Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,771 comments
  • 52,004,299 views
Littlebird RWD V6 v2.0 released:


custom_showroom_1766315807.webp


Screenshot_golf_mk1_littlebird_aviano_2025_21-11-125-11-19-30.webp


v2.0 (December 2025) Added throttle, brake and clutch driver animations. New shifting animation. Various shaders reworked. Slight glass tint added, glass generally improved. Some cockpit meshes and textures updated. Main config updated. New skins added (Airwaves, Millers Oils, now 80no total), some original skins reworked. Instrument dials glass reflection added. Steering sensitivity adjusted. New V6 audio by rnoir. Some mesh smoothing by Norms. Wobbly roof aerial added with big help from ItsJustKeiichi.
 
Littlebird RWD V6 v2.0 released:


View attachment 1501027

View attachment 1501028

v2.0 (December 2025) Added throttle, brake and clutch driver animations. New shifting animation. Various shaders reworked. Slight glass tint added, glass generally improved. Some cockpit meshes and textures updated. Main config updated. New skins added (Airwaves, Millers Oils, now 80no total), some original skins reworked. Instrument dials glass reflection added. Steering sensitivity adjusted. New V6 audio by rnoir. Some mesh smoothing by Norms. Wobbly roof aerial added with big help from ItsJustKeiichi.
One of my top 5 cars to whip around a short track. Thanks for the update.
 
hi ,I want to add some dirt to the interior windows of some cars. What's the simplest way to do this?
 
Littlebird RWD V6 v2.0 released:


View attachment 1501027

View attachment 1501028

v2.0 (December 2025) Added throttle, brake and clutch driver animations. New shifting animation. Various shaders reworked. Slight glass tint added, glass generally improved. Some cockpit meshes and textures updated. Main config updated. New skins added (Airwaves, Millers Oils, now 80no total), some original skins reworked. Instrument dials glass reflection added. Steering sensitivity adjusted. New V6 audio by rnoir. Some mesh smoothing by Norms. Wobbly roof aerial added with big help from ItsJustKeiichi.
What a fantastic early Xmas gift :) 👏👏
 
ahh yes...the expert in all things physics. Their GT3 cars are good enough for professional drivers but some random on an internet thread says they are not accurate. I wonder who i should believe?
Their cars just all feel vaguely the same to me, and just not as good as the URD ones imo. This is most pronounced with the Porsche 992 I think, and seeing how notably the URD Porsche had Laurin Heinrich give feedback on the physics, I would assume that one is more "correct". Pretty sure I've said this before, but I don't think the RSS physics are bad or wrong, but the default setups seem very understeery and "safe" whereas VRC and URD cars are probably closer to race trim. I will say though, subjectively with the most recent physics update the 963 and M-Hybrid V8 feel much better, so if they've got an update like that in store for the GT3s then I could be convinced to switch to a full RSS GT3 lineup just so I don't have to BoP ****.

RSS also banned me from their discord even though I don't post there, which is super funny. They must have somebody lurking this thread and didn't like my posts :)
 
can we have the MC12 from PMR too? The front end is different from the Kunos version
If I remember well there was a Yezhrod version of Kunos' mc12 on Tomsim's discord which made it look better, more like the PMR model...
Don't have the link though, sorry. Maybe someone else can help

The mantara and the c5r are a blessing, I have genuine FOMO over morgan aero, the clk-lm, mustang/supra/bmw gt4s and cougar/mazda gtos too. Fingers crossed.

-edit, ninja'd by the man himself. I'm happy...that clk is hot!-
 
Last edited:
Difference Between the Kunos and PMR Version Maserati MC12, if anyone is curious

PMR Version
MC12 PMR model is based on.webpMC12 PMR model is based on 1.webp


Assetto Corsa Version
MC12 PMR model is based Assetto Corsa 1.webp
MC12 PMR model is based Assetto Corsa.webp

In 2004 the Maserati MC12s were unable to compete in series backed by the ACO, such as the Le Mans Endurance Series (LMES) in Europe and the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) because they exceeded both the length and width restrictions for their class.[1] The car's nose was shortened by 201 mm (7.9 in) to attempt to comply with regulations, but was still 66 mm (2.6 in) too wide. In 2005 the governing body of the ALMS, the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA), allowed the MC12s to compete as a guest with the agreement that they were not allowed to score championship points and were forced to run a weight penalty.[16] Some ALMS teams initially objected to the participation of the MC12 due to the possibility that an accident could eliminate their chances at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, but the MC12 was finally allowed to race. The ACO stood by their ruling on the car by forbidding it from entering other Le Mans series.
 
Last edited:
If I remember well there was a Yezhrod version of Kunos' mc12 on Tomsim's discord which made it look better, more like the PMR model...
Don't have the link though, sorry. Maybe someone else can help

The mantara and the c5r are a blessing, I have genuine FOMO over morgan aero, the clk-lm, mustang/supra/bmw gt4s and cougar/mazda gtos too. Fingers crossed.

