Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
Thank you for your improvments.
The driver hands don't move like the original mod.
Even with the tires update. the car lose the rear end in corners very easely. just like the original aswell.
Even though, I will bin the original and keep yours.

Thanks for your new stuff, I really appreciate. :cheers:

I've updated the link. Driver steering animations should work now. No shifter animations though.

Hey Guys

Daytona International Speedway 1.0 by the Reboot Team

1200px-Daytona_International_Speedway_logo.svg.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tsrje49tpphqcdn/rt_daytona.rar/file

This one has been a labour of love for the Team, so here it is and we think its a fantastic addition (and the most accurate version to date) to the AC Track Roster, its a tad heavy on performance which is in part mostly due to the nature of this track with everything (there's a lot of it) being in view most if not all of the time. that said we squeezed as much as we possibly could to give everyone the best experience possible.

THOSE LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM FPS WITHOUT ANY OF THE FRILLS - PLEASE REDUCE YOUR WORLD DETAIL SETTINGS TO HIGH

A sincere thanks to all the guys and girls who worked on this (you know who you are) you did a fantastic job putting in hours of your time to get this to were it is today.

Most of all enjoy and spread it around - Just please use the provided link - so any updates can be easily added to this link (and there will be some coming i'm sure)

Some Previews

20200518214818_1.jpg
20200518214923_1.jpg
20200518214952_1.jpg
20200518215033_1.jpg
20200518215103_1.jpg
20200518215129_1.jpg
20200518215213_1.jpg
20200518215310_1.jpg
20200518215348_1.jpg
20200518215443_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

This one has been a labour of love for the Team, so here it is and we think its a fantastic addition (and the most accurate version to date) to the AC Track Roster, its a tad heavy on performance which is in part mostly due to the nature of this track with everything (there's a lot of it) being in view most if not all of the time. that said we squeezed as much as we possibly could to give everyone the best experience possible.

THOSE LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM FPS WITHOUT ANY OF THE FRILLS - PLEASE REDUCE YOU WORLD DETAIL SETTINGS TO HIGH

A sincere thanks to all the guys and girls who worked on this (you know who you are) you did a fantastic job putting in hours of your time to get this to were it is today.

Most of all enjoy and spread it around - Just please use the provided link - so any updates can be easily added to this link (and there will be some coming i'm sure)

Some Previews

View attachment 922976 View attachment 922977 View attachment 922978 View attachment 922979 View attachment 922980 View attachment 922981 View attachment 922982 View attachment 922983 View attachment 922984 View attachment 922985

I love you :D

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

THOSE LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM FPS WITHOUT ANY OF THE FRILLS - PLEASE REDUCE YOUR WORLD DETAIL SETTINGS TO HIGH

Some Previews

View attachment 922976 View attachment 922977 View attachment 922978 View attachment 922979 View attachment 922980 View attachment 922981 View attachment 922982 View attachment 922983 View attachment 922984 View attachment 922985

Thanks you so much, really awesome!

PS: now guys, you understand why I'm searching everywhere to find a good nascar mod for AC and the Lilski's car is the best one i found... So sad it's a private release...

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

Some Previews

Thanks again, just a question, is there a way to make it work without using csp, with csp it worked as expected but with my potato computer with csp i got lot of black screen, and without csp, the track do not load at all, re download it -in case of- and reinstall it but no way, it do not work without csp.
Thanks in advance :)

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

Some Previews

Goosebumps, seriously. :cheers:Sadly won't be able to use my rig until Monday. That's gonna be one long wait. :nervous:

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

fantastic track, the saund of the helicopter is the cherry on the cake ..

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

Some Previews

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 x infinity.

Like Sonoma, another great track. Pretty good FPS in VR.

...and I had other things I needed to do this weekend. Darn you Reboot Team!!!

Taking my GT and LMP cars to the road course for some test laps!

I know it's not a big favorite, but I could only dream about what you would do with Circuit of the Americas (COTA) track. It's just a couple of hours away from me, and I've been there several times for F1 and track days.

can anyone help, I'm trying to increase the grid slots in bathurst FM7. I have added more AC_Start_# nodes and Changed the pixbox number in the "UI-Track.json" but still only load 36 car when I have 38 nodes

any ideas of what i'm missing?

OK so there was always something odd about this car, and just had a look at trying to see why the glass is missing.
So it has 3 LODS, 1st lod has no glass but the rest is detailed.....lod 2 has glass, but less detail and lod 3 is just a mess.

Any ideas how i can get the glass onto lod 1?

My idea if i am correct is that when the car is out of sight pretty much it switches to having glass and better interior, but when its close it has no glass...

__custom_showroom_1590172181.jpg

LOD 1: No glass, roll cage not as detailed etc...

__custom_showroom_1590172229.jpg

LOD 2: detailed roll cage plus interior AND lovely looking glass, but body is worse and has no headlights.

Anything that i can do my end to 'fix' this.?

It is from legions blog BTW.

there are some cars that after 90 degrees of rotation ,suddendly the wheel goes lighter ,do you know what value should be vhange to keep the same and not geting lighter ?
and its not because the wheels is spinning ..

I gotta heap praise on @GzeroD again. Loving the 88. Especially round the green hell. I teaches you to drive properly, in as much as you dare not touch the curbs as you'll break the air flow and spin. Just driving round and round is a pleasure. Now if I can just get my psvr to work properly it'll look stunning

OK so there was always something odd about this car, and just had a look at trying to see why the glass is missing.
So it has 3 LODS, 1st lod has no glass but the rest is detailed.....lod 2 has glass, but less detail and lod 3 is just a mess.

My idea if i am correct is that when the car is out of sight pretty much it switches to having glass and better interior, but when its close it has no glass...

View attachment 923007

View attachment 923008

LOD 2: detailed roll cage plus interior AND lovely looking glass, but body is worse and has no headlights.

Lod 1 probably has set out her glass to alpha testing instead of blend to avoid ghosting double picture. Can you check if this is the case? I can't right now. And if so, switch it back to alpha blending and apply the fix that was posted a few days ago.

can anyone help, I'm trying to increase the grid slots in bathurst FM7. I have added more AC_Start_# nodes and Changed the pixbox number in the "UI-Track.json" but still only load 36 car when I have 38 nodes

any ideas of what i'm missing?

Hi
"AC_PIT_*" is required besides "AC_START_*".
If it's using a crew, May be need to adding "AC_CREW_*".

Hey Guys

View attachment 922975

Some Previews

8a23e56b065f4c44afed0ad61f04d776.gif

I'll join the club of Goose bumps. What an intense, immersive Daytona experience! Thanks for this incredible piece of art.
Forgive my enthusiasm see it as my way of appreciation. That's the least I could do and contribute besides lurking content.
Here's is quick replay race in the video thread. The sounds, the weather, the graphics, the athmosphere, the replay cam. Just everything!
Despite I made a crash (again) it still was a joyful experience. Thanks for giving me that smile on my face. Needed it!!

Man this is going to be a great weekend again!

Cheers.gif

View attachment 923007

View attachment 923008

I hope there is a fix for this as it always bothers me and come to think of it, I've always had this problem with the ks RS1600 as well. The front windshield is sometime barely visible but the rest of the car looks like there are no windows.

Here's Volume 2 of the Duplicate Environment Assetto Tracks Handpicked or DEATH (I still don't have a real name for this)

Volume 1 - A
is here.

B

Bahrain
Testing Car:RSS Formula Hybrid 2020

Folder Name: bahrain
Author: ACU
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6etbjx5450k8tz/ac_bahrain_v.1.01.rar
I am pretty sure this is another F1 Codemasters conversion. It's really high quality and I can't really find anything wrong with it aside from the fact that it doesn't have any lights for night racing, but it's very solid anyway.

Folder name: bahrain_night
Author: simracersjapan.jp
Download: http://www.simracersjapan.jp/nightpack.rar
This one is pretty much the same but adds a night mode. The night mode is a custom weather rather than with the custom shaders patch. The lights don't work when CSP is active. Otherwise it's pretty much the same.

Folder name: bahrain_night
Author: patrikpat
Download: https://mega.nz/#!lQQh0SzD!m7UUlXF31Dxo5d-F-JDWkgEUAKgMed6CcnaSubBsXNk
This one seems exactly like the above one but it works with custom shaders patch instead of the custom weather.

Folder name: bahrain_2020
Author: @jk0011
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehyd9j6fyonosl8/bahrain_2020_1_12.7z/file
This track is a further rework of the other versions. It's got lights, and the endurance variant that wasn't included with the other ones, and updated sponsor skins. It's extremely well done and my favorite of the bunch.

NEW!!!
Folder Name: bahrain_international_circuit
Author: lavalamp641
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bahrain-international-circuit-all-layouts.35001/
This is the only version of this track that is available that isn't a codemasters conversion. It was a scratch-made mod track for Rfactor, then ported to rfactor 2, then converted to AC. It isn't as detailed in it's surroundings as the codemasters derived versioins so visually it isn't as nice, and the road surface is bumpy in a low-poly kind of way. The one advantage this one has is that it has more track variants that none of the rest have (including the new outer ring variant that F1 will be using this season). There's no glaring problems with it, but it's just not as nice as Bahrain 2020 by @jk0011/patrikpat.

Baku
Testing Car: RSS Formula Hybrid 2020

Folder name
: baku_16
Author: dpeters95
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/baku_16.12213/
This track was originally created for rFactor 2 by dix-racing.pl. I actually really like the Baku circuit, which is probably an unpopular opinion, but I find it really fun to drive and interesting to look at. This rendition of it is lacking in the graphics department, mostly with the trackside buildings being flat with blurry textures. The major flaws though are the inaccuracies with the elevation changes and track width. It's mostly flat in this version, while the real one has some hills. This version of the track does come with DRS zones which is nice. This version was fine when no others existed, but now that Terra21's is here I'll probably never revisit this one again.

Folder name: baku
Author: Terra21
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/63660zt6ws2nsj7/baku.rar
Now this is one beautiful track. The buildings are incredibly detailed, and the track's elevation is all accurate. Baku might be a boring race to watch, but it's an excellent track to drive on, especially if you use this one. For me, this is my choice.

Folder name: mania2017-baku
Author: paul12451 / f1-mania.ru
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?sdc12dbibfm6tdo
This one just seems like it's a direct rip of the Terra21 version with some f1-mania.ru logos around. I can't see any difference.

Folder name: baku_2019
Author: patrikpat
Download: https://mega.nz/#!JuZgmarB!zrs3jhX9t3A_LlHooEZ1laX3K0EBUx7Kd-iFH15NSS4
This one also appears to be a rework of the terra21 version and it has some weird colored lighting that colors a lot of the buildings red. It's more noticable on the tight streets than the open areas. Maybe I have a bad ini file for it or something. It looks pretty weird. This isn't present if you're not using CSP/Sol.

Barber Motorsports Park
Testing Car: VRC Formula North America 2018

Folder name: barber_motorsports_park
Author: Terra21
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rwf83moefoaio1/barber_motorsports_park.rar
This version of the track has a very rFactor look to it. The track mesh is also not very smooth, so it's very hard to drive an indycar here. The trees are also pretty repetetive. It's not ugly, it's just not refined. Track lights look really weird and have a fake glow texture and aren't actually lights (tried at night, the place was pitch black)

Folder name: vrc_alabama
Author: VRC
Download: Pay Mod https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/22
Now this is refined. This version is fantastic. Textures are sharp, trees look great, and the track surface is as bumpy as the real place looks on tv. Definitely download the skin pack from racedepartment to have the proper sponsors and branding since it's a pay track so it had to go with a generic fictional name. This track is easily worth the cash they ask for it.

Barcelona
Testing Car: RSS Formula Hybrid 2020

Folder Name: barcelona/barcelona-nacional
Author: Albert McSaltens
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-de-catalunya.3328/
This track is from before Kunos released the dream pack 2 DLC. It's fine, it just doesn't compare to the Kunos version. This has 2 of the variants.

