Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Hi All,

Here's a track from TXC (Track-X Conversions)

Autódromo Eusebio Marcilla, Junin, Argentina

Credits for AC version 1.0:

@damone13x
- Conversion to AC

@RobertFlagg - Testing

@slider666 - VAO patch and EXT config plus some track fixes for bumps and such (Very Much Appreciated!)

@DaBaeda - All track cams

@LiquidSkyMan - AI & UI packages

Enjoy,

LSM
PS - more to come soon.
1.3 update made by Slider with another ext_config and trees! enjoy! https://mega.nz/file/EtRjzKZb#nyelv9rfsJHfRCqURhDr3uKcBDOLUbxBMRAza0knzms

JSPC 1991 Mazda 767B - Team Taku #3

For Kunos Mazda 787B. Enjoy, hope you like it.

49143226236_933ca00ac1_b.jpg

Screenshot_imsa_jaguar_xjr12_fuji_speedway_1993_10-6-121-21-21-36-min.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, I wanted to ask two things.
1) Does anyone have vhe_hockenheim version 1.1?
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)
Hockenheim: I have 1.2 installed, but 1.0 in backup. Maybe it helps ?
https://mega.nz/file/SbgUUICD#FFUMx4N06Y70e0HPmOmse1dM-ifsTMwBGOsMyCi3YJs

Zhejiang complete (unless I missed something): https://mega.nz/file/iHoWmS7Y#osUgDZ00XWRCHIhpXu1sg-DiJyXtTkGsiLjzefgsXDk

Does anyone have a fully-packed extension folder for [Brno Circuit - reworked v1.2] please, with the various updates this track has received over the past year?
RainFX doesn't seem to want to work with the 'loaded' extension folder.

Last edited:
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)
Check your messages 😉

It has been a while, but I wanted to race at Barbagallo. Wonder what happened ?
Never seen this camo grass before.
Tried to change grassFX settings, no change, disabled the extension folder in the track map: grass is gone and replaced with tarmac.
Since there are configs in both tracks and tracks/loaded, I added the "IGNORE OTHER CONFIGS=1" line: no change either ... 🤔
This looks horrible 🙁
Any solution ?
barbacamo.png

Did I imagine it or did someone post a fix to make puddles appear quicker and stay for longer when using accelerated time?
If so, where the hell is it please?
I've tried using the forum's wonderful search function (surprise - no joy) and tried manually searching the thread too... nada.
Halp!

I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;

View attachment 1065850

You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder

I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol

Please backup these files originals first.
@Masscot

Last edited:
Tried to change grassFX settings, no change, disabled the extension folder in the track map: grass is gone and replaced with tarmac.
Since there are configs in both tracks and tracks/loaded, I added the "IGNORE OTHER CONFIGS=1" line: no change either ... 🤔
This looks horrible 🙁
Any solution ?
View attachment 1066732
Probably not the solution you're looking for, but would a quick grass skin fix it? You could always remove the skin if it works again in future updates.

I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;

View attachment 1065850

You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder

I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol

Please backup these files originals first.
Thanks for this, puddles form nicely now... perhaps a little too quickly in very light rain.
I think I need one somewhere in the middle between the default setting and your new one.
I need to do some research about editing .lua files...

RT presents something you can test and enjoy our tracks with...

The 2017 version of the BAC Mono

View attachment 1066705

View attachment 1066702

View attachment 1066704

This mod is packed with CSP features and fully track and road compliant, ready for all weathers and conditions.

Credits

Model - Natural Motion Games
Ripped - gamemodels.ru
Converted to AC - Reboot Team
Physics are based on the 2015 Mono by Markos Kass/Beto Fernandez, updated by Reboot Team
Sounds - RiftRacer

Thanks so much for this update to one of my favorite cars!

I've added AUDIO_VOLUME settings to the ext_config to my liking. One of the things I often find missing in most mods is the wind noise. As I've been in cars going 100-200mph, the wind is significant to the sense of speed, and the louder it gets, the higher my levels of adrenaline--and it's one of the things that frightens passengers.

Try this config (copy to the extension folder) and see what you think. Wind and a few other things have been adjusted. The original config is included in an additional folder if you don't like this.

My current settings, included in the config... looking at this, I need to increase the BACKFIRE_INT to 1.3 or so, and maybe lower the gear levels.

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.3
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.6
WIND = 3.1
DIRT = 1.6
DOWN_SHIFT = 0.7
UP_SHIFT = 0.7
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.3
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.8
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6
SKID_EXT=1
SKID_INT=1.8

Attachments

• rt_bacmono (ext-config_wAudio).zip
    4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
RT presents something you can test and enjoy our tracks with...

