Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
ifm_2.jpg
ifm_3.jpg

International Formula Master & HillClimb Masters - 2009 Tatuus IFM
v1.3 by CTDP

-- fix by RMi_wood

- fixed sounds (using Alfa 4c and Giulietta QV)
- fixed cameras
- minor adjustments to FFB

- updated tires to v10
The tires were modified by hand editing to v10 specs(the tires were custom for this mod)
extra data provided from the Tatuus tire model

All other credits to CTDP and original authors

note: I have contacted the authors for permission to release, to RD for example... no response as yet.

Last edited:
Montjuïc 1975
update and fixes v1.1

It´s still WIP but I´ve done with it so far I could.
Still really odd and lowres textures. If anyone of the skin guru´s want to using some of their magic work on them, do it. :)
But be aware that would imo be a lot of work. :D

I took it a bit easier and just created a lights config. :D
While driving a night these obvious texture issues aren´t so visible. ;)

Many thanks for Rainmaker version and his permission that I could edit and share it. :bowdown:
Many thanks too for @LiquidSkyMan for his new reworked AI line, really thx mate!!!
Also many thanks for @Fanapryde for testing and giving some advices.
All these niche mates just my ... :bowdown: 👍 :cheers: :D

upload_2020-7-31_15-38-13.png

https://sharemods.com/xyuxh53z6x0k/montjuich1975_v1.1.7z.html

changes:
spectators can be removed via CM setting
some brightness tweaks (trees, tarmac ... darkened)
minor performance optimizations
new grass
vao-patch
new AI line
horizon working again (still very odd texture anyway)

Enjoy it ... :)

Montjuïc 1975
update and fixes v1.1

It´s still WIP but I´ve done with it so far I could.
Still really odd and lowres textures. If anyone of the skin guru´s want to using some of their magic work on them, do it. :)
But be aware that would imo be a lot of work. :D

I took it a bit easier and just created a lights config. :D
While driving a night these obvious texture issues aren´t so visible. ;)

Many thanks for Rainmaker version and his permission that I could edit and share it. :bowdown:
Many thanks too for @LiquidSkyMan for his new reworked AI line, really thx mate!!!
Also many thanks for @Fanapryde for testing and giving some advices.
All these niche mates just my ... :bowdown: 👍 :cheers: :D

View attachment 945304

https://sharemods.com/xyuxh53z6x0k/montjuich1975_v1.1.7z.html

changes:
spectators can be removed via CM setting
some brightness tweaks (trees, tarmac ... darkened)
minor performance optimizations
new grass
vao-patch
new AI line
horizon working again (still very odd texture anyway)

Enjoy it ... :)
Oh this is a pleasant surprise. :cheers: I think this legendary track was always wrongfully neglected, thought I was the only one, who would actually care to have a good version of it. Can't wait to try it.

Oh this is a pleasant surprise. :cheers: I think this legendary track was always wrongfully neglected, thought I was the only one, who would actually care to have a good version of it. Can't wait to try it.
Oh, I hope you don´t get disappointed to much. :scared:
The textures are as they are. :(
I´m not a good skinner, but sharing this can maybe animate good skin makers improving it. Hopefully... :D
I just thought, sharing is caring... :D :lol:
At least at night "all cats are grey" ... :dopey:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a personal opinion on how these TCR's handle compared to those of Maki & Delpinsky ? (physics-wise)

-> https://tpongracz.com/shop/ac-bundle-tcr-2018/
To me this is best of all tcr,wtcr,btcc I tried.
3 things that are strange:
Brakes are very easy to lock.I looked into electronics.ini and ABS is turned of.Even with ABS turned on and packed data I had to play a lot with bias and gain in car setup.
2:wipers dont work(I tried to copy animation file from M&D pack but no luck,tried only Civic fk7)
3.On some tracks half of AIs pit after 1st or 2nd lap!This is driving me mad.
Compared to those of Maki & Delpinsky ?
As I can remember Tommy78 seems more precise and alive .To me just feels better.

Last edited:
Ferrari's new Esports competition car is restricted for Europe only but I'm not and I'm sure it will never come to my region. Anyone willing to share the car?

I think thousands of players will be registering into event just to get that car. Since it's not a paymod, I think there will be plenty of that car available for download. I'd say it's even gonna be hard to miss.

hi all, anyone can give some guidance on what to fix this number sign too big issue ? Thx !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_gt3_audi_r8_lms_2016_mugello_1-7-120-0-8-11.jpg
    Screenshot_gt3_audi_r8_lms_2016_mugello_1-7-120-0-8-11.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 35
Long Beach FM7 is being overhauled by Reboot Team at the moment.

Newb here bright back to AC by the new XBow release.

This place is an Aladdin’s cave of content but it’s also a bit like TK max (everything everywhere)
Does this reboot team have a discord for their releases or a website etc, as I’d like to try their content too.

I’ve already bought some amazing RSS mods and fancy checking out this reboot team stuff, but where to they post it. If they don’t have a website or discord do they have a #tag in here to limit the results to their content?

Cheers and hope to see you all on the track :)

I tried to add GrassFX to China 2019 grand prix track. The surface was using ksgrass and I tried all ways with extension to modify and get grass working but I could not.

So here is a fixed version of Shanghai International Circuit, China with grass fx working:

Changed meshes to allow grass to grow. Made longer flowered grass for away from track and short neat grass for close.

Also installs different folder name so you will not lose any old tracks.

I may come back to this and add camera facing crowd.

Sorry I do not know original author (ACU Patrikpat maybe)

Enjoy :)

https://sharemods.com/apsygvyns5zl/china_2019_fab.rar.html

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem that I still couldn't solve with the ATCC mods, both group A and C. It feels as if the rev limiter is activated and I can't put all the power on. Sure it is some nonsense that I am not able to identify, but I would appreciate any comment about it. Thank you.

Newb here bright back to AC by the new XBow release.

This place is an Aladdin’s cave of content but it’s also a bit like TK max (everything everywhere)
Does this reboot team have a discord for their releases or a website etc, as I’d like to try their content too.

I’ve already bought some amazing RSS mods and fancy checking out this reboot team stuff, but where to they post it. If they don’t have a website or discord do they have a #tag in here to limit the results to their content?

Cheers and hope to see you all on the track :)
Welcome to GTK Max Planet! ;)
I mentioned yesterday, there will probably be a dedicated thread once a few more releases are out. Maybe for the next one (Port Newark, probably).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back