Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,000 comments
You have a lot of troubleshooting ahead of you then! If you have hundreds of cars, move a lot of them away and try vanilla AC ran from steam. Also check your log files for any clues as to what is happening.

Here:
~\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Logs\

and here:
~\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\

If I am remembering correctly.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

I’ve got both logs folders up, is there anything else I should attempt to do? Sorry, bit of a newbie at this kind of thing

Has anyone noticed that the "totally legit" GT300 mod set's colors are a little too dim/ dark?

On the far right is a kunos 458 GT2 GT300 skin for comparison
Is there a fix for this? is it meant to be this way?
upload_2020-10-10_12-43-3.png

I forgot to include it, but yes, the mooncraft looks like these too

Last edited:
Hello, have u checked the log file which hopefully give more clue ?

Okay, so looks like I've completely broken AC. The only thing that changed was I installed a free trial of another game, and verified the integrity of the AC game files to see if there was a way to prevent Steam from automatically closing when I started a race, as that was the cause of an issue I mentioned on here yesterday. It re-installed some 1800 files, maybe that's the issue here, but I am far from an expert in these sorts of things. For whatever reason, after that finished and I shut my PC down, it logged me out of my steam account, so I logged back in, and opened CM. This brought up that 'first start' screen where you've got your steam name and some optional extensions to install, and not a single thing has worked since then. All the Kunos cars had reverted back to their base preview pics and brands, and when I tried to race any Kunos car it would cancel the race and tell me that their data was heavily damaged, even though it clearly isn't, I've checked the unpacked data. Mod cars simply brought up the 'race cancelled' notification, and nothing else.

So I uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled it overnight, this has solved the past few issues I've had with it, but not this time. If anything, It's made things worse, as now every car just brings up the 'race cancelled' notification, giving me absolutely no idea as to what has occurred. The tracks seem to be fine, those get loaded no problem, but there are certainly issues with the cars.

So please, if anyone has encountered a similar issue and knows of a potential fix, help me out here, I would be so, so grateful!

Enjoy your weekend,
RenaultDJRTP

Thx for the Reboot team to keep bringing awesome track for the community.

One thing this track really impress me is that this corner finally fix by this version which other version liked Suzuka GP 2018 tends to very slippery for this corner which driving Chivas GT500 car need to keep the throttle very carefully. But this version, driving same car, can now comfortably make this turn which I think because of more realistic tarmac / road surface figures !

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745

Attachments

• Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_rt_suzuka_10-9-120-13-24-43.png
    Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_rt_suzuka_10-9-120-13-24-43.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 44
Has anyone noticed that the "totally legit" GT300 mod set's colors are a little too dim/ dark?

View attachment 963818

I was trying fix this problem myself and I ran across a old post that explain how to adjusted a car's brightness and reflectiveness.
ScreenshotA1.jpg

You need to open the car in Showroom and right click the car's main body.
In the side menu, next to "material: name: You'll see three small dots, click it and a new menu will open, next click "Change values".
ScreenshotA3.jpg

In this menu you can change the KsAmbient (brightness) and fresnelC / fresnelMaxLevel (reflectiveness). I have no idea what the other settings do.
ScreenshotA4.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche 961 LM V0.93 (PreFinal Version , may be some small bug to fix yet but that’s all), delete old version.

-Correction : wheel base , front/rear track , power , weight distribution , parameter drivetrain (more power on the rear wheel) , front bias
-Add : new seat , Seatbelt

Link : https://mega.nz/file/ER5iUZoB#gqdyGIWo-dwkpSrTmwr_Npf9tfFVyxgh4DZ7au6-RSE

1602316194-screenshot-porsche-961-lm-ks-nurburgring-9-10-120-21-10-23.jpg

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Hi, i guess im another one that just created account to say thank to reboot team for their work. If i can have suggestion, zolder from acc would be nice to have for ac. But thats not all from me, some time ago i downloaded ltk's version of nissan r91cp, and i thought that it would be nice to have more paint jobs for it. So i took skins from dan busca's r91cp and made them work on ltk version. I think they are fine, but be aware that a) the resolution of the og skins weren't that good and b) it's my first mod (if you can call converting skins from one car to another mod making).
https://mega.nz/file/tU520KbY#fBDSVBqR3HF8OzPwlaW7XQNpBD7Q4V2VPgxNV2GE9f8

Oh and btw: all credits to Dan busca for making his version of r91cp and skins for it.

