Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where enough power under the hood should lead you to victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of sports and racing metal.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and exotic choice of wheels, all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through November 19th, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Class Non-Race Car Challenge
- Autumn Ring Mini, 3 Minutes
- Normal cars, 450PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 333,000cr; Silver: 200,000cr, Bronze: 166,000cr
- Gift: Gold: PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car ’03
- Silver: GT CHROME 008-W
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 006-W
Intermediate Class Non-Race Car Challenge
- Apricot Hill Raceway, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 456,000cr; Silver: 273,000cr, Bronze: 228,000cr
- Gift: Gold: RAYBRIG NSX ’00
- Silver: GT METALLIC 008-W
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 002-P
Expert Class Race Car Challenge
- Circuit de Spa Francorchamps, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 700PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 646,000cr; Silver: 388,000cr, Bronze: 323,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Furai ’08
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 009-W
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 003-W