-edit, ninja'd by the man himself. I'm happy...that clk is hot!-
Are the PMR GT4s newer models than what is represented by the Guerilla GT4s? From PMR I'm really hoping somebody does the ARX-06 and Z06 GT3.R too, the Acura moreso than the Corvette.
 
Their cars just all feel vaguely the same to me, and just not as good as the URD ones imo. This is most pronounced with the Porsche 992 I think, and seeing how notably the URD Porsche had Laurin Heinrich give feedback on the physics, I would assume that one is more "correct". Pretty sure I've said this before, but I don't think the RSS physics are bad or wrong, but the default setups seem very understeery and "safe" whereas VRC and URD cars are probably closer to race trim. I will say though, subjectively with the most recent physics update the 963 and M-Hybrid V8 feel much better, so if they've got an update like that in store for the GT3s then I could be convinced to switch to a full RSS GT3 lineup just so I don't have to BoP ****.

RSS also banned me from their discord even though I don't post there, which is super funny. They must have somebody lurking this thread and didn't like my posts :)
them banning you means they probably found you in a place that pirates their content.
 
Their cars just all feel vaguely the same to me, and just not as good as the URD ones imo. This is most pronounced with the Porsche 992 I think, and seeing how notably the URD Porsche had Laurin Heinrich give feedback on the physics, I would assume that one is more "correct". Pretty sure I've said this before, but I don't think the RSS physics are bad or wrong, but the default setups seem very understeery and "safe" whereas VRC and URD cars are probably closer to race trim. I will say though, subjectively with the most recent physics update the 963 and M-Hybrid V8 feel much better, so if they've got an update like that in store for the GT3s then I could be convinced to switch to a full RSS GT3 lineup just so I don't have to BoP ****.

RSS also banned me from their discord even though I don't post there, which is super funny. They must have somebody lurking this thread and didn't like my posts :)
RSS has an bot on their server that bans you if are in any of their "pirate discord servers" which i literally just randomly assigned based on their opinion and not fact lol.

They banned my main account couple of months ago for participating in "pirated discord servers" when the only servers i was in was VRC, RSS, URD, SRP and Touge Union lol.
 
Are the PMR GT4s newer models than what is represented by the Guerilla GT4s? From PMR I'm really hoping somebody does the ARX-06 and Z06 GT3.R too, the Acura moreso than the Corvette.
The three gt4s I mentioned are new Evo versions.
RSS has an bot on their server that bans you if are in any of their "pirate discord servers" which i literally just randomly assigned based on their opinion and not fact lol.

They banned my main account couple of months ago for participating in "pirated discord servers" when the only servers i was in was VRC, RSS, URD, SRP and Touge Union lol.
Sales Customer GIF
 
Last edited:
Are there any templates available for the original Kunos Mercedes C9? I've searched everywhere that I know of without any success. Edit: I found a video that shows how to make your own using CM.
 
Last edited:
More fun with Riverside (while I still wait to hear from Lilski). Looking over some old photos of the track on Google, I saw some pics of Riverside that had mostly all green grass around the track. I can't simulate that without doing something drastic (would require a complete overhaul to some of the materials), but I can give it a little bit of a green appearance with some texture changes via a track skin. I actually like it this way because the original looked dull and basically the same everywhere. This at least breaks up the terrain a bit and adds some variety and color.

acs 2025-12-21 21-15-14.webp
 
Last edited:
where can we get the track?
Base track here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x2yi2w7u3qatmby/Hockenheimring_2001_v1.1_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
TrackDecoration-App here
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/trackdecoration.76979/
i have many Track-objects borrowed from many other tracks whose creators I don't know, so i can not realease my version because the Balloon-Man here will kick me in the ass:ouch:
But maybe he can give you a version with 15 baloons and 5 helicopters flying around:D

Wow! Love your shoots! Can you share your settings please?
I have nothing changed on my CSP-settings ( i use a older version of CSP, i think 0.231 preview and a older Pure version)
and i use the standart Pure-Filters
or this pack here
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/purelife-ppfilter-pack-for-assetto-corsa.48009/
then i play around with the weather styles and what filter is suitable for.
nothing special.
 
More fun with Riverside (while I still wait to hear from Lilski). Looking over some old photos of the track on Google, I saw some pics of Riverside that had mostly all green grass around the track. I can't simulate that without doing something drastic (would require a complete overhaul to some of the materials), but I can give it a little bit of a green appearance with some texture changes via a track skin. I actually like it this way because the original looked dull and basically the same everywhere. This at least breaks up the terrain a bit and adds some variety and color.

View attachment 1501168
Lilski just called. He said green is his favorite color so do as you please...
 
RSS has an bot on their server that bans you if are in any of their "pirate discord servers" which i literally just randomly assigned based on their opinion and not fact lol.

