2014 Fantasy Formula 1: A Champion Is Crowned

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 746 comments
2015 F1 calendar up on F1.com site. Pretty much all the same tracks as 2014, with the addition of the Mexican GP. Still no more Turkish, Korean, Valencia, and India Grand Prix. 3 of those are Herman Tilke tracks :Banghead:. I hope at least Valencia & India come back; India was supposed to be back this 2015 year to give them a strategical finically break and better atmosphere for racing but yea no India. What a waste of great tracks, India, Korean, and Turkish GP R.I.P.

After hearing that Vettel will probably take a penalty in Austin, I'm changing my picks to Rosberg, Alonso and Massa.

Formula One falling apart at the end of the season,,, Great 👎 anyways I hope MuRussia doesn't lose their points to Sauber at the end of the season from them being absent. They can use the constructors money especially even more so after everything that's happened to them...

Sorry for the delay, Google Docs was giving me trouble.

7.JPG

Brazil Pick Form

Also, here is the Abu Dhabi pick form if you want a peek at the new format(will be used next year)​

I've gone for Hamilton, Ricciardo and Hulkenberg.

So just to clarify, you can pick the race winner for free without using a cp?

Ok, I've picked Hamilton three or four races in a row now and he has won them all...

Ah crap now I cant pick any of the Mercedes because I picked them last week! :lol:

I'm not picking any of the three I picked last week just in case

Vettel, Bottas, Massa....

Well since I forgot to pick for the U.S. GP it would seem that if the user in first wants to have a better chance at abu they'd save those CP or not use them at all and just take the best of the rest. However, if they do use the CP they are more than likely assured to open their gap on the rest of the group, but then run the same issue they would this week if they didn't use CPs which is best of the rest...

Or they could split the CP over the last two races and maintain who they think will win (Hamilton most likely) which would save the blow of what mediocre drivers they have to pick this week. Since they can't pick Nico or Bottas who to me look to be the obvious on form for podium.

This prediction championship is heating up I'd say :)

Last edited:
gag.JPG

Here is how the constructor finishing position will be determined using the Brazil results as an example.

example.JPG

Abu Dhabi

Attachments

• Penultimate.JPG
    Penultimate.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back