A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring your choice of European non-racing cars, GT3-class racing cars, compact cars, and two-wheel drive race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through March 4th, 2015 at 22:00 GMT/UTC.
European Non-Racecar Super Lap
- Eiger Nordwand Short Track
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 95,000cr; Silver: 57,000cr, Bronze: 28,500cr
- Gift: GT CHROME 001-W
GT3 Racecar Super Lap
- Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
- 630PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 200,000cr; Silver: 120,000cr, Bronze: 60,000cr
- Gift: GT OLD GENERATION 002-W
Compact Car Drift Trial
- Silverstone: The Stowe Circuit
- Normal cars, Comfort/Soft compounds or less, Length: 4200 in. or less
- Gold: 80,000cr; Silver: 52,000cr, Bronze: 24,000cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 008-W
2-Wheel Drive Racecar Drift Trial
- High Speed Ring
- Racing cars, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 170,000cr; Silver: 111,000cr, Bronze: 51,000cr
- Gift: GT FLUORESCENCE 002-C
GT6 Photomode image by The R!CE Guy.