- 2,566

- Helsinki
Look at F1 2020 sparks mod by LS tech.
I think these are the best looking modern F1 sparks ever made. At least to my eye. Sparks in F1 25 aren't good.
This is what AC modders should try to achieve. Or have probably achieved already?
I can't stop playing this game, it's unbelievably good. Amazing combo... first one race in AC ASR 1993 season, then jump to modern F1. 1.5 hours of pure sim racing heaven.
I quit modding 6 months ago... just 100% sim racing now.
Prolly you already have them...
ASR F1 1991 - (Free Cars) GFX update for CSP
ASR F1 1991 - (Free Cars) graphical update for CSP v1.2 by RMi ========================================= !! REQUIRES CSP !! (Custom Shaders Patch) - overwrites no original files - ========================================= v1.2 - fix the dark...
https://sharemods.com/zjwdctxg7hne/ac.grand.prix.1993_-_RMi_overhaul_v1.0.7z.html
(ASR '93 is way better but not released when I did this)
Last edited:











