Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,707 comments
Ohh!! Sorry didn’t know that. I hate those guys after what they did to simracing604.

thanks for letting me know.

Anyway do you know of any good f1 full season cars?
There aren’t really any “full” seasons of cars that are quality.

The closest you’ll get is ASR formula and their various 1991 cars, the only ones not free/missing are their WIP backmarkers.

VRC Modding Team does great work but usually no more than 1-2 cars from a season.

Race Sim Studio has a great assortment of modern F1 cars, as well as a early 2000’s V10, but most of their mods cost a few bucks.

While there isn’t a full season of cars, many members have generously devoted their time to creating a full skin pack for certain seasons. It’s not 100% accurate, but it’s close enough where it doesn’t really matter.

ASR Formula have released their Ferrari 412T1 (1994).
AC ● Ferrari 412T1 1994 v1.0 – ASR Formula

ac_412t1-2.png

They also updated the Ferrari 412T2 (1995) and Williams FW16 (1994).
Historic OWC – ASR Formula

Its been a while since i last drove on the nordschleife.But today i wanted to drive it again but there are missing trees and textures.I would like to avoid running a integrity check because of all cars and tracks that u have sorted.Any clue?

Ohh!! Sorry didn’t know that. I hate those guys after what they did to simracing604.

thanks for letting me know.

Anyway do you know of any good f1 full season cars?

You also could create your own F1 roster via Content Manager. We have plenty of good F1 mods out there (RSS ones are excellent, ASR and VRC are also good), you just need all the proper skins for your season (and that's often the time consuming part – collecting all the skins).
However as somebody already mentioned there are some good skinpacks on RD. Then go to CM and create your own grid, assign names, nationality, strength and aggression to every single driver and voilá. I've set the fastest drivers to 100% strength (so Senna, Schumacher, Hamilton etc) and the backmarkers to something around 85-88% so in Qualifying there is a 2-3 seconds gap from first to last. Works quite good.

Its been a while since i last drove on the nordschleife.But today i wanted to drive it again but there are missing trees and textures.I would like to avoid running a integrity check because of all cars and tracks that u have sorted.Any clue?

Since the track belongs now to Russians, anything could happen during the winter phase. No wood? LOL

Hi.

Atlanta Motor Speedway 2.0
(Oval, Roval and Infield)

KW SuperSpeedway 1.0
Fictional i found this super speedway and converted it, seemed fun at the time lol.

Toronto 2016 1.0
Little tease before we get the track from pk3r72owns

Added to my mega folder.
https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg

Indianapolis 9 layouts and two short oval tracks are coming this weekend.

Does anyone know if it's possible to combine the CSP exhaust flames with the backfire sound of the original flames? I like the look of the new CSP flames, but I hate the fact they are silent. It greatly diminishes the character of many cars.

Hi.

KW SuperSpeedway 1.0
Fictional i found this super speedway and converted it, seemed fun at the time lol.

Toronto 2016 1.0

Added to my mega folder.

nice work... Atlanta looks great. Haven't been able to drive it yet though. :cheers:

Hi.

KW SuperSpeedway 1.0

Toronto 2016 1.0

Added to my mega folder.

We're waiting for Indianapolis F1 layout.. :bowdown::bowdown:

AUDI R8 IMSA GTO V2.0

3D MODEL BY : KUNOS & 90s (me)
UV WRAPPED BY : KUNOS & 90s (me)
SOUND BY : KUNOS Audi Sport quattro s1 e2
HANDLING & PHYSICS BY : KUNOS Audi R8 LMS 2016 ORIGINAL FROM KUNOS, edited by Monza17
SKINS BY : Hanazono Rio / Zin5ki

Description : The car made for free 100% & Inspired by Khyzyl Saleem (K.S)
parts were now scratch made like the rims and the spoiler. the rest were kunos.

Change log

V2.0
-change the 2 spoiler to the scratch made one by 90s (me) as well the rims
-handling improvment by monza17
-rims skins by Zin5ki

Link
https://mega.nz/file/9i4klYQI#LI-6c-MBCEvzScrDnmWvzmV9q5uC3ks4eOpauPxxnSY
View attachment 970069 View attachment 970068
any link for this car? the one here is dead

Hi.

KW SuperSpeedway 1.0

Toronto 2016 1.0

Added to my mega folder.

Don't forget the AI (and cams) for the oval. There are half a dozen versions of Indy out there, but few of them have working AI.

An integrity check will only affect kunos content; everything else should be left untouched.
Also I dont know the track that well; which corner is that? are you missing the graffitis? if so, might be a dumb question but did you check you were not using a skin or something?

Don't forget the AI (and cams) for the oval. There are half a dozen versions of Indy out there, but few of them have working AI.

Yesss, I have cams for Indy Oval by dabaeda. Other layouts does not have any Im not into cams too much sorry.

Many people are helping me to get the best AI thats why the release is delayed.

We're waiting for Indianapolis F1 layout.. :bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah I hope to get it done by sunday morning CT, the f1 lay out is based on the current state of the track so it does not have the old t8, t9, t10. it uses the current t7,t8,t9 from the indy gp.

Cheers.

Last edited:

It could very well be the CSP version you are using.
Try another one and see if the issue persists. It's unlikely that there's something wrong with the track.

From Fecebook. This is not my mod.

Support him for his work if you can, and join the MNBA Assetto Modding Group on Facebook.

Buja Gili
Admin
PtUEdaismWy.png

+2
=AZXzff6T8aQzoNaofyIhtVXoXiKqnMAkGWkti0dvMci8E7yZMQlr625WaHOtsVSxPSklilVu75xnR73XgLaed4-eEyHGlxg1dxqtZ5MpMNFaz3a6b1CKlZTOflMZMvjWlJUsIkFQEdJ8wTFAWNwTRfccGgU5jlPsy362Dwt858hxsLdHB614K-Ki8ZHHD7kRr0w&__tn__=%2CP-R']

· o8tSpsonsocrehd ·

UPDATE v0.80
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Black Series
READ THE POST!!!

You need to do a CLEAN INSTALL! (delete old Version)
Changelog in the car description, some of the changes:
-new physics by
Alex Howard
thank you mate
1f4aa.png
1f4aa.png
1f4aa.png

-major cluster rework, saved nearly 300 Objects
-exterior is completly AO mapped (interior comming in future update)
-added rekord car Plates to magmabeam skin, thx to
Reiner Heinrich
-Wing 2 and frontsplitter (including rods) need to be settet in pits
-radio integration in SPORT cluster
-downsizing of textures
-CM Paintshop rework (stiching, dots and other can be painted now)
-a lot more is done, read the changelog
-screens by
Adriaan Suy
THX to my teammates of MNBA,
Miguel Silva
Nizar Razzouk
, and
Adriaan Suy
if you share the car, use ORIGINAL LINK
SUPPORT MY WORK:
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick...

DOWNLOAD:
Mega Download Link

162326781_10159990190344587_5914801505404467081_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back