Folder Name: catalunya_acu
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tmncqtw2u7scgz7/ac_catalunya_v.1.01_acu.rar
This is another codemasters conversion and it's exactly like the other ones, very good. Just one track variant though, the GP layout.

Folder Name: ks_barcelona
Author: Kunos
Download: Included with the Dream Pack 2 DLC
Everyone has used this one. It's great. If you have the DLC, use this one. If you don't, buy it. If you can't, the ACU one is the next best thing.

Bathurst
Testing Car: GT4 Toyota GT86

Folder Name: bathurst
Author: unknown
Download: https://sharemods.com/a2uskwcmqxos/bathurst.7z.html
The surroundings don't look great, lap timer resets when crossing the line but no laps are recorded (missing checkpoints), the track is too wide, the track is too bumpy, the trees look flat. I don't remember where I got this version and it doesn't have a readme so I have no idea who made this.

Folder Name: bathurst_acu
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/42tfnynvmbn47kd/acu_bathurst_1.01.7z
This version is really good. I think it's a conversion from rFactor 2 (He also did a shift conversion, so I'm not sure if this is rF2 or Shift to be honest), and aside from the Kunos banners all over the start of the track it looks really good, all while maintaining a great frame rate. I really like this version.

There are a couple of skin packs for this track by Fred Basset that get rid of the Kunos banners and dress things up a bit

Retro: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst-james-hardie-1000-billboards.16341/
Moderen : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst-billboards-remix.16326/

Folder Name: bathurst_fm7
Author: Terra21 & Jim LLoyd
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4scpcytw22l95v/bathurst_fm7.rar
Trackside details are perfect, the AI is decent, lighting is spot on, and since it's a conversion from Forza Motorsport 7, the attention to detail is incredible. There's lots of skins available for it, and it comes with 3 track variants. The only complaint I have at all is that it doesn't maintain a full 90FPS (important for VR) for the whole lap, but it does through most of it. Despite that, this is a great version. It was definitely the best version until reboot team's ACC conversion.

NEW!!!
Folder Name: actk_mountpanorama
Author: Assetto-FR.tk
Download: https://sharemods.com/1muvj33n9bya/actk_mountpanorama.7z.html
This track began it's life in ACC and then was converted to rFactor 2 and then carried over to AC. This conversion is nicely done, but there's a couple issues, mainly with the road. There's almost no feel to it, it's so smooth. And even the texture for the road is smooth, like you're driving on polished stone. No night lighting either, unfortunately. Not much else to say about it.

NEW!!!
Folder Name: rt_bathurst
Author: Reboot Team
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file
This is also based on the ACC version but was converted directly instead of going through rfactor 2 before getting to AC. Reboot team really knocked it out of the park with this one. It's got so much more detail, the road feel is on point, the daytime lighting is perfect and the night lighting is gorgeous. This is the new best Bathurst.

Blackwood
Testing Car: Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR-1 (Tuned)

Folder Name: blackwood
Author: Tiago Lima
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blackwood.2639/
This is a conversion of a track from Live for Speed and it's a really fun circuit. Trackside objects look fine, and the grass looks good too. It performs nicely and I don't really have anything bad to say about it. It also includes a bunch of layouts.

Folder Name: blackwood_reloaded
Author: GrandSurf
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blackwood-reloaded-uhd-version.5804/
This version is another conversion of the same track and everything looks better. The grass, the trees, the buildings, everything. Lighting for night racing has been enabled and all of the eye candy looks good at a solid 90FPS. The only downside is it only has the main layout. Hopefully this gets expanded by the community, since it seems like it hasn't been updated by the author since 2015.

Boavista
Testing Car: Cizeta V16-T

Folder Name:
boavista
Author: Gilles75
Download: Pay Mod https://celletson.wixsite.com/acclassics
Ok, so... Yeah... Trees growing through grandstands. Textures are either blurry or crusty. PS1 poly-count. Holes in the road. Bad. Don't Buy.

