Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
exactly. Front part on the scheme is totally different from how it really looks.
I wonder why mate compare it to drawing, rather then with real photo
H7t2v6FmK2IwdxYbjNjGNLKGaXSNtebPpZ8H2bV23FwbNHbIY1rbGV0YGEXgndsPXuvV_2hDcTlb_50RQQ5cropMIUnzioWbISD9HXPrACZgca0Pqf_htZz2fbSD

anyway, no coffee for me xD so ill go and buy it

1st Thanks a lot for this car is great :gtpflag:2cond i never recive a confimation mail why you don put here ur pay pal here for that beer:cheers:

Hey, does anyone have a track called Passion-Meca Raceway? I have the version that was tweaked by Assetto-FR.tk but I am hoping to find the original untouched version.

i dont know, took a model from gamemodels. As for me cockpit looks okay , but yes, not perfect
1mmUUtiEJoU.jpg
Parts of it are fine (and it's probably OK for 2D) but in VR all the really blocky and untextured parts unfortunately become really apparent and are quite distracting, hence my query about super-low-poly assets like the gear stick etc being replaced by bits from other cars.
It's a real solid drive though and looks great from the outside, so big thanks so far. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Original mod from AssettoGarage updated by AssettoLand now updated further by Peugeot905

download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/70ssxwhb7d8osu6/ag_celica_turbogto_imsa.7z/file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 27.08.2020 by Peugeot905

Update to power.lut 450HP power.lut(IMSA_450HP_Restriction.lut) and 600HP unrestricted power.lut added(IMSA_600HP_Unrestrcited.lut)
(previous default .lut made too much power)

added SHORT_NAME to the car.ini file

added information(new tags, classes, car history, etc) and preview to the ui folder

Added skins from GTPlanet Assetto Corsa Forums

other minor changes

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it.

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_ks_highlands_28-7-120-1-19-3.jpg

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_ks_highlands_28-7-120-1-19-58.jpg

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_ks_highlands_28-7-120-1-20-10.jpg

Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_ks_highlands_28-7-120-1-19-43.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-54-30.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-54-30.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-54-46.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-54-46.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-0.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-0.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-29.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-29.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_celica_turbogto_imsa_t78_hockenheimring_28-7-120-0-55-45.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
does anyone else have issues with Turn 10 at Bathurst FM7
i cant race anything relatively light there, like any open wheelers or I go straight into the wall (the AI does this too)
heres a video of me flying in an MP4/22 for reference

This is exactly why I use the ACU version when driving single player. That turn always takes you to the wall if you don't slow down considerably in the fm7 one.

does anyone else have issues with Turn 10 at Bathurst FM7
i cant race anything relatively light there, like any open wheelers or I go straight into the wall (the AI does this too)
heres a video of me flying in an MP4/22 for reference

It's an inaccuracy with the track. The new one that is coming out soon will be more accurate.

I've been renting an AC server from these guys https://emperorservers.com/ for the last 18 months. In terms of uploading files, do you mean content like tracks, cars and skins - if so then yes, no problem with that. The hosting comes with their server manager software preconfigured and so makes setting everything up/managing championships really easy. It also supports Real Penalty, KissMyRank and sTracker plugins plus you can have a TeamSpeak Server included for free too.

Thank you mate

Can confirm the guys at emperorservers (assettocorsaservers as they used to be known) run a fantastic service, and its well worth the cost. you dont have to deal with all the backend fuddling and messing around that comes with running a server yourself, and the interface is fantastic and easy to use :)

It's an inaccuracy with the track. The new one that is coming out soon will be more accurate.

The FM7 mod version of the track, is sooooo inaccurate idk why people keep worshiping it like its the best version out there. The acu version is the most accurate that we have currently, obviously when the acc-ac port releases it will be a real step forward

Original mod from AssettoGarage updated by AssettoLand now updated further by Peugeot905

download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/70ssxwhb7d8osu6/ag_celica_turbogto_imsa.7z/file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 27.08.2020 by Peugeot905

Update to power.lut 450HP power.lut(IMSA_450HP_Restriction.lut) and 600HP unrestricted power.lut added(IMSA_600HP_Unrestrcited.lut)
(previous default .lut made too much power)

added SHORT_NAME to the car.ini file

added information(new tags, classes, car history, etc) and preview to the ui folder

Added skins from GTPlanet Assetto Corsa Forums

other minor changes

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 952998
View attachment 952999
View attachment 953000
View attachment 953001

Thank you sir. The four horsemen have now assembled!

__custom_showroom_1598597256.png

quick question on this, I mostly see silver or chrome wheels on the 961 (same for the 959 Dakar With white). Is there a reason everyone is choosing black for these?

Great mod, thanks!

