Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,827 comments
You can use "Ningbo", just not "Ningbo International Circuit"

because = "Ningbo is a city in Zhejiang province"

The more important question... who's Copyright jurisdiction?
China's? USA? UK? Italy? Zimbabwe?
(which actually comes into play only WHERE the actual file is stored)

note:: Unless it is a game rip. Example, I converted a track publicly available from GTR2, which was converted from TOCA3. I kept the original name "Loch Rannoch", to which Codemasters searched and found on RD and asked for removal. Had I renamed the track 'Lost Loch" (example), it would likely still be on RD (I should try to re-upload with different name)

Ningbo, Yongcheng or Tahiti circuit :lol::lol::lol::lol: the important thing is that we respected the layout of Ningbo International full layout and full with chicane ..... after people can very well change the name in their game,
I don't want to bother with Chinese, US, or aliens copyright :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's Yongcheng International 2020 the end point :lol:;)
:gtpflag:

Let's be honest, we all know how liberal the Chinese are regarding copyright laws so it's better to be on the safe side especially with them

idk who needs to hear this but....

please stop exporting tracks as cars in the ks editor

cause apparenttly that´s what´s breaking the tracks in the newest csp version :lol::lol::lol::lol:
At least my Imola has reports of floating road stripes with CSP broken... I did not export as a "car"

Let's be honest, we all know how liberal the Chinese are regarding copyright laws so it's better to be on the safe side especially with them
While I am not Chinese, I have spent alot of time there... China does have and does enforce copyright. They are also against counterfeits.
An example is phones, a phone can look and feel exactly like a SONY, but is branded SANY. This SANY is perfectly legal.
Most (all) Chinese people are very aware of these differences and can spot "fakes" very easy. It is one reason that genuine brands/goods are higher priced in China, even that the products are made (and counterfeited) locally. This is why you see so many Chinese wearing high brands... that they can afford the REAL one (and you never see Chinese people with counterfeits).

Last edited:
At least my Imola has reports of floating road stripes with CSP broken... I did not export as a "car.

good to know, I was really hoping it wouldn´t be the only cause (or even the true one...)

I also don´t know who needs to hear this, but this thing is breeding new life to AC for me:
ffb.PNG

Last edited:
Nyone care to explain how this HDR menu works? When I turn it on it looks terrible.
Other HDR games like ACC look much better, shadows and highlights pop out, a good visual difference (my preferred setting for ACC now)
but in AC its super dark, and playing with teh HDR setting app ingame makes it go from bad to worse, the best I am able to approximate is making it not nearly the same as without HDR at all. I must be missing some vital titbit I guess?

upload_2021-2-19_18-22-40.png

ok...
do you have a true HDR monitor?

DXGI needs supported graphics driver, do you have that?
DXGI needs extra settings enabled in Win10, did you do that?
DXGI might only be supported in window mode, did you try that?

Last edited:
ok...
do you have a true HDR monitor? YEP HDR10

DXGI needs supported graphics driver, do you have that? Latest Nvidia Drivers on Win10 for 2080ti, web says yes
DXGI needs extra settings enabled in Win10, did you do that? Yup, on or off, same.
DXGI might only be supported in window mode, did you try that? Didnt try this yet, will give it a shot, but in ACC for example , does not matter fll screen or window, i just click enable and it works.

Does anyone know what is the best Bmw m1 procar mod?

had a few of them I think, this is about the best of the bunch, but, none of them meet the same "feel" as the one in AMS2.
As I have never driven one in real life, take that with a pinch of salt.
upload_2021-2-19_18-50-23.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone suggest how I can solve this suddenly occurring problem? The game shows an Unexpected Error with the crash attributed to:

AC\pitcrew.cpp (102): PitCrew::PitCrew
AC\pitstop.cpp (380): PitStop::PitStop
AC\sim.cpp (667): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen:: postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game:: onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

I attach the CM log. Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• Main Log_210216_080022.txt
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Trees are floating in the air now. Sorry, don´t want to stress you too much, just take this as a constructive feedback.

View attachment 992459
Sorry for you, but with CSP v1.68 and Sol 2.02 there are no bugs on the track.
I state that with the latest versions of Shaders there are several problems with track gaps, starting from 1.70 to 1.73 preview (Ilyad already informed).

What does it do exactly?