Folder Name: ACF_boavista_2007
Author: ACF
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/d8RmGIDa#eNn1zMIK-Y9gAukU5zxsvg
This track is converted from the same source that the Gilles75 version was converted from but manages to be a decent looking and decent running track. I don't particularly like this track because of all the chicanes but if I was going to drive on this track this would be the only version for me.

Boujma
Testing Car: Chevrolet Corvette C7R GTLM

Folder Name: boujma
Author: QuadCoreMax
Download:
This place is a bit rough but has a lot of potential. It's got a lot of decent textures but desperately needs grass, shadows, color correction, and there's absolutely no camber in the road at all. But like I said, it has potential. It's almost good. Despite that, this is the version to get.

Folder Name: boujma
Author: Assetto-FR.tk
Download: https://sharemods.com/37pklijjt65c/boujma.7z.html
This is a rework of the above track and sometimes I wonder why this guy even bothers. The grass is a nice touch but again it was all made too dark and the cones and flag shaders are screwed up. The original had waving flags but these don't wave, and then the cones are just large white glitchy pyramids while the ones in the original just look like cones. It's like it was never even tested or checked! Skip this and just get the original.

Brands Hatch
Testing Car: Caterham RS900

Folder Name: brands hatch
Author: thestrobe8
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brands-hatch.2352/
Trees that are cut in half vertically, really strange lighting, badly textured buildings, inaccurate track layout, hotlap starting point starts you on the grass on the other side of a barrier... you can skip this one.

Folder Name: brands-hatch / brands-hatch-indy
Author: Albert McSaltens
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/brands-hatch.90170/
This version of the track is pretty basic. The track layouts are accurate and the trackside buildings near the start are nice, but the trees are very repetitive and just behind the first layer of trees is a really obvious flat wall of trees which I am sure was done to help performance, but it doesn't look very nice and I wasn't able to maintain 90FPS throughout the lap anyway, even just by myself. I'd look for a more optimized and better looking version, myself.

Folder Name: brandshatch_gp / brandshatch_indy
Author: Malagoli
Download: https://malagoligarage.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/brands-hatch-gp/
Download: https://malagoligarage.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/brands-hatch-indy/
This is a fantastic mod track. The textures look great, the buildings are highly detailed, it performs better than the other two, and the trees aren't repetitive. Overall this is the one to get if you don't have the dream pack 3 DLC.

Folder Name: ks_brands_hatch
Author: Kunos
Download: Dream Pack 3 DLC
Just like Barcelona, this is the version to use. Kunos knows what they're doing and have produced a faithful recreation of this place. It's the best looking version available, best performing version available, and if you're playing online, the most used version as well. This one is my pick.

Brasilia
Testing Car: Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro

Folder Name: acf_brasilia
Download:
This is a fun technical track and this version of it is great. All of the details are spot on, and comparing it to videos of the real life track it looks just right. It's a little bumpy, but I think it's supposed to be.

Folder Name: erl_brasilia
Author: Evolution Racing League
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/su6d6joh5kpia5p/erl_brasilia_V11.rar/file
To my eye this appears to be a modified version of ACF's version, with some texture changes. Some bugs and artifacts like pink transparent surfaces showed up during this modification so I'd recommend using ACF's version instead.

There is another Brasilia track out there by thestrobe8 but I can't find a download link to it anywhere. If you've got it, I'd appreciate the ability to try it out!

Bremgarten
Testing Car: Alfa Romeo 12C-36

Folder Name: bremgarten1954
Author: rainmaker
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gp1rjvcdd4iasry/Bremgarten_1954_v1.0_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
This track surprised me. I expected it to look bad, and while it doesn't look amazing, it's a solid looking track. Everything except the blurry horizon mountains looks color corrected, and maybe it's just because I had grassFX on (really, grassFX transforms bland environments) but I really liked the way this one looks, plus the road surface is good and it's a genuinely fun track to drive.

Folder Name: bremgarten_faux_pre_war
Author: @GzeroD
Download:
I am not sure if this is a rework of the rainmaker version or if it was just a conversion done from the same source material. There are only a few differences I notice between this one and the other one. The main one is the signage is different and second is that there's no people around. I copied the bremgarten1954 ini file to this track and all of the lights and grassfx stuff carried over just fine and it looks awesome.

NEW!!!
Folder Name: bremgarten1954
Author: Reboot Team
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o1xvvtfpu2zaab/bremgarten1954.zip/file
This one is magnificent. It takes all of the nice qualities of the original and refines all of the visuals. the rolling hills look great, the trees look more natural, and the whole place just looks more alive and real. This is now the best version.

Bristol Motor Speedway
Testing Car: Chevrolet Camaro NASCAR (2019)

Folder Name: bristol_motor_speedway
Author: llamafett
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bristol-motor-speedway.18115/
This version of Bristol has some graphical flaws like pink transparencies and the AI is pretty bad. AI Cars don't want to take off from the line, and just generally don't know how to drive the track.

Folder Name: aa_Bristol
Author: Assetto Corsa NASCAR Mod facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/940405266010495/
Download: https://mega.nz/file/86QRTSZR#rukG1J-IRBR8EId6aSc_wkFQGJ44Zgz-poFFYUFdNiI
This one looks slightly less detailed than the llamafett version but it doesn't have any bad transparency textures, and the AI is a little better. It does have track lights for night racing, this is the only version with this feature.

Folder Name: bristol_motor_speedway
Author: Legion (@GzeroD)
Download:
This one is an update to apply to the llamafett version with all of the graphical artifacts fixed, way better AI, and some new textures. Also added is a new layout with a clay racing surface. One thing I REALLY liked about this version is how the start positions are placed. They are all at the side of the track at a 45 degree angle similar to an old fashioned Le Mans start. This really helps in starts with the AI. In a traditional grid the AI has no idea how to start (since AC doesn't have rolling starts) but this mitigates the problem quite nicely. This track is my choice for Bristol and if lights were added for night racing I'd be in heaven.

Brno
Testing Car: F1C75 Ferrari 312T

Folder Name: brno
Author: Sneer
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brno.2584/
This version of the track is fine. It looks good for the time it was released but it's a bit bland by today's standards, especially the grass and the road texture. Racing on it feels great. There aren't any lights for night racing.

Folder Name: brno_circuit
Author: Malagoli
Download: https://malagoligarage.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/brno-circuit-v-1-1/
This version of the track is fantastic. It does the same things right that the first one does, but it also adds lights, better textures, better grass, and an overall better feel.

NEW!!!
Folder Name: brno_circuit_reworked
Author: Sneer, Rafael Malagoli (Malagoli Garage), Sliderman
Download: https://sharemods.com/ii1gxoxaqmlb/brno_circuit_reworked.7z.html
This one takes all of the improvements from the Malagoli version and builds upon them to create a more natural look. Paint colors on the curbs look brighter, the trees look more natural, and the grass looks a lot more real as well. The whole place just feels much more real, and the road surface feels better too. Definitely grab this one.

Buenos Aires
Testing Car: Lotus Exige 240R

Folder Name:
buenos
Author: labestia85
Download: https://mega.nz/#!rxgFxbTR!QJQZ6ZOaDmf83ZkbaoWLZAC7rCThDFhUCRP3TI4YBks
This is a pretty solid track with only a few flaws. some of the road texture variations are a bit abrupt and the flags look a little weird, a few sign textures are stretched to the wrong aspect ratio and the 3d grass objects are kinda bad looking but overall it's fine.

Folder Name: acf_buenos_aires
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/d8RmGIDa#eNn1zMIK-Y9gAukU5zxsvg
This is ACF's rework of lebastia85's track and it takes the track from "just fine" to "excellent". The grass is much improved and the signs are fixed. The weird flags are still there and now the sand looks bright white, but that's really all I can find wrong with it. The extra track layouts are also a plus. Definitely drive this version.

Last edited:

View attachment 923007

View attachment 923008

I've recently made a skin for this BMW for the KAMACHI Racing Revival project and I hadn't noticed the windows and roll cage missing in the LODS but now I've had a proper look I see what you mean.

@GzeroD If you have time could you please take a look at this and update your lods and anything else it needs if possible? :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back