- 68

- Canada
- YELLOWSTONE01
DaBaeda . . . where can I find all of these layouts? I have only one.Cams for Fat Alfies Bilsterberg (all layouts)
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
DaBaeda . . . where can I find all of these layouts? I have only one.Cams for Fat Alfies Bilsterberg (all layouts)
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
Based on what, exactly? Your extensive IRL competition driving experience?
You just need to play with the damping on the 904 (it's pretty jittery out of the box) and it drives wonderfully, as you can see in my video where I'm easily powersliding it around turns without difficulty. 35 years of track experience (OK, with about a 20 year gap for med school etc lol) told me immediately the car was very sensitive to transitions, and it felt over-damped. Just change the setup to something you prefer, it's all there.
You can argue that the default setup should be more forgiving, but that's not a physics issue per se.
Race cars can be nervous, darty and will swap ends pretty easily unless you actually spend some time setting them up to your liking. You seem to have this idea that a high-powered tubeframe silhouette racer (which is what this 904 is) should drive like a Camry.
Consider this possibility: Maybe the car is a little beyond your skill level? There's not a single person in this forum that could even keep heat in the tires of an Alfa Tipo 33, with the likely result that they'd spin off on Turn 1. So, how realistic is your mod exactly by that standard?
Based on what, exactly? Your extensive IRL competition driving experience?
Consider this possibility: Maybe the car is a little beyond your skill level? There's not a single person in this forum that could even keep heat in the tires of an Alfa Tipo 33, with the likely result that they'd spin off on Turn 1. So, how realistic is your mod exactly by that standard?
I prefer your PC2 model vs the Forza model. The interior is much better too. I haven't had a chance to compare the driving thoroughly yet. would it be possible to add another skin modified from your Rosso Mugello 3 to match the 3rd photo here, please?
View attachment 990557 View attachment 990558 View attachment 990559
Merging a double post does not affect user notifications, or the ability of those users to read and respond to a post.@kondor999 @Real Toonces
As moderation deemed it necessary to merge my posts, which were separate for this very reason, I fear both of you may have missed the question I asked. Or maybe not, but I'd be interested in what you guys think
Here's a compiled rar of the tracks i've extended. All are above 40 slots.
https://mega.nz/file/09pmyDaK#qyMF4mbi7PGH7R3Xj9n-L5L8ldX1TwmPe49IMojqqW8
Edit: List of tracks
aa_nashville_superspeedway
acu_autosport_speedway
acu_bathurst
acu_hungaroring
acu_interlagos
acu_mexico
algarve_international_circuit
bahrain_international_circuit
chang
dubai
eastern_creek2014
homestead
ks_laguna_seca
ks_zandvoort
melbourne_2019
mountainpeak
ottawapark
rt_suzuka
tmm_lausitzring
tochigi_racing_ring
Based on what, exactly? Your extensive IRL competition driving experience?
You just need to play with the damping on the 904 (it's pretty jittery out of the box) and it drives wonderfully, as you can see in my video where I'm easily powersliding it around turns without difficulty. 35 years of track experience (OK, with about a 20 year gap for med school etc lol) told me immediately the car was very sensitive to transitions, and it felt over-damped. Just change the setup to something you prefer, it's all there.
You can argue that the default setup should be more forgiving, but that's not a physics issue per se.
Race cars can be nervous, darty and will swap ends pretty easily unless you actually spend some time setting them up to your liking. You seem to have this idea that a high-powered tubeframe silhouette racer (which is what this 904 is) should drive like a Camry.
Consider this possibility: Maybe the car is a little beyond your skill level? There's not a single person in this forum that could even keep heat in the tires of an Alfa Tipo 33, with the likely result that they'd spin off on Turn 1. So, how realistic is your mod exactly by that standard?
@Mitch09
Your lights for Lippo are a great start, and the buildings look really good.
However, there seems to be some kind of issue with how the street lights project light onto most of the surfaces of the track. I had to turn up the values for the lights, pit, and tents so I could see their projected light (though the fixtures "glowed" properly). When I did so, the street lights created pools of light on the walls, grass, and track surface, but the kurbs were blinding, as well as the signs. [...]

Perfect, thanks!
Perfect, thanks!
Edit: Still really appreciated but the front number plate is the wrong way round. It should be 620UXM
Please more skin for this fantastic car
From Fecebook. Drives and looks good. Maybe we can help him fix the shifting animation.
I didn't create this mod, but I can pass feedback, etc., back to him.
Erik Wispelwey
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos
![]()
What's really great is that @Luke Hartwell has included almost all the authentic liveries for the SEFAC cars. The Count Volpi one just kindly done by @StoffelWaffle was missing but now we have that. I'd like to see some taped light options though!Please more skin for this fantastic car
Can someone help me ? I only have rain in CSP 1.69priewiew.
How do I get rain in the following CSP (1.70,1.71 or 1,72) versions?
Like this: I'll do a white one in a minute and post them.What's really great is that @Luke Hartwell has included almost all the authentic liveries for the SEFAC cars. The Count Volpi one just kindly done by @StoffelWaffle was missing but now we have that. I'd like to see some taped light options though!
View attachment 990676
https://www.assetto-corsa.fr/telechargement.htmlHi there,
I'm trying to get the best french tracks mods I can find for AC and I found some here and there on this forum but I find it hard to find them all.
Did anyone kept a list of all the good ones?
Thanks a lot!
I already went there but not everything is good sadly.
Same here, I tried Pau and it needs a lot of fixes sadly.Easy has done a lot of them - http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/index.php (in the Public section)
Edit: Sorry just seen a previous replyCan someone help me ? I only have rain in CSP 1.69priewiew.
How do I get rain in the following CSP (1.70,1.71 or 1,72) versions?
The link is down for this, has anyone a working one? Thanks.