As I understand it, it overides the ffb scaling in ac and well, outputs the real steering forces that each car would have, so you´ll get 2nm force from a car that produces such and 20nm from another car that produces that level of forces.

Meaning, this is mostly (only?) meant for DD wheel users, since a low power wheel like a 2nm G29 would inmediately clip trying to put out 7nm of force.

So I really shouldn´t be using this at all on my T150, but some smoother car/track combos feel pretty damn good actually, no clipping and a more convincing ffb detail im getting through the wheel.

As I understand it, it overides the ffb scaling in ac and well, outputs the real steering forces that each car would have, so you´ll get 2nm force from a car that produces such and 20nm from another car that produces that level of forces.

Meaning, this is mostly (only?) meant for DD wheel users, since a low power wheel like a 2nm G29 would inmediately clip trying to put out 7nm of force.

So I really shouldn´t be using this at all on my T150, but some smoother car/track combos feel pretty damn good actually, no clipping and a more convincing ffb detail im getting through the wheel.

mhh ok thanks mate..

iam using a t300 and ffbclip is working pretty well for me

After I cleared the cache, I´ve tried the 3 browsers I have installed and none of them can download this track. What can I do?
It can be a DNS problem, then. So, my last suggestion is for you to try a different DNS (like the public Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4) - But if it doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, sorry.
If you don't know how to change your DNS server, follow this article: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

PS.:
1 - It's advisable to restart the computer after you change the DNS;
2 - Don't forget to revert it back to how it was, after you do whatever you have to do with the fixed DNS.

all figures in AC are metric, based on 1.0=1meter, 1.0=1kg

the only figure in non-metric units that I am aware of is HP
well, then, as I said, the author was mistaken with the weight of the car(she weighs 1900kg), which is why he cannot accelerate the car to the required speeds

Last edited:
Can anyone link to the best Hachroku mods out there? I'm sick of Kunos' borked model and unfortunately none of the modders on RD made something yet.

Here you Go - A request for France - I've also updated Germany (Rear Number/Country Code) - Zip Files below
To assist identification of the skins country I've also added a (trial) 3 letter code on the rear O/S - Is it a good addition, too much or not required? Appreciate any feedback - Thanks
Link to the original post and GDrive downloads: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2242#post-13354041
__custom_showroom_1613741176.jpg

Also started work on the custom championship tracks - My aim is to have one for each country that there is a skin for.
02_rtw_france.jpg

01_rtw_spain.jpg

Attachments

• RTW_DEU_96.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • RTW_FRA_11.zip
    4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
That's better indeed.
Some little things:
- one (only one) of the P Zero billboards at turn 9 (Horquilla) flickers really hard form a distance. It stops doing that when you're getting closer. I tried the skin on the ACU version and there it does the same. So I have no idea if it can even be fixed.
View attachment 992258

The Rolex billboards on the left side of the pit entrance are mirrored:

View attachment 992260

And last: if possible, could you change the text here. I like Blackcelica too, but it's a bit out of place here...:lol:

View attachment 992256
You can't fix the mirroring of the Rolex, limitation of the mod track. Someone else has corrected the clock.... Forgot about that.

If you can do a skin for France, thank you :)
Here you Go - A request for France - I've also updated Germany (Rear Number/Country Code) - Zip Files below
To assist identification of the skins country I've also added a (trial) 3 letter code on the rear O/S - Is it a good addition, too much or not required? Appreciate any feedback - Thanks
Link to the original post and GDrive downloads: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2242#post-13354041
View attachment 992663
Also started work on the custom championship tracks - My aim is to have one for each country that there is a skin for.
View attachment 992667
View attachment 992664
All done - 👍

@K E N N E T H
I made test mule skins for the cars, let me know if i should make more skins or i should just wait for future updates?
grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_25_39.jpg
grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_12_30.jpg grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_55_17.jpg

Attachments

• grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_52_15.jpg
    grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_52_15.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 40
  • grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_52_59.jpg
    grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_52_59.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 39
  • grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_54_07.jpg
    grt_diablo_sct_1_monza_19_54_07.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 38
  • grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_13_17.jpg
    grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_13_17.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 38
  • grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_13_51.jpg
    grt_dauer_962_sct_1_monza_08_13_51.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 38
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back