Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Intentionally messy grass config for Nemuno Ziedas. Only tested with the skin that comes along.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2uzaoas1k9id742/nemuno_ziedas.rar/file

View attachment 967183

An older post and the link is down, but does anyone happen to have that Grass FX config for Nemuno Ziedas?

I tried some simple cut and pasting to put down some basic grass fx on top of the old 3d grass. It worked, but I'm still hoping to see the proper "messy" version.

To try this ext_config.ini: delete the ".txt" extension and put it in an newly created "extension" folder in the track folder. This is for the "Fast Lap" main layout of Nemuno Ziedas v0.96 by mantasisg. Thanks to DaBaeda and Lilski for grass examples.

Track:
v0.96
https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/nemuno-Žiedas.119/

v0.95 (untested with this version)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nemuno-Žiedas-nemunas-ring.15814/

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    496 bytes · Views: 31
7200 cars 950 Tracks ;-)
upload_2021-4-7_21-49-13.png

upload_2021-4-7_21-23-51.png

In my defense as far as tracks go, I am being a bit of an archivist trying to amass a collection of every single mod track I can find and I don't trash anything because of that.

Cars... I just download what I think will be interesting and eventually might get to maybe 10% of them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Has anyone got JUST the presents for the Lemans season by NielB for me, the full thing is a 5gb download as I recall and I have all the cars I just lost the presets

no feedback from that Batman/Robin fix?

Hope it worked...
Hi, yes and no. It was a massive help in getting past the point I was stuck at. Robin was still influenced by the textures of batman but it pointed me in the right direction. Should be a release soon, been busy decorating. Did manage to do some extra details in the cars interior. Screens later.

Hi, just a quick message. As you are probably aware by now, an absolute dream of mine was to have my ultimate favorite car of all time in Assetto Corsa. That car is (if you are not bored of it already) is the 1960's era Batmobile with Adam West & Burt ward as Batman & Robin. It was the TV show of my childhood and holds lots of personal memories for me. I never thought it would ever be possible and it wouldn't have been if it wasn't for a lot of help along the way.
So I'd just like to thank the GTPlanet community and in particular the skills, knowledge, kindness, support and advice from a few people.
They are @GIBBONS @RMi_wood @slider666 @damone13x @qp01 @Cozy61, all of which have aided my quest in getting this far. Hope I haven't missed anyone out. Anyway I did say this was going to be a quick message. The car in the form that I wanted to see it will hopefully be released very soon but in the meantime a few more screens to wet your appetite....
20210408064543_1.jpg
20210408064632_1.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_8-4-121-6-48-40.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_8-4-121-6-53-23.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_8-4-121-6-55-36.jpg

An older post and the link is down, but does anyone happen to have that Grass FX config for Nemuno Ziedas?

I tried some simple cut and pasting to put down some basic grass fx on top of the old 3d grass. It worked, but I'm still hoping to see the proper "messy" version.

To try this ext_config.ini: delete the ".txt" extension and put it in an newly created "extension" folder in the track folder. This is for the "Fast Lap" main layout of Nemuno Ziedas v0.96 by mantasisg. Thanks to DaBaeda and Lilski for grass examples.

Track:
v0.96
https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/nemuno-Žiedas.119/

v0.95 (untested with this version)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nemuno-Žiedas-nemunas-ring.15814/

This is the file from that post by @TaistoTurri I hope they don't mind me re-sharing it. Not sure how it compares to the one @Mihalych posted, I just remember having it saved.

https://anonfiles.com/X7xbE3p3u4/Ne...y_Grass_Config_by_TaistoTurri_v2020-10-25_rar

@Blackcelica Man you just dated yourself with that post, unless you where watching re-runs :)

I am finding it more interesting as *I* get older that everyone around me does too, yeah odd statement to make, but I think its a mental outlook on age/body/mind you never think your as old as you are.

Anyhow, glad your able to get this car in the game.

Hi dears, I'm looking for a WTCR pack of 2020 season. It has been relased? Do you know where I can get this mod?

thx in advance.

Just a info for the FWD or Honda lovers.Civic FD2 Mugen RR and Advanced (Only 1 in the world was built)was released few days back.IMO one of the best Honda mods and FWD mods for AC.
Advanced is a blast.Love the FFB,physics,looks the whole mod is great wipers are working .Shame it has no LODs... with FK2 by Norms this is only Honda FWD mod I will keep.I tried about 50 Honda FWD mods LOL
There are some bugs that needs to be updated tho.(AI shifts to early on Advanced,too dim rear lights etc)

YOu can download it at Assetto Corsa Mod Centaral Facebook.

Last edited:
@Blackcelica Man you just dated yourself with that post, unless you where watching re-runs :)

I am finding it more interesting as *I* get older that everyone around me does too, yeah odd statement to make, but I think its a mental outlook on age/body/mind you never think your as old as you are.

Anyhow, glad your able to get this car in the game.
Lol... I'm 49 mate. So the ones I watched as a child they were re-runs but new re-runs if that makes sense. Mid 70's onwards. Always been a fan.

Just a info for the FWD or Honda lovers.Civic FD2 Mugen RR and Advanced (Only 1 in the world was built)was released few days back.IMO one of the best Honda mods and FWD mods for AC.
Advanced is a blast.Love the FFB,physics,looks the whole mod is great wipers are working .Shame it has no LODs... with FK2 by Norms this is only Honda FWD mod I will keep.I tried about 50 Honda FWD mods LOL
There are some bugs that needs to be updated tho.(AI shifts to early on Advanced,too dim rear lights etc)

I'm watching for an update from the creators--because it's encrypted, we have to wait for them to fix any problems.

The biggest issues I have with this mod are that the driver's head is visible in VR, and the center mirror is locked to a left view of the interior of the car. I've posted a message to them about this on Facebook, and they replied that they'll have another update.

When everything's fixed, it will be a really good mod. It looks good, and drives well.

Last edited:
Hi anybody with these cars or i where i can find them : 2012 Toyota TS030 Hybrid, 2012 Audi R18 Ultra (non hybrid version of 2012 Audi R18 e-tron quattro ranked 3rd at lemans 2012) , Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2017 (Le mans record, only 2016 and 2019 versions are available online), 2014 or 2015 Rebellion R-One (also renamed PX1 Revolution by modder URD) ? Thanks.

Attachments

• 2012_Audi_R18ultra1.jpg
    2012_Audi_R18ultra1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12.jpg
    Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 56
  • zoom-toyota-ts050-2017.jpg
    zoom-toyota-ts050-2017.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 01052014_3_1.jpg
    01052014_3_1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 47

You never tried DDM's FD2?

Last edited:
Hi anybody with these cars or i where i can find them : 2012 Toyota TS030 Hybrid, 2012 Audi R18 Ultra (non hybrid version of 2012 Audi R18 e-tron quattro ranked 3rd at lemans 2012) , Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2017 (Le mans record, only 2016 and 2019 versions are available online), 2014 or 2015 Rebellion R-One (also renamed PX1 Revolution by modder URD) ? Thanks.

The TS050 2017 is done by...SD (payed), R18 Ultra and TS030 hasn't been made.
And to find the R-One just search up for URD and it's the PX1 pack.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back