Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,755 comments
A good Camaro indeed but no skins or skin template?

Thats' a rather nice one (a few minor tweaks needed). Do you know if there are any skins available ?

No skins that I know of, the car was only recently released as a beta, the same guy is also working on the Audi R8 GT4.

Here's a link to his discord that he put on one of the FB groups: https://discord.gg/cUA4tpY

Maybe one of the painters can ask him about templates and get some skins on it.

1999, one of the most quality stacked fields in Le Mans history, WIP. Some new skins
__custom_showroom_1583879857.png

No skins that I know of, the car was only recently released as a beta, the same guy is also working on the Audi R8 GT4.

Here's a link to his discord that he put on one of the FB groups: https://discord.gg/cUA4tpY

Maybe one of the painters can ask him about templates and get some skins on it.

Cool, thanks for the discord link. I posted some small errors, but as I understand, it's a brand new car, so I have no doubt they will be corrected. Now some nice skins and it will be a great asset.
Curious to see his R8 too.

Last edited:
Released yesterday on a group in fakebook, 2019 NASCAR. Looks nice with tons of skins. Still have to give it a try though. Oval driving with these stock cars proves to be a bit iffy sometimes in AC and I usually have to edit the AI files some, we'll see how they did on these.

Just wanted to hear all the people complain about going around in circles and say drafting is stoopid. ;)
(by the way, you can use them on regular tracks too and they run road courses throughout the season as well) :)
They have Chevy, Ford and Toyota. I have the mod but I do not have permission to post the link as they request. I'll send them a message and see if I can if anyone else has interest in this sort of thing.
View attachment 898772

I was raised on watching Days of Thunder with my dad and never said a single bad Word about NASCAR. Once I started watching the events on tv, Reading etc; I have gained a huge respect towards those drivers and for me it isn't Just turning left at ovals. I am having a blast in Nascar Heat 4 and I would like to try those cars in AC too. Looking forward to the link or redirection to Facebook Group at least

I was raised on watching Days of Thunder with my dad and never said a single bad Word about NASCAR. Once I started watching the events on tv, Reading etc; I have gained a huge respect towards those drivers and for me it isn't Just turning left at ovals. I am having a blast in Nascar Heat 4 and I would like to try those cars in AC too. Looking forward to the link or redirection to Facebook Group at least
https://www.facebook.com/groups/940405266010495/

GUERILLA Mods GT4 Pack (BETA)

hey guys!
in case you want to stay updated with our latest GT4 cars ;P

http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

folder will get updated with latest versions when they're ready to use!

news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/

View attachment 898790

If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to

banned@guerilla-mods.de

add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!

Cheers!

Your GUERILLA Mods Team!

I applaud decision like this!
Ii would like to see movement even more, for Guerilla to share mega link to ALL mods for those who cant/dont/wont use facebook for any reason.

Mods leak sometime, this way control is on side of team and no one copy, break or poisen mods etc. Hopefully we see more official links.

Thank you and i add link to mod post for all to see, share and use :)

Too much crashing lately. I know that's a weird thing to say but they need to rework something to where the 20 restarts at the end of a race don't end in taking out 30 drivers. I would also like to see a series that gets closer back to the roots. Not these 3 stint races. Oh well. Good times.

I've messaged couple people the links here and there. They never responded to my request. I can't see them being upset for people trying their work but who knows in this day and age of people coddling their material. They are initial releases though and could have some issues. I'll be trying them out tonight myself.
preview.jpg

This look great, i like this era and hopefully make a grid preset for this once release and give myself section on mod list for custom presets :D

Which Porsche and Radical mod this is?
Its mods i found on Assettoland. The Radical is also a Ferrari ;) but i will do some tuning on the cars so Porsche can fight with Viper. Ferrari also super slow from Assettoland

@Masscot @P1ButtPlug I am on with converting more Formula trucks, going OK so far and can be used as grid fillers but will take more time for dials etc. Should have a few models complete in a few days.

@KJRacing81
Did truck skin - mod updtes ever get released i not see them after this post to add to mod list?

Its mods i found on Assettoland. The Radical is also a Ferrari ;) but i will do some tuning on the cars so Porsche can fight with Viper. Ferrari also super slow from Assettoland

i thought radical but i see ferarri now, silly ramos :D
i look forward to mod pack, you see i need help identify the cars so link to car at launch totally apprecaited for me, or i be racing Radical and Bettle at Soyo RaceWay thinking this mod ****! :D

i will add mod to main post when complete too as this look good and exciting race catagory!

Last edited:
it's rim blur transparency issue! blur has to be set as transparent in kseditor ;)

But it already is in the URD/RSR, well it came that way.

Too much crashing lately. I know that's a weird thing to say but they need to rework something to where the 20 restarts at the end of a race don't end in taking out 30 drivers. I would also like to see a series that gets closer back to the roots. Not these 3 stint races. Oh well. Good times.
View attachment 898835

Is this to its roots enough?
But this car needs some work , for one the colider in front is about where the dash is :D
nye3.png

Last edited:
Yes it is. I want to see the same drivers in the Cup series have to drive a series like this as well to add within the point structure. I know it won't happen but I can wish.
I don't want to say it's just snarky kids driving restrictor plate cars, but. You just don't see the Dale Earnhardts anymore. However the whole safety structure dictates what happens. Can't have steel trains doing 200 mph piling into each other.