The 961 only had black wheels during its racing period. The pictures with BBS chrome wheels you find on the net were taken in recent events (like Goodwood Festival) where it didn't use the original black wheels (which is sad imo). ;)

Edit: I stand corrected, the 961 actually used some BBS chrome wheels in the LM 87'. See pictures below :embarrassed:

Last edited:
The 961 only had black wheels during its racing period. The pictures with BBS chrome wheels you find on the net wer taken in recent events (like Goodwood Festival) where it didn't use the original black wheels (which is sad imo). ;)
in LM 1987 it alsa raceng with BBS as well as on black rims, i think
2ce4cd310a330911efc3d8b0b55cdcb4.jpg

i will update model with some BBS rims and turbo rims as on 959 prototype probably a bit later

in LM 1987 it alsa raceng with BBS as well as on black rims, i think
2ce4cd310a330911efc3d8b0b55cdcb4.jpg

i will update model with some BBS rims and turbo rims as on 959 prototype probably a bit later

Indeed, I just realized that it also used the BBS, which is great in the end!
What I found sad is that they use some wrong modern BBS rims in the modern events.

The Turbo rims option would be awesome :cheers:

Also, I tried to make the windows rubber edges black like in real life, but I didn't succeed, the mesh file won't display in game, which is also the reason why they're white in your model.
Hopefully you can fix it later 👍

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd ... 6.13pm.. technically that is friday night in Australia... I am not anxious at all, nor do I want you thinking I am sitting here hitting refresh every 11 seconds.. my hand shaking like an arthritic dog with fleas... I am not despondant, drinking whiskey and wondering what I am doing with my life at all... so.. uhhh.. all that said.. when are the team dropping Bathurst man.. enquiring minds need to know..

Asking for a friend..

Can confirm the guys at emperorservers (assettocorsaservers as they used to be known) run a fantastic service, and its well worth the cost. you dont have to deal with all the backend fuddling and messing around that comes with running a server yourself, and the interface is fantastic and easy to use :)

The FM7 mod version of the track, is sooooo inaccurate idk why people keep worshiping it like its the best version out there. The acu version is the most accurate that we have currently, obviously when the acc-ac port releases it will be a real step forward
The FM7 version of Bathurst isnt that bad, its only really one corner (Sulman) where it has an erroneous hump in the road which isn't present in reality. The rest of the layout looks ok to me and i'm pretty picky.

A humble request to all track modders: Can please somebody take care of this track:

Losail International Circuit
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/losail-international-circuit.2358/
This one is really bad: Starts from Pit only, only 2 pitboxes. Project is abandoned by thestrobe8 since 2014. It is a shame that this track is in such bad condition.
Thanks a lot.

Yes, the old Tantra created Losail track passed trough rF1 GTR2 etc... and the strobe did a quick convert. But hasn't been pimped since 2007.
It's a lot of work to make it look ok in AC, and one should wonder if it's accurate enough to do the effort?

The FM7 version of Bathurst isnt that bad, its only really one corner (Sulman) where it has an erroneous hump in the road which isn't present in reality. The rest of the layout looks ok to me and i'm pretty picky.

I think the main reason the fm7 Bathurst is more popular is that the 0.0034% of people who care about the hump are outnumbered by the people who prefer to race a good looking track versus a rather plain one. If the last segment didnt care about "looks", then CM, CSP, SOL and probably most these forums would not exists and RF2 would be a top seller..

Personally I strongly prefer the fm7 version. Racing it is just "nicer" because it looks so much better?

I am wondering though where the new rf2 Bathurst is getting its mesh from.. wonder if its also from the fm7 version or the acc version? WHichever it is its by far the best bathurst in rf2 in terms of driveability. https://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=5179.0

exactly. Front part on the scheme is totally different from how it really looks.
I wonder why mate compare it to drawing, rather then with real photo
H7t2v6FmK2IwdxYbjNjGNLKGaXSNtebPpZ8H2bV23FwbNHbIY1rbGV0YGEXgndsPXuvV_2hDcTlb_50RQQ5cropMIUnzioWbISD9HXPrACZgca0Pqf_htZz2fbSD

anyway, no coffee for me xD so ill go and buy it

Here is a comparison to a real photo. I did my best with the overlay which is not perfect of course:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/lVR

And you are right, lenghts, height and width of the model seems correct. maybe the wheelbase is a bit off and the front fender looks different.

btw: the car on the photo you posted looks like it's the 1/24 Tamiya scale model. :D

I think the main reason the fm7 Bathurst is more popular is that the 0.0034% of people who care about the hump are outnumbered by the people who prefer to race a good looking track versus a rather plain one. If the last segment didnt care about "looks", then CM, CSP, SOL and probably most these forums would not exists and RF2 would be a top seller..

Personally I strongly prefer the fm7 version. Racing it is just "nicer" because it looks so much better?

I am wondering though where the new rf2 Bathurst is getting its mesh from.. wonder if its also from the fm7 version or the acc version? WHichever it is its by far the best bathurst in rf2 in terms of driveability. https://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=5179.0

Last time I checked, I use AC for driving as it is a "driving simulator" and not as a "track viewing" simulator, so in that sense accuracy is important.

Must mention aswell, if you are looking at a circuit while you are driving on it because it "looks good" then you must crash alot me thinks

I get visuals are important, but I would think accuracy of track layout comes before visual "prettiness" as after all you are supposed to be focusing on the road, not the track surroundings.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back