- 2,640

- MA
- CAPECOD104 SGETI
Good morning all, need some help.
Last night couple of my friends and I fired up AC. We all have CSP and SOL installed. Here is the issue, both of them said the "sky was black" I asked them what ver. of CSP SOL and their combined answer silence.
Is this a known issue? Hopefully so, maybe there is a known fix? If not a direct fix, Can anyone lead me in the correct direction to try and trouble shot for my friends?
I really miss racing with them and kicking their azz.
Last night couple of my friends and I fired up AC. We all have CSP and SOL installed. Here is the issue, both of them said the "sky was black" I asked them what ver. of CSP SOL and their combined answer silence.
Is this a known issue? Hopefully so, maybe there is a known fix? If not a direct fix, Can anyone lead me in the correct direction to try and trouble shot for my friends?
I really miss racing with them and kicking their azz.
Last edited:

