Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,802 comments
Formula COVID-19 Update: Everything is complete aside from the collider, which, I assumed would be the easiest since it's nothing but box shapes has turned into a frustrating afternoon and evening. Hopefully I can get it figured out tomorrow but for now here's another teaser.

FB_IMG_1588487869667.jpg

forgive me, I didn't understand. Should we ask him if he is willing to convert the mod to AC? Or maybe if someone else can convert the mod

I think he (AndreasFSC) is only work for Race07. But if somebody here can convert it to AC, I think he would allow it.

(And if anybody intersted, he made not only the SuperTouring cars, he made a good V8Supercars mod (including Volvo and Mercedes) and BTC-T spec BTCC cars from the early 2000's., and the Swedish TTA mod.)

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/andreasfsc.10237/

All these already exist. They're just being added to this site as "Hillclimb". A GT3 "Hillclimb" car? lol
Basically just taking anything on Assettoland (and elsewhere) and calling it a hillclimb. I think the site is/was great for combining and finding actual Rally cars but in my opinion, it's getting out of hand. Especially when you can already find everything on other sites and more importantly getting updated on other sites. Now will this site keep track of every update for each of these cars as they come out? Maybe?

Yes I totally agreed with you. It was a best site dedicated to only rallycars, with some side series like CrossCountry Rally (Dakar) and Rallycross.
Separated By classes, and the Gravel and Tarmac version. He made some update of some cars, which has no sound etc.

Some mont ago he upload tracks too. It's great!

But including hillclimb.... It is a bit too far. Maybe PikesPeak is ok, because it had gravel surface in the past. But if you upload cars which is racing in European, and national hillclimb championships, you can upload all of race cars mage for AC. I think there is no "race" car, witch is not raced in HillClimb championships. :D Even an Indycar car is racing in Czech.. http://www.eccehomo.cz/files/photos/1993/042.jpg

kseditor does not save shader setup information in FBX.ini. The FBX.ini file itself is created, but it does not contain information about all materials. Some shaders in fbx.ini are, others are not. As a result, I have to configure shaders every time after opening the scene in kseditor. There are more, and more of them, and this is starting to drive crazy. A lot of time is spent on this, instead of working on the track itself.
Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Yes I totally agreed with you. It was a best site dedicated to only rallycars, with some side series like CrossCountry Rally (Dakar) and Rallycross.
Separated By classes, and the Gravel and Tarmac version. He made some update of some cars, which has no sound etc.

Some mont ago he upload tracks too. It's great!

But including hillclimb.... It is a bit too far. Maybe PikesPeak is ok, because it had gravel surface in the past. But if you upload cars which is racing in European, and national hillclimb championships, you can upload all of race cars mage for AC. I think there is no "race" car, witch is not raced in HillClimb championships. :D Even an Indycar car is racing in Czech.. http://www.eccehomo.cz/files/photos/1993/042.jpg
I suppose the interpretation of "hillclimb" can be skewed. F1 cars go up Goodwood at their events all the time as well as Group 5 and this and that. But they are not really in competition. MrBoo shared a video of a GT3 car going through a hillclimb.
Like you mentioned, Pikes Peak, that's what I consider a hillclimb or mountainclimb for that matter. If we throw P2P racing in the fray then I agree, there is no shortage of car that can be used. The question is where to draw the line on a proclaimed Rally web site.

Zandvoort Extra Layouts (Chicane, Club, Nationaal, and Oostelijk)
Find here: https://perendinator.blogspot.com/
First up, Club.
2 new cameras, ones in the folders are for the original track so they get lost just after the start.
If you delete those cameras make sure to rename these ones as lower numbers.

'txt' to 'ini' drop into CLUB, data folder only...

Attachments

• cameras_2.txt
    9.5 KB · Views: 36
  • cameras_3.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 35
kseditor does not save shader setup information in FBX.ini. The FBX.ini file itself is created, but it does not contain information about all materials. Some shaders in fbx.ini are, others are not. As a result, I have to configure shaders every time after opening the scene in kseditor. There are more, and more of them, and this is starting to drive crazy. A lot of time is spent on this, instead of working on the track itself.
Has anyone encountered such a problem?

There's a patched version of kseditor which is supposed to work better with shaders. As I've had a few issues working on models (I'm quite the n00b at this), I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but it's worth a shot. Scroll down to v6: https://ascobash.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/kseditor/

I just put the whole program in a new folder as not to mess up the original version. Make sure to run ksEditorAt.exe for the patched version

Another great track which i just don't use enough.
Mantorp Park. I am pretty sure if you search on here you will find it if you don't already have it.
Has one camera already which is good but at some point it gets a bit lost IMO.

Here are 2 more.
One is closer up to car so good for hot lapping etc.
The other is further away for that race camera feel.

Hopefully these are getting a bit smoother now as i have understood an error i was making...

'txt' to 'ini', place into DATA folder of track.

Attachments

• cameras_1.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 28
  • cameras_2.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 28
Someone knows which version of the photo mode is using Chris Haye in this video? It seems a CM features, but i don't have it O.o (when i open the photo mode i still have the kunos one). Thanks guys :)

Annotazione-2020-05-03-103224.jpg

Since I totally forgot yesterday...

Ford Mustang GT4 version Pi (3.14) now released! Huge thank you to GzeroD for the original mod and the QC check and norms for his epic texture update!

Changelog:
Updated AO and Reflection Mapping
Fixed Dash RPM Lighting
Added Hi-Res Vehicle Textures
3 New skins added by GzeroD

View attachment 916505

I updated the Ford Mustang GT4 rearlights, To be honest I'm not sure if this is accurate to the real Mustang GT4, but I try to replicate the rearlights of ACL TA '65 Ford Mustang. It looks a lot more modern to me. What do you think of it?

---BEFORE---
20200503042102_1.jpg

---AFTER---
20200503042501_1.jpg

Also updated the pit lights.
Screenshot_mustang_fp_gt4_ks_silverstone1967_3-5-120-4-59-12.jpg

Last edited:
Another great track which i just don't use enough.
Mantorp Park. I am pretty sure if you search on here you will find it if you don't already have it.
Has one camera already which is good but at some point it gets a bit lost IMO.

Here are 2 more.
One is closer up to car so good for hot lapping etc.
The other is further away for that race camera feel.

Hopefully these are getting a bit smoother now as i have understood an error i was making...

'txt' to 'ini', place into DATA folder of track.
Hey Safi, you're doing great work with these cameras.
Have you thought of uploading them all as a pack to RD, then updating the resource as you do new ones like @Fanapryde does with his origin icons?
I'm sure a lot of prople would appreciate having good cameras for these lesser-known mod tracks.

There's a patched version of kseditor which is supposed to work better with shaders. As I've had a few issues working on models (I'm quite the n00b at this), I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but it's worth a shot. Scroll down to v6: https://ascobash.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/kseditor/

I just put the whole program in a new folder as not to mess up the original version. Make sure to run ksEditorAt.exe for the patched version
Thanks! I try it.

Someone knows which version of the photo mode is using Chris Haye in this video? It seems a CM features, but i don't have it O.o (when i open the photo mode i still have the kunos one). Thanks guys :)

Annotazione-2020-05-03-103224.jpg

That's the new Photo Mode app from the latest version of CSP (v0.1.52)
You have to turn it on in Settings > CSP > GUI > Checkbox under Replacements for AC Apps: New photo mode app

Edit: Should actually be enabled by default on the newest CSP, so just make sure you're up to date.

my next WIP. huge thanks to norms for help on texture mapping, still a bit of a newb in that department.

You're looking at the all new Formula C19!

View attachment 916892
Formula COVID-19 Update: Everything is complete aside from the collider, which, I assumed would be the easiest since it's nothing but box shapes has turned into a frustrating afternoon and evening. Hopefully I can get it figured out tomorrow but for now here's another teaser.

View attachment 917077

B.jpg

:cheers:

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12
Hey lads, I have a bit of a problem with a car - the Multipla GT3 someone uploaded on FB awhile back.

Tried to make a 'Supervan F1' spec (for myself) by lifting some elements (drivetrain, power.lut, engine, gears...) from the Supervan III, everything goes well - drives well and looks alright in CM :

OHKCArE.png

Then whenever I enter a race, it just... Well look at that mess :

82nHQsD.jpg

I have no clue as to why it does that. Does anyone know why? As I said I haven't touched the suspensions file - same as the base mod (which doesn't have this problem), and the data.acd has been removed (no interference).

Here is the third part of my Pit Boxes Extension Project:

Oceanic Trackpack, including the following tracks:
- Adelaide 2011 by Tewie and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 23 to 28
- Ruapuna Park 2012 by Hugh Jarse, NeelJ and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 22 to 30
- Pukekohe Park 2013 by R1CHO and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 21 to 24 (sorry about this one being only +3 pits, had some troubles)
- Hidden Valley Raceway by Rainmaker and Joshuax -> pits extended from 22 to 32
- Symmons Plains by Terra21 -> pits extended from 20 to 34
- Wakefield Park by The-IC -> pits extended from 18 to 30

Just 6 tracks and sometimes not many more extra pits, I know this is not a big deal, but maybe someone will find them useful :)

I created separate layouts for all these tracks with extended pit boxes and start positions. Just download and drop into your track file, it won't overwrite anything. You do need the have the original track though.

If you don't have some of these tracks, there are links to download them in the Readme files. Get them first and then install my pits extension.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read the "Important - readme first" files, just to avoid any problems.

NOTE: I don't guarantee that your system will handle all this tracks with extra AI cars, for example mine can handle around 23-25 AI cars and that's it.

LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/veoUQIoI#9bBMO4fwwLzfKp7KhUbWLQ

Big thanks to:
@slider666 for teaching me how to add pits properly and helping with various problems and questions, it wouldn't be possible without his help!
@Fanapryde for taking the time to create previews for each track, it's a huge Quality of Life improvement.
@LiquidSkyMan for doing his AI magic and also providing me with some excellent music to listen to while modding :)

I will release 3 more Trackpacks, next one will be called "Eastern Asia Trackpack" and will include 5 tracks from Japan, China and Macau. I should post it in the next few days :)

Here are the links to the other pits extensions I made:
Northern Europe Trackpack (including Jyllands-Ringen):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1075#post-13086845

Southern Europe Trackpack:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1060#post-13083653

Have a nice day :cheers:

That's the new Photo Mode app from the latest version of CSP (v0.1.52)
You have to turn it on in Settings > CSP > GUI > Checkbox under Replacements for AC Apps: New photo mode app

Edit: Should actually be enabled by default on the newest CSP, so just make sure you're up to date.

Thanks for the info, i was stuck with the 0.1.46 when i read that someone have problems with the latest version which were untested ;)

Doesn't work for some cars so you have to manually duplicate them using CM. Takes a minute as well.

It works on literally every car I've ever tried, which is a ridiculous number and even when the car tuner throws an error, it still duplicates the car successfully.

If a car isn't visible in the car tuner, then it's because it has a file called x.tuned in the main car folder, if you delete this and re-open car tuner then you will now see the car.

Here is the third part of my Pit Boxes Extension Project:

Oceanic Trackpack, including the following tracks:
- Adelaide 2011 by Tewie and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 23 to 28
- Ruapuna Park 2012 by Hugh Jarse, NeelJ and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 22 to 30
- Pukekohe Park 2013 by R1CHO and Rainmaker -> pits extended from 21 to 24 (sorry about this one being only +3 pits, had some troubles)
- Hidden Valley Raceway by Rainmaker and Joshuax -> pits extended from 22 to 32
- Symmons Plains by Terra21 -> pits extended from 20 to 34
- Wakefield Park by The-IC -> pits extended from 18 to 30

Just 6 tracks and sometimes not many more extra pits, I know this is not a big deal, but maybe someone will find them useful :)

I created separate layouts for all these tracks with extended pit boxes and start positions. Just download and drop into your track file, it won't overwrite anything. You do need the have the original track though.

If you don't have some of these tracks, there are links to download them in the Readme files. Get them first and then install my pits extension.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read the "Important - readme first" files, just to avoid any problems.

NOTE: I don't guarantee that your system will handle all this tracks with extra AI cars, for example mine can handle around 23-25 AI cars and that's it.

LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/veoUQIoI#9bBMO4fwwLzfKp7KhUbWLQ

Big thanks to:
@slider666 for teaching me how to add pits properly and helping with various problems and questions, it wouldn't be possible without his help!
@Fanapryde for taking the time to create previews for each track, it's a huge Quality of Life improvement.
@LiquidSkyMan for doing his AI magic and also providing me with some excellent music to listen to while modding :)

I will release 3 more Trackpacks, next one will be called "Eastern Asia Trackpack" and will include 5 tracks from Japan, China and Macau. I should post it in the next few days :)

Here are the links to the other pits extensions I made:
Northern Europe Trackpack (including Jyllands-Ringen):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1075#post-13086845

Southern Europe Trackpack:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1060#post-13083653

Have a nice day :cheers:
These are extremely useful. I run all my fields with 24 cars and some of these tracks, before you expanded them, could not be used. Hopefully USA and western Europe are also in the works.

It works on literally every car I've ever tried, which is a ridiculous number and even when the car tuner throws an error, it still duplicates the car successfully.

If a car isn't visible in the car tuner, then it's because it has a file called x.tuned in the main car folder, if you delete this and re-open car tuner then you will now see the car.

Had that problem with the R390 GT1 - Car Tuner duplicated it but it was unusable. Or some others crashed the app - so aye, it doesn't work all the time.

I just do it manually anyway so am sure it'll 100% work.

I just updated CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH => TRACKS CONFIGS

for the Nordschleife

The game no longer starts, with this error message:

Game crashed

Error might have something to do with:

AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Have you encountered this problem with CSP 0.1.52?

:gtpflag::confused:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back