- 258

- Uruguay
Hello everybody.
I need some help.
I've made the infield circuit for the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
I've then used the 3D model of the oval, grand stands, buildings from the below track to complete the scenery.
View attachment 964728
The infield circuit is finished, and ready to be uploaded somewhere, but I can't find the original author to ask permission to upload it anywhere.
Obviously I could just release it as the parts I've done, but where's the fun in an Oval infield without the surrounding oval?
If we can crack this issue i'll finally have a new track for y'all to drive on
View attachment 964729
View attachment 964730
View attachment 964731
View attachment 964732
Alternatively, if it's one of those things that was originally made for RF1 a decade ago and the consensus here is to just upload it anyway as there's no hope in hell of finding the original author then, I guess i'll just do it, although it's not my preferred opinion.
![]()
I think the author is over here
https://web.facebook.com/groups/940405266010495