A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring your choice of non-racing and tuned cars, Super GT/GT300-class race cars, the NSX, and racing cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through February 18th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Non-Racing & Tuned Cars Super Lap
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal and Tuned cars, 400PP Max, Comfort/Hard compounds
- Gold: 88,000cr; Silver: 53,000cr, Bronze: 26,400cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 001-P
Super GT/GT300 Super Lap
- Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
- 520PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or better
- Gold: 175,000cr; Silver: 105,000cr, Bronze: 52,500cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 003-W
NSX Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Nurburgring Nordschleife
- Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 78,000cr; Silver: 51,000cr, Bronze: 23,400cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 002-C
Race Car Drift Trial
- Cote d-Azur
- Racing cars, 700PP Max
- Gold: 185,000cr; Silver: 120,000cr, Bronze: 55,500cr
- Gift: GT PASTELTONE 001-C
GT6 Photomode image by graveltrap.