bug with the Koenigsegg One:1 gear change animation.
- Adds a new loading image to show off one of our favourite #PS4share pictures.
Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.18 also prepares the game for the upcoming add-ons, available worldwide on June 30th.
- Adds support for the Peugeot EX1 Concept (download from PlayStation®Store).
- Adds support for the RPM Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation®Store) – which includes the RPM Car Pack and RPM Tour Pack.
- The RPM Car Pack includes: Nissan GT-R, Nissan 370Z Nismo, McLaren 570S, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2015 and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.
- The RPM Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the RPM Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the Velocity Tour Pack (download from PlayStation®Store).
- The Velocity Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the Velocity Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation®Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
The game will continue to improve as the weeks go by and the following notes are of important developments to be made aware that will be coming after 1.18.
- More server upgrades and optimsations: We continue to improve server performance for all players as we prepare to launch the PS Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB and then subsequently launch the DRIVECLUB companion app.
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside the server upgrades, integration and optimisation. This feature will follow on from the launch of the PlayStation Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB.
- Club Challenge improvements: After the recent Challenge server upgrades we are working on bigger rewards for Club Challenges along with improved Leaderboard presentation.
- Elite Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
- More Cars & Tours: There’s still more packs coming for the Season Pass and we’re excited to show you more of what’s coming in June & July!
- More Game Updates: We’re committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.