They banned my main account couple of months ago for participating in "pirated discord servers" when the only servers i was in was VRC, RSS, URD, SRP and Touge Union lol.
Not only that. If you post a photo that isn't from an RSS mod, they ban you. If you ask them if they could improve something or add something to one of their cars, guess what they do? That's right, they ban you too. With other teams, you ask and they say yes or no and explain without any problem why it is or isn't possible.
 
Last edited:
More fun with Riverside (while I still wait to hear from Lilski). Looking over some old photos of the track on Google, I saw some pics of Riverside that had mostly all green grass around the track. I can't simulate that without doing something drastic (would require a complete overhaul to some of the materials), but I can give it a little bit of a green appearance with some texture changes via a track skin. I actually like it this way because the original looked dull and basically the same everywhere. This at least breaks up the terrain a bit and adds some variety and color.

View attachment 1501168
Looks excellent! I'm not a fan of dry beige track aesthetics either and seem to remember doing something similar with Riverside a few years ago. But mine was probably just a very quick stab at adding some greenery. Yours will undoubtedly be more refined. Looking forward to it.
Edit: found the post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-736#post-12987306
Wow, almost 6 years ago. Must have been crap, I didn't even post an image... :lol:
I'd love it if you did something similar for Laguna Seca too, my stab at a wet season skin for that was also a little basic and could easily be bettered https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/lush-green-laguna-seca-skin.30736/
 
Wow! Love your shoots! Can you share your settings please?
Great job, could you share the circuit with the additions?
I think i have a record now :D

i have added 700+ trackobjects with TrackDecoration App from Please Stop This

photos here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-assetto-corsa-photo-thread.290292/post-14546510

video here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-video-thread.290887/post-14548244
Great job, could you share the circuit with the additions?
 
RSS has an bot on their server that bans you if are in any of their "pirate discord servers" which i literally just randomly assigned based on their opinion and not fact lol.

They banned my main account couple of months ago for participating in "pirated discord servers" when the only servers i was in was VRC, RSS, URD, SRP and Touge Union lol.
Lol same they banned my account and the only servers I'm in are VRC, AMS / AMS2 / Project Cars Modding and JGT database. So much piracy going on there
 
Not only that. If you post a photo that isn't from an RSS mod, they ban you. If you ask them if they could improve something or add something to one of their cars, guess what they do? That's right, they ban you too. With other teams, you ask and they say yes or no and explain without any problem why it is or isn't possible.
I got banned from URD for saying a skin that one of the members of the URD team made for a RSS car was a downgrade to a stock skin. I was given grief on the VRC server for saying their cars have unrealistically fast pace. I was told i was an alien sim racer by staff. If you have ever seen me race, you will know that is far from the truth.

Also, RSS does not ban you for saying something is wrong or wanting something changed. They have banned people for arguing. People come in and say something is wrong but give no information on how it is wrong. They then keep arguing about it. So many times CC has added something to a car that someone wanted. They literally do GTWC, IMSA and WEC variants of the GT3 cars because someone asked for the different panels to go on the cars.

Also, they dont have some bot that automatically bans you from their discord. Everyone banned was done so by an admin. It means they found you in a place that was actively sharing their content for free.
 
Nobody wanted me to post this:

Azure Coast (PCars) and Cote d'Azure (Grid2) v1.0
ac1.webp

================================
13 layouts, it will at least get a v1.1 at some time, because of some issues...

Azure Coast
-7 layouts (full/reverse, stage1/2/3, 2 mini circuits)

Grid2 "Cote d'Azure" - by CHiQuiFReaKy
-2 layouts (1 reverse)

Combined layout "Azure Coast + Cote d'Azure" is almost 40km long
-2 layouts (1 reverse)

Combined layout as circuit, connected with a long tunnel is almost 50km long
-2 layouts (1 reverse)

1 animated train with Cheweeew-Heee sound
1 animated plane
2 animated Helis with proper heli sound
2 animated cruise ships
animated windmills
animated lighthouse beams
animated tunnel rotors
animated waves

Custom roadmesh, night lights, rain, grass, flares, audio effects

includes a small Lua track-script:
  • displays message with laptime after completion of an AB-layout
  • except on mini-circuits of course
1766407053895.webp

EDIT: most barriers present in PCars were removed, so thats why there is the Mini-Circuit (3.7km) in the middle of Stage1, tunnel was made driveable too;
also in the middle of Stage2, on the hairspin-section, you can take 2 shorter, but steeper routes

Download ~720MB:mediafire or googledrive




GT7 Grand Valley Highway-1 v0.9
gv1.webp

=====================
-4 layouts (Highway-1 + Reverse, South + Reverse), placeholder AI lines
still wip and a bit blant or wrong in some places

Download ~240MB: mediafire or googledrive

Happy Holidays!
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back