Top 5 TracksI really wanted to do a best of mods 2019 for tracks, cars, modders, etc. but I ran out of time. Maybe someone can throw something together.
I decided to make a few more skins first.impressive!!! Is there a download file somewhere?![]()
maxstep: ↑
Nonsense electroforce, you are clearly arrogant, pompous and painfully obviously insecurities ladden, do better. Nowhere near as smart as you think lad. Thank you very much pitsch83!
Geez I got scolded that day
I heard there was a freak accident during an electrical storm and pitsch83 accidentally uploaded himself to sharemods. The only way for him to get back is if someone downloads his link. The problem is he's not in a position to post his link to himself anywhere...hmmm
I really wanted to do a best of mods 2019 for tracks, cars, modders, etc. but I ran out of time. Maybe someone can throw something together.

Thanks for all the info, P1! Yeah I think it is Tony B's. Thought I'd give it a whirl since he expressed in his post the wishes someone may take up working its physics out, so I was like why not... "Did you take the physics on from me basically begging on the physics/discord?" I think I missed that post lol but that's cool how somethings work out.
Yeah the aero seems to need a lot of work. I have come across wind tunnel data but I think the drag numbers don't include a driver in the kart, surely that presents a factor of the overall aerodynamics. Also the suspension work seems to be copied from another kart on RD, so that too I am attempting to build up new geo from that. Yeah seems like a lot of engine brake torque is present resulting in a lot under steer when you let off the gas . I know this is a thing in karts using a lawn mower engine but not sure if it's present in a Superkart...
Thanks for the info, man! Good to know someone on here that has had experience in them. There are also a handful of forums with a lot of kart professionals active too!![]()
<Link Removed> See page 699 for updated car V2.0
ASTON MARTIN GT12 (Full Rework)
I really slaved on this car, all 100 were sold immediately upon release to collectors so not many are out and about allowing people to take data from them and tests. so finding real data was extremely difficult.
The original car from assetto garage only came with GT3 slicks on 15 inch rims/missing aero components/ top speed over 200..ect EVERYTHING needed harsh revision. This car has no recorded lap times on tracks available in AC but so far it's done around 7:20 on nurburgring(oem tire) and that honestly seems believable, right around ferrari 488 speeds. top speed is 186mph comes with 2 tires, oem&track rubber+ Rewrote engine files to better resemble an aston V12 with incredibly accurate BHP and torque with drive loss calculated in! I really gave it my all boys
Edit: oh and as always plz give feedback on what you think, or if you find errors. thanks!
If it can make you feel better, I have over 4,000 hours in AC and approximatively the same level of achievements as you.Steam says I've played 1,121 hours and I have 12/709 achievements
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product/assetto-corsa-wec-lmp1-pack-2/
honestly...i'm now waiting for someone to upload it around for free (vk or wherever) then i'll be happy.
Do you guys know where i can find Bruce Kelt
I thought he posted here yesterday, unless it's a different Bruce K..?Do you guys know where i can find Bruce Kelt to talk to him. i thought he wasnt modding anymore so when i made my SVJ rework of his car i never asked permission. he just released an SVJ update today on assettoland so he is active, i want to ask him permission to keep my SVJ rework up or if i should take it down. i just have no idea how to get ahold of him.
I thought he posted here yesterday, unless it's a different Bruce K..?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-699#post-12971888
I may need help.
Been installing cars and tracks as usual. All of a sudden every track has a winter skin.
I haven't installed any other weather-involved all, other tan SOL and custom shaders patch.
I did try to install the Nurburgring Nature fix on RD:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nurburgring-nature-fix.30286/
But it should only affect files inside ks_Nurburgring. Now EVERY track is on winter mode.
Any idea on how to reset this setting?
EDIT: I disabled "Allow seasonal adjustments", under Custom Shaders Patch > Track Adjustments > Seasons. That fixed it, but disabling a feature leaves a bitter taste on my mouth.