Last edited:

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

*snipped*

This is easily the best available version of Suzuka for AC, absolutely love it! Might even delete all the other versions I have and free up a couple gb..

View attachment 963734

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745

Just as the Bathurst Circuit, all other versions deleted. Great stuff thank you. now waiting on that Fuji ;)

Last edited:

View attachment 963818
I didn't realize GT300s exist in AC, heh! I'll have to look around.

Porsche 961 LM V0.93 (PreFinal Version , may be some small bug to fix yet but that’s all), delete old version.

-Correction : wheel base , front/rear track , power , weight distribution , parameter drivetrain (more power on the rear wheel) , front bias

Link : https://mega.nz/file/ER5iUZoB#gqdyGIWo-dwkpSrTmwr_Npf9tfFVyxgh4DZ7au6-RSE

Enjoy !

Wow.. it was already a great drive, so thanks for further tweaks.
Also, I can't remember if you have working wipers for this..? They didn't seem to be animated, right?

I love using CSP Mirrors, but on some cars they’re not set in an ideal default position. I know you can move the image around within the mirror and change the FOV, but is there any way to actually change the source camera view’s height?

In this example, I’d ideally like to raise it, so it’s not directly in line with the lower element of the rear wing.

B0EC29D2-CEDB-4ABF-9556-837907B4E5F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Are the BBS wheel versions included or not yet. Many thanks.
- Yes included .

Wow.. it was already a great drive, so thanks for further tweaks.
Also, I can't remember if you have working wipers for this..? They didn't seem to be animated, right?
- Thanks , not for the moment no animated wiper but it seems to me that "flyingsaucer" work on

Last edited:

Enjoy !
I love you man! this is one of my all time favorite cars. Maybe the Dakkar rally car version next? :embarrassed:

Last edited:
I love using CSP Mirrors, but on some cars they’re not set in an ideal default position. I know you can move the image around within the mirror and change the FOV, but is there any way to actually change the source camera view’s height?

In this example, I’d ideally like to raise it, so it’s not directly in line with the lower element of the rear wing.

View attachment 963858

I use the BLM Car app in AC and it allows you to change the view height but I think its still somewhat limited and will always remain relative to the drivers eye point.

I was trying fix this problem myself and I ran across a old post that explain how to adjusted a car's brightness and reflectiveness.
View attachment 963820

You need to open the car in Showroom and right click the car's main body.
In the side menu, next to "material: name: You'll see three small dots, click it and a new menu will open, next click "Change values".
View attachment 963821

In this menu you can change the KsAmbient (brightness) and fresnelC / fresnelMaxLevel (reflectiveness). I have no idea what the other settings do.
View attachment 963822
Holy Wow, it works!

Loch Drummond EXT_CONFIG updated by CrisT86

- New LightFX
- New GrassFX
- New RainFX

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_lochdrummond_10-9-120-12-55-23.jpg

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_lochdrummond_10-9-120-12-55-18.jpg

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_lochdrummond_10-9-120-12-59-24.jpg

Only ISSE know is this one (crane light inside the cockpit) due to the fact that the material used for them is the same used for the buildings window

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_lochdrummond_10-9-120-12-59-29.jpg

@__EASY__ you should (imho) start using this as base for your future conversion which is more complete and it allow you to brought us a better conversion, btw (of course) is up to you

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 56

View attachment 963734

Absolutely amazing. It would be nice to see Zolder someday. Aware of the hard work behind it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back