- 34

- United Kingdom
Regarding the undercar fake shadows;
In the last preview I had (0.3.0 p140) I was having similar problem - turned out that the 'bake while loading' option was not following what I had set / saved in showroom and re-baking a super weak shadow.
In latest (0.3.0 p212) this option has been moved to assettocorsa\extension\config\tyres_fx.ini and hidden because it obviously is 100% fixed and working.
Worth a try to disable it..
I also have horrible shadow banding since forever, but no ideas of how to fix that
In the last preview I had (0.3.0 p140) I was having similar problem - turned out that the 'bake while loading' option was not following what I had set / saved in showroom and re-baking a super weak shadow.
In latest (0.3.0 p212) this option has been moved to assettocorsa\extension\config\tyres_fx.ini and hidden because it obviously is 100% fixed and working.
Worth a try to disable it..
I also have horrible shadow banding since forever, but no ideas of how to fix that
