– McLaren 12C at Nurburgring, December 28th, 2013, courtesy of theBOGROLL.
A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges featuring sports and race cars. The prizes are unlike those offered previously and are unique to Gran Turismo. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through July 29th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Daytona Int’l Speedway, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 85,000cr; Silver: 51,000cr, Bronze: 42,500cr
- Gift: Corvette C7 Test Prototype
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Midfield Raceway, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 120,000cr; Silver: 72,000cr, Bronze: 60,000cr
- Gift: Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Nurburgring Nordschleife, 1 Lap
- Racing cars, 700PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 250,000cr; Silver: 150,000cr; Bronze: 125,000cr
- Gift: McLaren F1 Stealth Model