2014 Fantasy Formula 1: A Champion Is Crowned

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 746 comments
Guess its 2/3 for me again atm, since now that RBR decided to f:censored: up Riccardio's race
Should've put Vettel instead...

Well... got a 1, 4 and 7.. not terrible! + the 8 points for early... so that is... 130 points. Not too bad at all!

That is if I remember my picks... xD

Last edited:
1, 2 ,8 and 8 bonus points. Not to shabby.

1, 6 and Perez +8......Where was the RAAAAAAIIN.

Slipping further away from just the first page...let alone a good spot on the first page.

Why pick Perez?

He had a great race here in the wet last year. I was expecting it to rain and him to at least start.
After losing so many points last race I decided to take a risk ..... it didn't pay off.
It's still early enough to have a go, and I feel more surprises are in stall for this season.

Well done on your 1,2,3. 👍

I think I got 1-2-6 and the bonus for picking between FP2 and quali, since I forgot until after practice.

Time for the pick form!. My 3rd driver was the hard pick, but Daniel over Kimi finally'

1. Lewis Hamiton
2. Daniel Ricciardo
3. Sebastian Vettel

Edit- Justin plz use my 2nd submitted pick forum with these drivers here plz^ i did a last min Kimi swap for Ricciardo on the 2nd forum,.

*really need to know if its going to rain tomorrow, didn't want to pick based of wet results when we have a dry race coming up, Renault could drop like a rock,....Maybe?
Either or?, i was going to score the same points. Kind of wished i did pick Nico Hulk after seeing Q3!

RND2.1.JPG
RND2.2.2.JPG

Most Points: @Gedi69, @Justin, @Tiddy (146)
1-2-3 Selections (Career Total): @adam46 (1), @AJHG1000 (3), @BHRxRacer (2), @Gedi69 (1), @Justin (9), @Tiddy (1)
Fewest Points: Hayden (80)
Biggest Gain: @adam46 (+20)
Biggest Loss: aboe (-33)
New Entrants: Gedi69 (31st)

Next Round:
Bahrain Grand Prix @ Bahrain International Circuit (April 6)
Pick Form

Attachments

• RND2.2.JPG
    RND2.2.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Up 14 places. I'm pretty happy with that. Going Hamilton, Vettel and Alonso for Bahrain.

My Bahrain picks:
14- Fernando Alonso
19- Felipe Massa
44- Lewis Hamilton

There is a good chance I will change them before the race though.

I already know my next pick will be

1. Nico R.
2. Daniel R.
3. Best Q Finisher

*note: no more doubting Nico Hulk

Back