2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar SeriesSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 544 comments
27 and 57 have both been quicker than the 79 GTD Pro leader. I think #3 and #14 are fighting for 2nd place in Pro, the Merc's have a little more top end.

27 and 57 have both been quicker than the 79 GTD Pro leader. I think #3 and #14 are fighting for 2nd place in Pro, the Merc's have a little more top end.
Well, that escalated quickly.

Rip Pour One Out GIF

Hopefully they just sweep off the bits and pieces and let the race continue as soon as possible.

We don't need multiple laps behind the safety car just because someone lost their rear bumber on the side of the track.

Last edited:
A superb race to usher in the new GTP era, with less issues for the new cars than perhaps expected. A brilliant battle upfront, giving a bit of deja-vu from the last few years with Acura v Cadillac. Ultimately, it's Acura's that prevail once again, with a perfect 1-2 as far as I'm concerned :D. With MSR repeating last years victory superbly, certainly had to work for it though. Blomqvist probably the standout driver there, been on fire the whole weekend. Nice to see Braun finally get his call-up.

Porsche and BMW still with work to do it given their issues, but it is still very early days for these LMDh cars, lest we forget. The rough, brutal nature of Sebring will be a really big test once again. In for a fascinating IMSA season...

GTD as a whole delivering the goods, producing fantastic close racing once again. Hell of a finish in LMP2, the #55 timed that run to perfection...

Both the Caddie and the Acura are the pick of the lot from a sound perspective in my opinion. But the awesome shriek of the Acura's V6 edges it for me, onboards sound especially good.

Back