Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
Okutama 2.0 should be out sometime next week.
Tweaked GrassFX, new RainFX, new dam water, mountain textures tweaked, new default billboards, ten additional billboard skins, new AI for all four routes, new flaring balloons, new circling blimp, new patrolling choppers, new airliners, missing track items replaced... I think that's about it.

Screenshot_bacmono_acu_okutama-circuit_30-1-121-23-24-38.jpg
Screenshot_bacmono_acu_okutama-circuit_30-1-121-23-25-19.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, do you know if any of this cars are available for AC??

They are from rfactor 2. Is It posible to convert them?

I think none of these exsist for Assetto.

- The Dallara GP3/16 is not in AC.
The successor Dallara F3 2019 is exsist. (You can download from RaceDepartment. Formula RSS 3 V6 is the name.)
This car is almost the same, except the DRS, Halo, and a same engine (bit detuned)
Its predeccessor Dallara GP3/13 is also exsist. (ASR3 is the name, and this is a paymod.)
****Ohh, I find now, that they released for free in November. ASR GP3 series 2015 is the new name. You can download from ASRformula website.)

- The other 3 Tatuus is not exsist for AC. Possible conversion? YES!
upload_2021-1-31_1-9-25.png

If somebody have time and patience to build it again from pieces. :D

Two F4 car exsist for Assetto. The paymod Formula RSS4, which is based on Mygale chassis, i think Ford engine.
And some days ago I found a japanese youtube link of Dome F4 car, but that is not downloadable...

Last edited:
I am using the recent version of rt_daytona and I am getting consistent 60fps with about 36 cars...Actually for some reason going back to the other version of Daytona(forgot the name) actually yielded less framerate. Didn't always do that so not sure whats causing it.

One thing I am still trying to figure out is how to make the track lighting "pop-in" during the night less annoying. Sometimes the entire trioval grandstand looks like its not lit until you get closer to it and then boom the entirely lights up...I wonder if there is like a rendering distance or something...

also how do I adjust the track lighting intensity now? I seem to remember at some point SOL has a way to do that, you can set how far the track lights illuminates and how bright they are. Now that doesn't seem to be there anymore?

Where did you find the models? Just curious.

Just curious?
I thought you would like to get them! :odd:

Anyway, as I said many many, really many times, witl almost 6000 cars, I don't remember (and don't care) where or how I got, perhaps 90%

Last edited:
Another issue.

Anyone knows what to change/delete to avoid a crash due to this error?
a1h1.png

Thank you

Edit: Hmmm, maybe something related with this... ?
pewf.png

Last edited:
Is it possible that we could see an early 2000's V8 Supercar Mod. With the VT Commodore and AU Falcon.

View attachment 988464

There is the bloke from assetto mods doing the mid 90s ATCC v8s, however i wouldnt hold your breath on him getting to the late 90s anytime soon. he does have plans to do up to the vy/bf era of 2003, however the 93/94 mod he has released hasnt even been made into a completed version. He has too many plans, and too many mods on the go.

"Always finish what you have started" doesnt seem to apply to him.

Sure.

View attachment 988470
View attachment 988471

Btw, can someone please tell me how can I just remove the christmas tree from the roof of the car?
I need it for my Mitsubishi collection.

View attachment 988472

Thank you.

Those models are from toca 1 race driver. idk bout the physics havent tried the mod personally myself, have seen videos online but yea looks abit dodge probably not worth it

Btw are the 2021 dpi skins made for the rollovers compatible with the GTP versions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is the one I use. It’s imo the best available Sebring, together with the Legion version that has more layouts,

Reboot and Legion versions are almost the same visually. I analyzed both and couldn`t find any meaningfull differences including objects or billboards. Where they differed for me was lightning and grass. I had grass FX on Legion version which together will more layouts is my current top pick for the game.

@Masscot
These are my kits, from 1923 to mid-1998.
Little picture to show off, lol:
upload_2021-1-2_1-37-17-png.982165

Few considerations:
• I make modifications to the base driver models, involving the Normal Textures, and setting "useDetail" to 0 in order to get rid of the underlying texture, as in the before&after pic below:

upload_2021-1-2_15-17-53-png.982327

• My (sarcastic quote) "skills" (end sarcastic quote) kind of improved since the first models. Still learning from mistakes, spending more time on the templates, and hopefully finding better reference images as I advanced through time.
• Cars whose skins make a whole grid (like the Indycar 95) only have one skin. Not cool, I know, but it's just not possible for a single person to do each driver's skin, neither could I find all the reference pictures.
• I'm still planning on releasing independent packs like "F1 1986" which will make it possible to release skin.ini files and make the process easier.
• Everyone is welcome to use these in any mod.
Sorry for the long post!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ntotjxd1iumuz4f/driver_suit.rar/file
These are awesome mate, anyone with VR should be all over these. Thanks very much for sharing!

i want to run a 24 hours daytona and le mans how many laps it is? daytona i have about a lap times 1:35 and best 1:32.700 with cadillac

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back