Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced circuits where whoever gets on the power first wins. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you your sports and racing car weapons of choice.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and almost poetic choice of wheels, all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through August 24th, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Autumn Ring Mini, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 284,000cr; Silver: 170,000cr, Bronze: 142,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Esprit V8 ’02
- Silver: GT PASTELTONE 007-C
- Bronze: GT OLD GENERATION 006-W
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 351,000cr; Silver: 211,000cr, Bronze: 176,000cr
- Gift: Gold: STRATOS ’73
- Silver: GT GREY 006-N
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 010-C
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, 3 Laps
- Racing cars, 700PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 452,000cr; Silver: 271,000cr, Bronze: 226,000cr
- Gift: Gold: SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT ’12
- Silver: GT METALLIC 001-C
- Bronze: GT GUNMETAL 002-C