Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,781 comments
Hey GTP Community, it's been a while since you've heard from me. This will also be most likely my last post on here, because of that I will give you a link to my google drive folder with my super unfinished "car mods". As I don't plan to finish any of the cars, neither do I plan to do anything AC-mod-creation related in the future, feel free to do with them whatever you want. All cars are very far from finished, but the most progress is on the Audi RS4 and the VW Scirocco. No proper UV/ AO/ Smoothing, nothing, just raw unpolished FH4 models with a few textures, some have physics, some don't really. A KN5converter is inside every cars folder. All credits go to Turn 10 Studios. Have fun!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mzzh-HR_6eThc4gSf07eIMC7Uh1bDJKQ?usp=sharing

View attachment 949575 View attachment 949576 View attachment 949577 View attachment 949578 View attachment 949579 View attachment 949580 View attachment 949581 View attachment 949582

Hi everyone!!! is there some updating work on this cars? I will love to drive the RS4 and Scirocco, thanx in advance!!!

For what I know autoblip is a separate thing from downshift protection..? What does the autoblip actually do in AC?
For what I know autoblip is a separate thing from downshift protection..? What does the autoblip actually do in AC?

Autoblip automatically blips the throttle when downshifting gears, it's a sort of automatic double clutch, it's not the same than downshift protection. That said, Autoblip is very usefull to me. :-P

My mistake. Understood the question wrong. 24 ago had my chemoterapy treatment. Sorry. :rolleyes::ouch::crazy:

been Poking Around with this a bit more, if you unzip this, make a folder called texture in the track and pop in in there it gets rid of the tree/tree shadow so it can have a normal game generated shadow, not painted in from original, a better version coming.

BEFORE
upload_2020-9-20_15-52-59.png

AFTER
upload_2020-9-20_15-52-37.png

but, looks ok enough for now, make for a bit of fun rally action ;)

edit: well crap, i cannot attach file..

Probably because you attached pics first ...should work in a new post.
nah its 32mb, error is file size to large, doing some spring cleaning in my google drive to make space ATM, its pretty tight in there, also I should probably compress or reduce the texture.. 32mb??

Today's first-world sim-racing crisis... :embarrassed:

I'm trying to remember the name of a track mod I can't seem to find in my library any more and wondered if anyone may be able to jog my memory?

It was one of the very first Gran Turismo (or Forza) fantasy tracks to make into AC. A reasonably fast flowing GT-style permanent track.... not a city track. It's not Apricot Hill, or Deep Forest, or Trial Mountain, or Grand Valley, or High-Speed Ring. Not Maple Valley, or Okutama, or Alps, or Autosport Speedway.

What I do remember is that you come onto the main straight in a tight but fast left-hander and the pits are on the left, with the pit entry very soon after the corner. The first corner at the end of the straight is a sweeping left, which then flows very quickly into a right-hander, etc.

If anyone can throw some other Gran Turismo (or maybe even Forza) track names that have been imported into AC at me, it might trigger my memory.

Cheers and thanks for any suggestions!

Last edited:
MOD UPDATE: ATCC Group A Pack v1.5

This round of updates is very extensive, having gone through each car making several changes / updates. The cars now run very close to the real specs of each car with some BOP being done on the Rover and Supra so they can keep up with the other cars.

I may have missed a few things in the list below;

All Cars:
– LOD’s created for each car (still require further work / object minimising)
– Physics updated to closer reflect the real cars weight / power
– Aero changed on all cars
– Aero now NON-ADJUSTABLE in setup
– Tire names now ‘GrpA 80s’ in setup
– Gear ratios updated on some cars
– Many textures and shaders have been updated on all cars
– Paint shader updated on all cars
– Windscreen textures updated on many of the cars
– Auto gearbox should now work
– Max fuel level adjusted in some cars to match the other cars 120L
– Mirrors fixed on Mustang, Rover and Jag
– Some gauges updated and calibrated on some cars
– Interior textures fixed / updated on some cars
– Rover: Now has working gauges
– Nissan Dr30: Exhaust smaller
– Nissan Dr30: Sound changed
– Nissan Dr30: Dash fixed

Credits:
Mod Author = RJE
Models = Turn 10 / Forza, Gamemodels.ru, Various
Skins = by RJE, dj_hans, Dav1n46, BennoC
Physics = by RJE

DOWNLOAD » http://assettomods.com/atcc-group-a-pack-v1-5/

Support and help me keep developing these mods, become a monthly supporter on Patreon & recieve access to exclusive mods and more » https://www.patreon.com/assettomodsdatabase

OR you can make a one off donation to show your support using my PayPal link here » https://bit.ly/3byOiFz

Copied from Facebook

View attachment 958653

I wanted to thank you for this gorgeous mod. I did 10 laps at Donington Park 2018 with a grid of 23 cars. Beautiful I had a great time thank you thank you for your passion and for your time.