But it already is in the URD/RSR, well it came that way.

But this car needs some work , for one the colider in front is about where the dash is :D
nye3.png
There's two versions of these 82's out there. Legion has one and I have to assume that Assettoland has the other that the facrebook page took and added skins to or vice versa.
Buick Regal and Pontiac Grand Prix. I've still yet to go through both. Legion's don't look as shiny but he has them Bop'd the same. If I had to guess, Legion's is what you want. Haven't checked the colliders though. Just getting into the 2019's now. I noticed they just took the 2017 Camry but Bazza is working on the Mustang and Camaro so I would guess when it's all said and done, they should be fairly decent.

Says the guy with his name and picture on display.....:sly:

OT but... you know my name and what I looked like 10 years ago. It not about hiding my identity, but more about keeping my life personal. What else do you know about me other than the fact that I play AC? Do you have an app that tracks my every movement, everything I say, monitors my browsing history, etc? It's hardly the same thing. I share what I feel like sharing, not what info gets stolen from me. :dopey:

Yes it is. I want to see the same drivers in the Cup series have to drive a series like this as well to add within the point structure. I know it won't happen but I can wish.
I don't want to say it's just snarky kids driving restrictor plate cars, but. You just don't see the Dale Earnhardts anymore. However the whole safety structure dictates what happens. Can't have steel trains doing 200 mph piling into each other.

Dang, thought you were talking 'roots' with AC, not, you know, the real thing. And you wont see any type of Earnhardt ever again. That series has strapped down, over spec'd the thing to its knees, come next year with the new car, even more so. So the drivers just drive their spec cars around, maybe better than the next one, to win. Exciting stuff.

My Pops was a Nascar official for 20+ years, they are the ones that dumb'd down the whole thing. I still give him *** about it all the time, he always likes to say, "You dont need cars going 200+mph, the fans dont know the difference in 180 and 200". And as I always point to tv ratings I study all year for nearly all motorsports and say or quote-
Last Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series playoff race from Phoenix averaged a 1.6 rating and 2.57 million viewers on NBC, marking the lowest rated Cup Series race on broadcast television since at least 2000 and the least-watched since at least 2001 (excluding rainouts)

To which he says means nothing. Yeah, tv ratings mean nothing and how it got there. Right...:mad::lol: Spec'ing and dumbing down the whole product out is just one piece of it.

Hi Team GTP. Just wanted to share something with you all that’s possibly the most useful thing I’ll ever be able to contribute to the forum. No joke!

I’ve been pulling my hair out over recent weeks trying to solve a totally confusing graphics stuttering problem. It has literally almost driven me close to a total ‘foo-foo valve’ failure. The main symptom was a simultaneous and totally random drop of both GPU and CPU performance with no apparent cause. I reinstalled everything multiple times, rolled back CSP, SOL, graphics and sound drivers, etc, etc... but nothing fixed the issue.

The only clue I had was that each time the glitch occured, I could see that both the CPU and GPU were momentarily stalled by a ‘system interrrupt’.

Anyway, to keep things short, it’s all Microsoft’s fault. As it turns out, Windows 10 uses ‘cloud sharing’ for updates so that users don’t just get their updates though Microsoft’s servers. Instead (just like BitTorrent), they search for it on other machines that have already downloaded the update. And this is why my stuttering issue was so random:

The stutters have nothing to do with your GPU and gaming settings. They happen when someone else starts randomly pulling bits of a Microsoft update off your PC.

I’ve switched the option off now and these infuriating stutters and stalls seem to have stopped completely. I’m hoping some of my hair will also come back soon too.

Read this and you will want to turn it off too.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/cpu-and-gpu-usage-drop-while-gaming.3354637/

https://www.howtogeek.com/224981/ho...ading-updates-to-other-pcs-over-the-internet/

Hope this helps others who also dream of ‘stutter-free’ sim racing.

Cheers! :cheers:

(EDIT: P.S. If you decide to switch this setting off, be sure to also go into 'advanced options' in the 'Delivery Optimisation' control panel and also tick the 'limit' box on the download and upload option... just be sure!

Also, I'm not claiming this will stop stutters/freezes caused by issues related to you graphic settings. Hopefully it would help if they're not the cause of your stuttering issues.)

Last edited:
Hi Team GTP. Just wanted to share something with you all that’s possibly the most useful thing I’ll ever be able to contribute to the forum. No joke!

I’ve been pulling my hair out over recent weeks trying to solve a totally confusing graphics stuttering problem. It has literally almost driven me close to a total ‘foo-foo valve’ failure. The main symptom was a simultaneous and totally random drop of both GPU and CPU performance with no apparent cause. I reinstalled everything multiple times, rolled back CSP, SOL, graphics and sound drivers, etc, etc... but nothing fixed the issue.

