Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

gtplanet.png

Radical RXC Turbo GT3

We teased this thing a couple of months ago, so finally here it is.

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

People working on the project
ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

We included a changelog and credits in the folder for more details.

i hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did making it.

https://bayfiles.com/l1scM1o8p9/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1_rar

please use this link if you want to share our mod. thank you and enjoy!

Last edited:

gtplanet-png.837583

Radical RXC Turbo GT3

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bj3b3w6os5wdpze/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.0.7z/file

OH. MY. GOD. I always wanted this, never expected it. Thank you so much

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bj3b3w6os5wdpze/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.0.7z/file

Many thanks for this! :D

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

Another toy to play tomorrow! Thanks so much! :gtpflag:

And I did start my "3D" editing by removing the passenger seat... it wasn't enough for me, so I decided to do more and more editing :D
Thank you to all the guys involved in making the Radical. I'm glad I asked @ACFAN to join us. Sounds great the car!
yeah it was your first project. I remember how hard it was for you to manage making rain drops appear on the windscreen. :D

I agree, it's a great little car. You can really feel the short wheelbase. I'll have some good hours with it tomorrow.

However, I've found some issues alerady.
1. When turning the steering wheel to the absolute maximum, it looks and drives like the suspension broke, like in an F1 car.20190723011343_1.jpg
2. For me, the sound seems too low. i mean when I shift up a little bit before the restrictor, it still sounds like im shortshifting. But this is a personal preference I guess.

Last edited:
....FFB is REALLY weak and I sometimes completely loose all of it while driving.
Is there a way to fix that ?
I get that the car has very thin front tires...

...could you please always mark 'Legion' as the author on your mods...

The Morgan's suspension is measured off the visual model and as such it ends up with bugger all Trail, Caster and Scrub. Granted the visual model may be completely inaccurate but with said dimensions, the car in real life, really would have very light steering.

Author is a bit much, but yes for sorting puposes I usually do this, mostly on Cars but I'll fill in that field for Tracks as well.

I agree, it's a great little car. You can really feel the short wheelbase. I'll have some good hours with it tomorrow.

1. The dashboard appears to be very glossy, I guess it should be matte?
2. When turning the steering wheel to the absolute maximum, it looks and drives like the suspension broke, like in an F1 car.View attachment 837594
3. For me, the sound seems too low. i mean when I shift up a little bit before the restrictor, it still sounds like im shortshifting. But this is a personal preference I guess.
We are looking into it

leBluem, is this the track that was on RD a few days ago that looks now to be derezed? Never had a chance to dl it.

edit: installed with CM, it didn't place the ini in the ext/config/tracks, even know the path was right. No lights....
Put the vairano ini in ext/config/tracks/loaded - no lights.
Then put it in ext/conf/tracks - no lights, all hours of night. :irked:
Very nice track, fun drive...

Actually, one light errr.
2hnq454.jpg

Last edited:
The Morgan's suspension is measured off the visual model and as such it ends up with bugger all Trail, Caster and Scrub. Granted the visual model may be completely inaccurate but with said dimensions, the car in real life, really would have very light steering.

I do suspect the car has light steering IRL, but I was hoping for a possible fix to prevent the FFB loss. And I mean complete loss, as in no feeling at all.

Holy S#&* !!!

@leBluem ........Downloading now! Really looking forward to this track!

@ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel
.......Thank you guys , these look like a blast!

@Fanapryde ....I tried out that newer Phillup Island track you gave me , and it's a 1000 times better than that version I had before. Even with 20+ cars on there , I hold an even 75fps and she looks great!

EDIT : Btw guys.........is it possible , or have any of you converted any AMS or RF2 tracks with success? I mean are they extremely difficult? I was a hard core AMS and RF2 guy going on about 6 years and have basically tried every track ever created. There are some incredible tracks in those two sims , that if done right , would be an incredible addition to this sim. My opinion anyways.

Edit #2 : @leBluem .......Just burned about 30 laps on that track , with my favorite car ever ( Bmw E36 Judd )..........It's perfect man! You just gave me one of my most favorite tracks ever! Thank you!

Last edited:

1. When turning the steering wheel to the absolute maximum, it looks and drives like the suspension broke, like in an F1 car.View attachment 837594
2. For me, the sound seems too low. i mean when I shift up a little bit before the restrictor, it still sounds like im shortshifting. But this is a personal preference I guess.
we found a solution please do a clean install!

Last edited:

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

weird steering bug fixed, please do a clean install again.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

Thanks to the entire team for giving us this fantastic little monster :)

I know, just KNOW that hours of my life are going to disappear thrashing around in this thing...!

Believe me posts like these are the reasons we make these mods. For people to enjoy the cars and this game as much as we do. We invested hundreds of hours into this car and I am so glad to hear that people enjoy it. Enjoy the car and all the other great content that gets posted here lately.

@delpinsky, @gladbecker82 and @Apexxer are insanely talented and passionate about their work and give love to mods that werent that great before or even making complete new ones like this Radical. The best thing is that these guys arent even at their peak yet and even more mods are comming!

It is a golden time for Assetto Corsa mods imo:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Hey guys.....what track is this video made on? For that new 1300 Estonia car set.

Edit : Thank you Gagtooth. Guess I already had it , but didn't remember it.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back