Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
A small hotfix never noticed this before on my GT2 that both of the front rims actually clipped inside the tire fixed it check the original link since i updated it!!!
View attachment 978233
hi @dragster666, well, I think you need to carry the car to alignment...jejeje...and maybe new rims, the car has a good look, thanx!
gt2.png

I've been quite interested in learning how to make my own RainFX files, and I finally learned enough to get some decent results. So to celebrate, I thought I'd share what I came up with for Brno Circuit Reworked, as I didn't find it here, and it's a circuit I've always really enjoyed.

You can find the track itself here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1655#post-13226003

You'll notice that the track post says it includes "untested RainFX," but it's really just a placeholder for actual data.

I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Brno_Reworked_Rainfx.txt
    840 bytes · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_porsche_964_carrera_rsr_brno_circuit_reworked_14-11-120-23-17-31.jpg
    Screenshot_porsche_964_carrera_rsr_brno_circuit_reworked_14-11-120-23-17-31.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 54
hey guys, are there any good / decent high speed test tracks around? I do have the Nardo ring but wondering if there is something else?
I did download a really crappy version of the VW test track Ehra-Lessien but its complete trash.
Thanks in advance!

hey guys, are there any good / decent high speed test tracks around? I do have the Nardo ring but wondering if there is something else?
I did download a really crappy version of the VW test track Ehra-Lessien but its complete trash.
Thanks in advance!
Yatabe is better than Nardo. Not at my rig now, but you should find a link here.

Thanks in advance!
Hello, mate. Try yatabe test track. It's one version that is good one, but need to look for it. Can upload it tomorrow if you want

Sorry guys, a question for you.. I remember one day someone told me the reasons why CM wouldn't save the laps you do with a car. One of those reasons was the mod's folder name length, but.. what was the other one? Thank you!

Zolder 2009 v1.21 "iOpener"

Zolder was laserscanned in 2009 by Simbin/RaceRoom for Real Time Racing, a free game that featured special events with virtual vs live race cars.
This title is now abandonware

Screenshot_asr_1982_ferrari_126c2_rmi_zolder09_20-9-120-23-57-14.jpg

Converted by RMi for Assetto Corsa + CSP

Features:
- textures for most windows opened up for transparency
  • shadow casting and receiving for all TSO
  • custom surfaces
  • GrassFX, Lights/FX

Caveats:
- AI*, Cameras*, Pits*, Timers* used from Zolder 2017 by Reboot Team

changelog v1.11
- physical mesh by @frankalexandre

Changelog v1.01:
  • pit area fixed by @damone13x
  • hole in grass turn 2 fixed

:: DOWNLOAD v1.11 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.21 ::

note: I cannot upload this to RD, thus... GTP is the home for this track

Last edited:
Noticed something Interesting with pedro's TVR Griffith!
The legs actually move to the gas/brake commands! Not anything groundbreaking but still a nice addition since every other sim has it.
Might experiment with this too on my mods.
View attachment 978286
View attachment 978287
GTR EVOLUTION (Race 07) has this movements and i love it. Another thing its about the dirt in the glass, in Race07 you can clean the glass o remove a tear off when you drive open wheels!

China and Baku 2019 tracks by Patrikpat
https://mega.nz/#!52oDQQgA!GkzNZWYM4Lk9mVXelCaO7Fn-DuXyy9lVduiOCF2g_QM
https://mega.nz/#!Yy5QhYiA!lEpD9z2VsElwU-VawUylxE-mRi-4gBcDD3pQ_6tgPt8

small fix .. part of the layout in collision.kn5 was visible in curve 2.

copy the file collision.kn5 into this zip, inside the baku_2019 folder.
https://mega.nz/#!d7o1lSia!VKwQEWbwLspOdnczSREhpzyc9K4B6XoWbWS_rVZCsto
Hey, would love to try these tracks, but the mega files for the tracks don't work any more (the one for the collision fix still does though) - any chance of an updated upload link, or where to find it if it's on another website?

Does anybody know of a Toronto Exhibition Place track? Or a Gateway track? I'd like to recreate some IndyCar seasons, but I can't find these two tracks anywhere...

I would like to understand better what is happening with FFB in CSP, where can I find explanations on what is being developed, how it is affecting AC FFB.
are some track surface, in latest track mod, interfacing with FFB differently?
Is it only some "new" mod car physic that have been "improved"?

I can feel something is going on, but I would like to know more.

Last edited:
just gonna share this here
some chinese van
Made by westlin
csp required
REHOSTED ON ASSETTOLAND
Acura NSX NC1 by MLSXLD

Has working wipers, not much csp function except for pbr material on paint
Screenshot_acura_nsx_16_simtraxx_landsberg_15-11-120-15-33-9.png
Porsche 996 GT3 + RS by MLSXLD
REHOSTED ON ASSETTOLAND
preview.jpg
welp lets hope it gets reuploaded to assettoland as one day I might have to delete them for storage reasons

Attachments

• Screenshot_wuling_honglight_acf_shanghainfs_23-7-120-20-16-43.png
    Screenshot_wuling_honglight_acf_shanghainfs_23-7-120-20-16-43.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hi a little bit of a question here, from a track Modder to potential car modders...

I have a rip from Batman Arkham Knight - of the Tumbler.

tracking it down was a pain in the buttocks, the only version I could find was ported to work in a game called 'MikuMikuDance' and was a PMX file.

I converted it back to FBX, and the model still has all of it's textures, and looks rigged for animation in blender already.

View attachment 975788

View attachment 975790

If I was looking for somebody to finish this project, and get the tumbler as a derivable vehicle in AC, who would you recommend for commission work?

View attachment 975791

All the bits seemed to be chopped up as needed, but I have no idea the scale of the job. So any from anybody who would like to tackle the project would be super helpful. Like I say i'm happy to pay for the work. Thanks!

Here are the project files if anybody wants a poke around.

Can someone give it a go please

I want to make a couple of small modifications to a car model. I tried to do them myself but the result is a mess, I just don't have any valuable experience with Blender and the KSEditor.

eSRpoev.png

This model has exposed rivets on its bodywork, and some of them are messed up. One of them (circled in red) is not correctly UV mapped, its texture is on the inside instead of outside, and above that there are two rivets (circled in green) that are attached to an incorrect submesh (morgan_body_SUB1) and they should be in the submesh that contains all the other rivets (morgan_body_SUB0).

If anyone can help me with this, I would be grateful. I have a link to the car but I'm not too keen on sharing it publicly, I would through PM.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back