The only clue I had was that each time the glitch occured, I could see that both the CPU and GPU were momentarily stalled by a ‘system interrrupt’.

Anyway, to keep things short, it’s all Microsoft’s fault. As it turns out, Windows 10 uses ‘cloud sharing’ for updates so that users don’t just get their updates though Microsoft’s servers. Instead (just like BitTorrent), they search for it on other machines that have already downloaded the update. And this is why my stuttering issue was so random:

The stutters have nothing to do with your GPU and gaming settings. They happen when someone else starts randomly pulling bits of a Microsoft update off your PC.

I’ve switched the option off now and these infuriating stutters and stalls seem to have stopped completely. I’m hoping some of my hair will also come back soon too.

Read this and you will want to turn it off too.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/cpu-and-gpu-usage-drop-while-gaming.3354637/

Hope this helps others who also dream of ‘stutter-free’ sim racing.

Cheers! :cheers:
I have been having stutter, freezes, rubber banding for 6 months on a new top of the range pc, tried everything and couldn't solve the problem, after monitoring performance on task manager I got the freezes when my c drive activity jumped to 100% (ac is on the E drive) for no apparent reason (my cpu and gpu never passedb50%) . I've Cloned the c drive to a new ssd and now it's perfect, could be a faulty drive or wire who knows but it's driven me insane. I grew some hair back yesterday! I've remaxed most settings and she is still perfect, happy days.

Does someone have ACF High Speed Ring ? (And would be so nice to share) ;)
I used to, but while @MeltFire made a track logo for it (to add to the ones I made) I realized I don't have it any more in my backup...

Edit: nevermind. I still have it, was looking for the wrong name in my BU... :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is an improvement for the AI around Catalunya anywhere I'm a second a lap quicker with them on 100% when I'm not even pushing?

View attachment 898966
Worth doing that compression as I got back just over 300gb when i cancelled it after a good 9 hours :P
If anyone is running out of space I recommend giving it a go and setting your pc aside for the night as it takes a looooong time if you have lots of files like I did.

Yes, the first time, if you have lots of mods, (we all do :embarrassed:) it takes a while, but after that, if you do the compression once a week, like I do, it takes minutes every time. I could not run AC from my SSD without the compression, now I have my cake and eat it too, as with all that content loading AC from a non SSD takes a little bit of time but is almost instant with the SSD.:gtpflag:

Maple Valley FM7 (complete overhaul by nobody & others) released:

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_tcl_maple_valley_fm7_11-3-120-12-41-35.jpg Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_tcl_maple_valley_fm7_11-3-120-12-44-5.jpg Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_tcl_maple_valley_fm7_11-3-120-12-46-4.jpg Screenshot_acr_ferrari_f40_mapplevalley_4-3-120-21-55-42.jpg Screenshot_acr_ferrari_f40_mapplevalley_4-3-120-21-58-31.jpg Screenshot_acr_ferrari_f40_mapplevalley_4-3-120-22-2-13.jpg Screenshot_acr_ferrari_f40_mapplevalley_4-3-120-22-0-33.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!uHw0hKwb!FDuP1_3dBzUBHTyRQTt50zO6jOQEu1kyytCscw79g8c

or https://www.mediafire.com/file/m15v9smsj7m6grh/maple_valley_fm7.7z/file (alternative short-term link, will be up for approx 14 days)

or https://anonfiles.com/d5D8a1h3o4/maple_valley_fm7_7z

v0.0 by Turn10
v0.1 converted to AC by ДЯДЯ ДИМА
v0.9 track overhauled by nobody and others March 2020

v0.9 changelog:
- 2 forward layouts + 2 reverse layouts = 4 in total with cones/barriers,
light config, start lights, working Time Attack, simple camera set, simple physical walls
- fixed trees, improved tarmac & grass textures
- added skidmarks
- added rotating wind turbines with varied blade speed
- added physical road mesh
- added audio effects
- added unique Maple Valley balloons by Mascot
- added animated helicopters by Mascot
- added Maple Valley blimp by Mascot (thanks Tberg/LilSki for model)
- added airliner stream by Mascot
- added alternative road skin by Mascot
- added alternative grass skin by Mascot
- added additional billboard/helicopter skin by Mascot
- added Natural & Summer tree skins from PepperoniAC24
- added Raceday Billboards by Fred Bassett
- added AI lines and track limits by LiquidSkyMan
- additional config work by Sliderman, including fixing misaligned track model, reverb, animations
- fixed folder name to maple_valley_fm7 from mapple_valley by Sliderman
- testing by the team above plus Fanapryde
Note: several asphalt/grass/tree/billboard skins are available. Skins starting with the same name
overwrite each other (they contain the same replacement textures, not because of the same starting name)
-- always do a clean installation
-- unpack to folder "assettocorsa\content\tracks\"
-- or drag'n'drop archive into ContentManager (there are no external folders)
*** disable "merge meshes" in CM settings -> CustomShadersPatch -> General -> CPU-Optimizations ***

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back