The 2017 version of the BAC Mono

Credits

Model - Natural Motion Games
Ripped - gamemodels.ru
Converted to AC - Reboot Team
Physics are based on the 2015 Mono by Markos Kass/Beto Fernandez, updated by Reboot Team
Sounds - RiftRacer

Big thanks norms and RT. This is an update I know will be good – even without having 'APPROVED' stamped all over it*! 😁

(*Please feel free to add a 'XEZEZ APPROVED' logo... just as long as you link to my legendary Patreon/Paypal donation site. It's the one hosting a whole bunch of 💩 on it that hasn't been approved by the 'International Sim Racing Institute For Modding Approval '. )

Last edited:
I still have a copy of vhe_hockenheim version 1.1. I'll upload it to sharemods and paste a link when it's ready. :cheers:

EDIT: Ooops. Inadvertent double post. Please don't shoot me moderators.

And here it is:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this update to one of my favorite cars!

I've added AUDIO_VOLUME settings to the ext_config to my liking. One of the things I often find missing in most mods is the wind noise. As I've been in cars going 100-200mph, the wind is significant to the sense of speed, and the louder it gets, the higher my levels of adrenaline--and it's one of the things that frightens passengers.

Try this config (copy to the extension folder) and see what you think. Wind and a few other things have been adjusted. The original config is included in an additional folder if you don't like this.

My current settings, included in the config... looking at this, I need to increase the BACKFIRE_INT to 1.3 or so, and maybe lower the gear levels.

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.3
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.6
WIND = 3.1
DIRT = 1.6
DOWN_SHIFT = 0.7
UP_SHIFT = 0.7
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.3
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.8
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6
SKID_EXT=1
SKID_INT=1.8

Big thanks norms and RT. This is an update I know will be good – even without having 'APPROVED' stamped all over it*! 😁

(*Please feel free to add a 'XEZEZ APPROVED' logo... just as long as you link to my legendary Patreon/Paypal donation site. It's the one hosting a whole bunch of 💩 on it that hasn't been approved by the 'International Sim Racing Institute For Modding Approval '. )
@ApexVGear we were quite happy with the sound but it is good you have found a better solution for yourself 👍

About this "update", it is not an update at all. It is a whole new convert from the CSR2 game model available on gamemodels.ru. A lot of time and effort has gone into this car (check out the animated suspension) but above all else it has been a pleasure to bring it into Assetto Corsa. We really hope you enjoy it as much as we have working on it and bringing it into the game :cheers:

shi
New Cams for 6 tracks

ek_akina_lake
Since the direction of travel is wrong, delete the files in the ai folder of idas_uphill.
Put fast_lane.ai of real_uphill in the ai folder of idas_uphill.

ek_usui_circuit

IDAS8Tsuchisaka

The top 3 tracks can be downloaded from Touge Union's Discord.

wild_horse_pass_motorsports_park
Download Track : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wild-horse-pass-motorsports-park-east-v1-0.40664/

las_vegas_infield
Download Track : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1801#post-13258566

motorfaqNFStokioshort
Download Track : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1167#post-13108080

Nothing removed, just moved or backup.
Have Fun.
Thanks very much! Cheers!

This looks horrible 🙁
Any solution ?
View attachment 1066732
Speaking of that track I deleted it recently because I was running an old version and with CSP on, the ground bugged out and started warping all over the place in weird "ribbons".

Wouldn't happen to have a link to a version that's all patched up and modern now, would you? (TIA)

Last edited:
As can see in picture, the cars in front 8windshield) are only their shadows.
On the mirrors and through the other windows they show alright. In showroom, selecting the windshield and changing the alpha, didn't fix it.

Did anyone came across this? Is there an easy fix for this issue?

Sem título.png

Guys... I've gone and made a blunder here and inadvertently deleted my Mondello Park track folder. I had the Tomcul version with the much needed update by Sman. I managed to get a hold of Tomcul's track but Sman seems to have deleted his improvements off RaceDepartment and I can't seem to locate them elsewhere. Does any of you have the updated track or at least standalone update from Sman available to share? Thanks in advance.

Camtool for Bergrennen Coppa-Carotti
Driver on the video is unknown siseneg

Hi mate! First all thank a lots for your camera setup for camtool I've all them. Could I ask you for something dynamic with sense of speed for Lime Rock Park by reboot team? (https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/)
If you have just done it please tell me where I can download thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Speaking of that track I deleted it recently because I was running an old version and with CSP on, the ground bugged out and started warping all over the place in weird "ribbons".

Wouldn't happen to have a link to a version that's all patched up and modern now, would you? (TIA)
I wouldn't call my version "patched up and modern" but here it is, v1.2 from Darren Blythe (including extension folder and a Pirtek Perth 2019 skin).
The kn5 is from last year, so it must be a 'newer' version, but I can't remember where I got it from.

https://mega.nz/file/qDZ0SJJT#CVPf_o9zJ2STlOdvV9MGWU4LQ5lh-dHa5JFHeQM2uH4

Curious te hear if the grass is OK on your side (running latest SOL and CSP 0.1.75)

Last edited:
Le Mans 1995 Porsche 993 GT2 skinpack

I have taken longer than I thought due to the university exams but here it is.

Hope you like it

absolutely awesome

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back