I wanted to thank you for this gorgeous mod. I did 10 laps at Donington Park 2018 with a grid of 23 cars. Beautiful I had a great time thank you thank you for your passion and for your time.

Thanks for thanking me but i didnt produce that mod.
I just copied their facebook post here so you guys get aware of the new version .

Enjoy mate

Curvelo - Update.

DOWNLOAD

- Fixed the bad UV-Mapping for track that was causing white grass
(it was the kerbs, manually moved uv map over it on the corners.)
- removed trees/tree shadows from texture so shadows no long baked into the track.
- tweaked grassfx so kinda mostly the sand is sand
- fixed the 1sand issue, merged the mesh and sandpits are part of terrain now
- fixed the broken RainFX config, copy-pasta issue..
- Skin by @Fall Guy using assets permisson of @VheEth

A better texture is being painted for this, so last fixes from me for a spell.

Last edited:
So the GT63S has been updated to 1.0
https://mega.nz/file/1dlzTYLD#wjUUCZ-agz_HJziryl4fJckwGBlVxEQE9fH_BIjzeWU

It looks a lot better now, but still, more work needed to be proper.

Still absolute rubbish. Can't even call it a GT63S, because no AMG has this type of wheel (9 spokes instead of 7):

and this is not the instrument cluster that the real car has, nor does it have this ugly needle:

However there's another GT 63 S and with a little luck it won't be private and he'll fix the MBUX so that it has the real car's:

Still absolute rubbish. Can't even call it a GT63S, because no AMG has this type of wheel (9 spokes instead of 7):

and this is not the instrument cluster that the real car has, nor does it have this ugly needle:

However there's another GT 63 S and with a little luck it won't be private and he'll fix the MBUX so that it has the real car's:

and I thought mods from the china community were good...

Today's first-world sim-racing crisis... :embarrassed:

I'm trying to remember the name of a track mod I can't seem to find in my library any more and wondered if anyone may be able to jog my memory?

It was one of the very first Gran Turismo (or Forza) fantasy tracks to make into AC. A reasonably fast flowing GT-style permanent track.... not a city track. It's not Apricot Hill, or Deep Forest, or Trial Mountain, or Grand Valley, or High-Speed Ring. Not Maple Valley, or Okutama, or Alps, or Autosport Speedway.

What I do remember is that you come onto the main straight in a tight but fast left-hander and the pits are on the left, with the pit entry very soon after the corner. The first corner at the end of the straight is a sweeping left, which then flows very quickly into a right-hander, etc.

If anyone can throw some other Gran Turismo (or maybe even Forza) track names that have been imported into AC at me, it might trigger my memory.

Cheers and thanks for any suggestions!

Tracks I have that you haven't mentioned:

GT - Autumn Ring, Motor Sports Land, Maggiore, SSR5, SSR11, Tokyo R246, Complex String

Forza - Rio, Prague

GRID - Milan, Barcelona, Detroit, Dubai, Chicago, San Fran, Shibuya, Paris

Most of those are city tracks tho so I don't think it fits your description. Maggiore layout fits but that's a recently released track.

Sorry I'm not much help. Are you sure it's from GT/Forza?

Tracks I have that you haven't mentioned:

GT - Autumn Ring, Motor Sports Land, Maggiore, SSR5, SSR11, Tokyo R246, Complex String

Forza - Rio, Prague

GRID - Milan, Barcelona, Detroit, Dubai, Chicago, San Fran, Shibuya, Paris

Most of those are city tracks tho so I don't think it fits your description. Maggiore layout fits but that's a recently released track.

Sorry I'm not much help. Are you sure it's from GT/Forza?

Thanks very much for all those suggestions LeGeNd-1, but... I'm afraid it isn't any of those. And of course, the 'little librarian' that's currently running around inside my brain searching chaotically through all the filing cabinets that hide in there still can't find the answer either!

Whatever the track is, I seem to think it was one of the very first reasonable ports from Gran Turismo to AC. Must have popped up about 3-4 years ago, or thereabouts. I have no idea when or why it disappeared from my track folder.

Thanks again for your brain power anyway. :cheers:

Give me a break. Are you running them at 100% difficulty? Remove the AI hints file in the DATA folder and see what they do. If that is still too slow, then this is the last time I will make AI lines for any more tracks. I will just do them for myself.

I did the fast lane line with the Radical SR3 and as fast as I could go around the track. Then added AI hints files to prevent some car mods from getting up on 2 wheels. I make the AI lines a little more lenient so they all stay on the track and not have allot of inicidents around the track.l If that is not good enough, then I give up.
Don't get upset, please. This is just an observation we are having as we run different car sets at PBIR. I hope you understand that if we run a championship season with several tracks that there are differences among them regarding AI strength. Perhaps what has been observed here is that PBIR AI strength is of different (lower % strength) when run among a group of tracks. It appears we will need to adjust that track strength individually according to the group of selected of tracks. We are still testing but this appears to be the case. It is not a big deal. It is not meant to push you to give up your work. My comment was never meant to criticize your work. If you note, it says we are grateful for your work. The only desire here is to try to make things more compatible with each other. In some cases, making things more compatible with things that are not in your/our control. Relax.

fek. if you grabbed Curvelo from afew posts back, grab it again, I uploaded the wrong file, fixed now in this post

Also, for the poker type, the DDS terrain is here, if you wanna do a fixer-upper yourself, just copy it back into the track folder in a subfolder called trcb_curvelo\texture, I think it need more saturations where its pale and less saturation where it is not, maybe side effect of the way the satellite image gets taken, but its REALLY green in some places and damn sparse in others.
When i look at this grab of Curvelo in AMS2 the ground is also redder )
upload_2020-9-20_21-24-23.png

Last edited:
Shame.. i was looking for decent prototypes.. wasnt urd known for high quality?

This is one of their earlier works and it is not finished (stands at v0.99, missing Toyota, flipped textures on Porsche spoiler endplates etc.). It is worth 5EUR though, beside of the Audi, the Oreca 05 LMP2 car can be a fun experience as well.

Probably the best prototypes that we have right now are the following:
- VRC Prototype Series Package
- IER Simulations P13C and IMSA offering

Silver Queen Raceway, based inside Silver Queen Mine is now up on my Patreon feed.

I do feel a bit of pressure to keep putting out new content on Patreon, and therefore am building up a hefty backlog of tracks that are about 90% done. I think I need to take a month or two off from making new ideas and requests, and just finish a lot of the ones that are very close to crossing the finish line. Then dump them all on RD and take up the whole 'New Content' page with like 20 tracks!
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-12-59-34.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-13-7-3.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-13-18-7.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-13-18-17.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-13-19-54.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-16-17-16.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-12-59-26.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_silver_queen_raceway_19-8-120-12-59-30.jpg

upload_2020-9-20_14-2-38.png

Don't get upset, please. This is just an observation we are having as we run different car sets at PBIR. I hope you understand that if we run a championship season with several tracks that there are differences among them regarding AI strength. Perhaps what has been observed here is that PBIR AI strength is of different (lower % strength) when run among a group of tracks. It appears we will need to adjust that track strength individually according to the group of selected of tracks. We are still testing but this appears to be the case. It is not a big deal. It is not meant to push you to give up your work. My comment was never meant to criticize your work. If you note, it says we are grateful for your work. The only desire here is to try to make things more compatible with each other. In some cases, making things more compatible with things that are not in your/our control. Relax.

Im not mad @a25box I am finding that my fast_lane.ai lines I do are not fast enough for many of the tracks I helped do. So from now on, I will state that my tracks that I do the Fast_Lane.ai lines are just a starting point and feel free to do them better. I dont think I can do these any better, so:

*** Notice to all: Help the PalmBeash raceway track, If anyone here in the group would like to do a better fast_lane.ai lines for forward and reverse directions for this track, please go ahead and do it.

At least I got the pit stalls, grids, and timing boxes setup correctly now for the track someone requested in past post..

take care,
Dave

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back